Atari ST/STE/Falcon

Greetings,

I've listed some Atari ST/STE/Falcon Items on EBAY,
in case anyone is intersted.

Regards,
Barry
phantomm@suddenlink.net

0
phantomm_1
6/11/2011 10:30:33 PM
comp.sys.atari.st 6023 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

links?

"phantomm_1" <phantomm@suddenlink.net> wrote in message
> Greetings,
>
> I've listed some Atari ST/STE/Falcon Items on EBAY,
> in case anyone is intersted.
>
> Regards,
> Barry
> phantomm@suddenlink.net

0
Dave

German Atari ST users (ethernet for the ST)
I'm hoping some of the German Atari ST users out there can help me.... I'm very interested in the EtherNEA solution ("EtherNE" interface board to be used together with PC compatible ISA type NE-2000 networking card and finally an "EtherNEA" board which connects everything to the ACSI port), or even better: the self-contained "Ethernet Adapter II" which connects to the ACSI port. Unfortunately the authors have never replied to my email, even though their websites are still active. I'm trying to get in touch with: Thomas Redelberger (http://home.arcor.de/thomas.redelberger/prj/atari/ etherne/index.htm) and Elmar Hilgart (http://www.asamnet.de/~hilgarte/) Perhaps someone who speaks better German that me could ask in a few German Atari ST newsgroups in case someone else knows about their whereabouts and possible new email addresses. Thanks! "SixteenThirtytwo" <sixteen_thirtytwo@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1194346702.933966.281980@z9g2000hsf.googlegroups.com... > I'm hoping some of the German Atari ST users out there can help me.... > > I'm very interested in the EtherNEA solution ("EtherNE" interface > board to be used together with PC compatible ISA type NE-2000 > networking card and finally an "EtherNEA" board which connects > everything to the ACSI port), or even better: the self-contained > "Ethernet Adapter II" which...

Atari SF354 drives and Atari ST (not FM)
Hi. I've come into possession of two SF354 drives and an original Atari ST. Trouble is, there are no power cables or connecting cables for any of it. Are these easy and cheap to get hold of (in the UK)? The whole lot is likely to be eBay'd off anyway because I have an STe with hard drive, but it will probably be easy to do so if I have the right leads to go with it. Cheers, Ian ...

Atari ST/Falcon Software
Hi all Due to a recent move, oh yes and got married (or is it marred) last September, i dont have the space for a ton of software... well approx 24 collapsible crates ( and there the ones that i've managed to test) I will be listing them all on ebay (and making ebay a ton of money). I do still have some rare hardware, genlock, eprom programmer, sound samplers, cant remember them all. About 20 ST's including the first one (external everything). My ebay id is stevetheatarian willing to swap/part ex for eiffel interface, ultra satan.. -- Steve Stupple steve@atari.org.uk ...

Atari 8-bit files to Atari ST Disks
Greetings, I've been experimenting with transfering Atari 8-bit files to Atari ST disks using a Xformer Cable, 1050 disk drive and different software. As some of you know, ST Xformer was a package that was suppose to do this. I have this package. However, I found it abit hard to use and went looking for a simple way to tranfer 8-bit files with a 1050 and Xformer cable. I have stumbled onto different ways to do this with software and am thinking of putting a software disk or CD together and make it available if any one is interested. The software's main goal is to...

Atari Mega STE or Falcon wanted by Atari fan.
Hello anyone out there have one of these machines that they no longer want? I live in New Zealand and its just impossible to find one. And please do not suggest Ebay. JW ...

ATARI ST/Mega ST/Megafile/SM124 for sale on ebay
- ST 1040 STE - Mega ST 1 - Megafile 30 - Speeddrive 50 - SM 124 Monochrom Monitor for sale on ebay. See http://cgi6.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=m_athias for details ...

atari st
Hi! I'm an italian boy and i live in rome... i'm looking for an atari 1040 st/ste/stf or atari tt or falcon in good conditions.... please help me... contact me in email... write in simple english please! Thanks Greetings Vittorio "Vittorio" <vittorio.vincenti@fastwebnet.it> ha scritto nel messaggio news:CUK3b.73753$sj6.1389920@tornado.fastwebnet.it... > Hi! > I'm an italian boy and i live in rome... > i'm searching for an atari 1040 st/ste/stf or atari tt or falcon in good > conditions.... > please help me... > > contact me in email... > write in simple english please! > > Thanks > > Greetings > > Vittorio > > http://www.ebay.com "Vittorio" <vittorio.vincenti@fastwebnet.it> wrote in message news:CUK3b.73753$sj6.1389920@tornado.fastwebnet.it... > Hi! > I'm an italian boy and i live in rome... > i'm looking for an atari 1040 st/ste/stf or atari tt or falcon in good > conditions.... > please help me... > > contact me in email... > write in simple english please! > > Thanks > > Greetings > > Vittorio > > ...

More Atari ST and Falcon items for Sale
Hi friends: I just added two more items to my e.bay sales. 1)TRUE Paint ART Program for Falcon 030 2) Golden Image TouchUP and Scanner 3)Notator SL /Unitor2, Logic Audio 4)ScreenEye Video Digitizer by Metrix for Falcon 030 included Apex Media original disks! follow this link for the Ebay listing. http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQgotopageZ1QQsassZguitarrarlQQsorecordsperpageZ50QQsosortorderZ1QQsosortpropertyZ1 Thanks! Raymond ...

ATARI ST-FALCON CD#1
We have been working on a ST-Falcon CD for a few weeks now. And Prior to the release of CD #1 we are going to release a Special Intro CD. In order to get the Special Intro CD, contact us by e-mail for details. Put INTRO CD as the Subject and send us a brief message and we will contact you by e-mail on how to get this Special Intro CD. The Intro CD will help determine what goes on the Main CD #1. So if you want this CD then let us know. e-mail us at: No Spam )phantomm@suddenlink.net( No Spam .. ...

USB projects for Atari ST-Falcon
Where can I find technical info for a beginner who wants to do some USB projects for the Atari ST-Falcon? A easy step by step USB project would be good for him to start with. One that doesn't require coding from scratch. Or requires no software at all. To get him started. Then he may learn enough to move on to more advanced projects of his own making. He would be interested in some sort of USB connector for the Falcon. And if it would work on earlier Ataris then all the better. Maybe using the cartridge port, or parallel port. How about the DSP port? Could the enhanced Joystick ports be used for a USB Connector? Any info is appreciated, send to phantomm@suddenlink.net On febr. 25, 06:54, "phantomm_1" <phant...@suddenlink.net> wrote: > Where can I find technical info for a beginner who wants to do some > USB projects for the Atari ST-Falcon? > > A easy step by step USB project would be good for him to start with. > One that doesn't require coding from scratch. Or requires no software > at all. =A0To get him started. =A0Then he may learn enough to move on to = more > advanced projects of his own making. > > He would be interested in some sort of USB connector for the Falcon. > And if it would work on earlier Ataris then all the better. > > Maybe using the cartridge port, or parallel port. =A0How about the DSP po= rt? > > Could the enhanced Joystick ports be use...

Violent ATARI ST games turned many ST users into PSYCHOS!!!
The ATARI ST was a computer known for brutal, violent and exceptionally gory games. Kids and young adults who used to play these games turned into spree killers, rapists, satanists, serial killers,terrorists and cannibals. This is true. Many murders are committed by ATARI users, this group is probably full of future mass murderers and serial killers!!! ST = deadliest computer ever!!! "Lucas J. Riesau" <ion_sphere@yahoo.com> a �crit dans le message de news: 1178108322.859281.124200@n59g2000hsh.googlegroups.com... > The ATARI ST was a computer known for bru...

Atari ST-Falcon Items to sell/trade
Folks I've been going through my Atari Storage and have some extra items that I had planned to put up on E-Bay. Some I have more than one, others I have only 1. I don't have a list ready yet. So If anyone in US/Canada and maybe overseas is looking for a special piece of original software or hardware for the Atari ST/STE/MegaST/ MegaSTE and or Atari Falcon 030. Then do contact me thru e-mail as I may have the item. If you tell me what you are looking for, I will search thru my many boxes of Atari items for it before I go to E-Bay with it. I also have some Brand new ...

wanted: Atari Jaguar games (cartiridges best) in trade for Atari ST games
Hi folks I have some Atari ST games to trade for Atari Jaguar cartridges. This probably only makes sense for North Americans because of shipping costs, although games, they don't weigh a lot do they? Here is a list of games I have to trade for Jaguar carts. All the games for any number of carts? Dunno. I am open to negotiate! A list of the games I have follows: ST-EMPIRE, wargame of the century ST-MicroDeal, Bermuda Project ST-microdeal, Captain Blood ST-mindscape, Shadowgate ST-mindscape, Uninvited ST-mindscape, deja-vu ST-mindscape, fiendish freedys big top o fun ST-melbourne house, Rick Davis world trophy soccer ST-spotlight software, deathbringer ST-microdeal, the karate kid part 2 ST-psychosis, blood money ST-psychosis, deep space ST-epyx, championship wrestling ST-rainbird, the pawn (2 copies) ST-the electronic arts, the bards tale ST-microprose, F-15 strike eagle ST-SSI, pirates of the barbary coast ST-infogrames, drakkhen ST-electronic arts, populous ST-FTL, chaos strikes back ST-code masters, pub trivia ST-ACCESS, Leader Board tournament disk 1 (require Leader Board game) ST./STe-US Gold, Operation Stealth, Indiana Jones and the last crusade, mean streets ST-interplay, battle chess ST-psion, chess ST-activevision, tass times in tunetown ST-Spectrum holobytes, Falcon operation counterstrike ST-Sierra, leisure suit larry ST-Sierra, the colonels bequest ST-pandora, into the eagles nest ST-sub logic, flight simulator 2 ST-mi...

FA: TWO ATARI ST MONITORS SM124 & SC1224
#### F O R A U C T I O N #### TWO WORKING MONITORS FOR THE ATARI ST COMPUTERS: ATARI ST MONITOR SM124 - for the 1040ST & 520 ST http://auctions.shopping.yahoo.com/auction/83331746 ATARI ST MONITOR SC1224 - for the 1040ST & 520 ST http://auctions.shopping.yahoo.com/auction/83288382 Commodore 1084 Monitor. Lovely picture. Externally attractive beige. Just $50! http://auctions.shopping.yahoo.com/auction/83809123 Commodore 64 Computer. Includes power supply. Works Great! Just $15! http://auctions.shopping.yahoo.com/auction/83749272 Okimate 20 Color Printer in box ...

8-bit Atari Like Suska for ST or Firebee Falcon?
Happy 2013! I would love to see a project like this for 8-bit Atari. How cool would it be to have an 8-bit Atari compatible laptop with wifi and solid state storage (without another OS and emulation)?! I see some are thinking about it or working on it. Joseph Place www.falconproductions.us ...

Using Linux on Atari ST/TT/Falcon/Hades/Medusa/Milan?
Question to one of my ebay seller: whats your experience in using Linux on TT? Whats the name of Linux-variant that Atari TT can use to run Linux OS? Curious cuz I never heard of it yet. Whatever happen to Atari Hades/040 and Atari Medusa/060 and Atari Milan/PC (in UK/France)? Those are Ultra rare if ever found in ebay. Thanks Mike" -- His replies surprise me: "I never found the time to actually install Linux on the TT, but it is available. Check, for instance, http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/m68k/install, which describes installing Debian GNU/Linux on 680x0 sy...

any news on any new atari st/tt/falcon/clone hardware upgrades?
i have been out of it for a while. getting back into it. but the sites i was tracking are gone. saw one with a g-3 upgrade for the st, its gone. in fact, not much left of anything that i see. i am the owner of a ct-60, that was the last thing i ever saw. On Tuesday, 20 August 2013 05:24:09 UTC+2, nickname unavailable wrote: > i have been out of it for a while. getting back into it. but the sites i was tracking are gone. saw one with a g-3 upgrade for the st, its gone. in fact, not much left of anything that i see. > > i am the owner of a ct-60, that was the last thing i ever saw. For CT-60, SuperVidel is finally out, with possible network module addon. AdamK ...

REQ: Atari 1040STf/ST/STe owners manual scans TIA!
--------------= Posted using GrabIt =---------------- ------= Binary Usenet downloading made easy =--------- -= Get GrabIt for free from http://www.shemes.com/ =- ...

Ultimate Virus Killer 2000
The "Ultimate Virus Killer 2000" is the industry standard virus killer for the Atari ST/TT/Falcon platform. The program has been around for about 14 years, and turned shareware a while ago. The latest version, 8.2, was released October 10 2001. There is now an official "UVK 2000" support site where you can download the program, find descriptions of all Atari TOS-platform computer viruses (and their symptoms) and more. It's located at http://www.uvk2000.com. This message is being sent to three newsgroups. If you think this constitutes spam, or if you think thi...

Atari ST and Falcon items for sale -Screeneye, Notator SL Unitor, Logic Audio ,scanner
Hello friends: I still have my Falcon but found that I do not use certain things and others could use these. I have posted on e.bay several items. They are all in great condition as I have been the only owner and do take care of things. Please check the auction on: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5146804551&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT Thank you! guitarra On 8 Dec 2004 19:33:47 -0800, guitarrarl@yahoo.com (Raymond) wrote: >http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5146804551&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT Hey Raymond. I remember years ...

Re: Ultimate Virus Killer 2000 - Atari ST/TT/Falcon virus killer (and the message being spam
I'd like to thank whoever it was (Ian H. if I correctly recall?) who thought my message about the UVK support site was spam and who complained to my provider. I got an official warning and all that, which is great obviously. Next time, what with me not exactly being a spammer (habitually or not) please take it up with me first before crying wolf. I was advised not to take things personally, but this official complaint lark makes it a little difficult. By the way, the person involved neglected to explain to me why he thought it was spam exactly, so I can only assume that he hadn't go...

megafile.atari.st
Is the megafile.atari.st website still alive? All I know is that I cannot get to it from here, which is in the area of Michigan and northern Ohio. It times out a browser. Jim -- -- /"\ Jim DeClercq--jimd@panix.com--Sylvania, Ohio, USA \ / ASCII ribbon campaign | I'm a .signature virus! | X against HTML mail | Copy me into your ~/.signature| / \ and postings | to help me spread! | .. I can't access it for a month now. Jim DeClercq wrote: > Is the megafile.atari.st website still alive? All I know i...

Atari 1040 ST...
Hello! I want to buy Atari 1040 ST from one man... Hi told me that it is a computer with monitor. And he has no disks for it. So it is unusable now. Few questions: 1. Is Atari 1040 ST use standart 3.5" floppies like any PC??? 2. If I buy the computer, where I can find OS disk image and another disk images with useful utilities, programs, editors, and of course games? 3. How can I write this images to disks with PC(both under Linux and windoze)? 4. How can I read with PC files that are made with Atari ST (for example text files) 5. I had hear about con-tiki OS port for Atar...

Atari ST Programming
Hello everyone, just joined this newsgroup because I just learned of it ;-). I'm looking to do some programming on STeem and I'm wondering where I can get the following languages: - C or C++ (preference on C++ I'm just not sure C++ existed for the ST back then ;-) - Pascal (preferable with Object extenstions so I can declare things as OBJECT) - The most recent version of GFA Basic that can be run on TOS 2.06 (or below since i'm not sure if and how to setup anything more recent than that on STeem). Im thinking 3.06 or 3.6 is what I remember seeing? but it&...

Web resources about - Atari ST/STE/Falcon - comp.sys.atari.st

Falcón - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Paraguaná Peninsula is connected to the rest of the state by the Médanos Isthmus . It borders with the ABC islands of Aruba , Curaçao and ...

Falcón - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Concerned motorist rescues Mindarie teen stalked by high vis man in Ford Falcon
A young woman who says she was stalked by a man in a green Ford Falcon in Mindarie on Wednesday afternoon was apparently whisked to safety by ...

Concerned motorist rescues Mindarie teen stalked by high vis man in Ford Falcon
A young woman who says she was stalked by a man in a green Ford Falcon in Mindarie on Wednesday afternoon was apparently whisked to safety by ...

The Falcon
by Andrew Sacher photo by Mat Stokes Punk supergroup The Falcon led by The Lawrence Arms co-frontman Brendan Kelly and currently featuring his ...

Falcon Hotspot Serves Up Wi-Fi Better Than Your Phone Does
T-Mobile customers will soon have another hotspot option to choose from. Starting on February 12, the pocket-sized ZTE Falcon will be available ...

Jacob Tremblay Mistakes Anthony Mackie For Falcon At Independent Spirit Awards
While Anthony Mackie recently lamented that his fans are mostly men, and not the women he'd like [...]

Before Cam Newton, there was a different Cam Newton, who played safety for the Falcons and went to t
Before Cam Newton, there was a different Cam Newton, who played safety for the Falcons and went to training camp with the Panthers. Cameron Lamark ...

Rare Albino Falcon Chick Survives Trafficking Ordeal
The bird's egg was stolen from its nest in Chile and headed for sale in Dubai for tens of thousands of dollars.

Watch Live: SpaceX To Try Yet Again To Land Its Falcon 9 At Sea
But SpaceX says doesn't expect the at-sea landing to be successful. Update: SpaceX postponed the launch due to weather. It is now scheduled ...