TT030 to give away

I still have a TT with tower case, other Atari hardware like syquest and
floppy external drive, together with a dozen of Mac LCs, Quadra 800 Performa
and so on.

I am in Italy, so I think nobody would come here this old stuff, but I
already found some italian retrocomputerist that will come take all way, btw
I write here in case there is anybody really interested in anything before
it's too late.

Long life to ST and TT ^__^

0
Mike
1/11/2007 9:12:36 PM
comp.sys.atari.st 6023 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

FamilyNet International Newsgate

> From: "Mike De Petris" <mikedepetris@gmail.com>
> I still have a TT with tower case, other Atari hardware like syquest and
> floppy external drive, together with a dozen of Mac LCs, Quadra 800 Performa
> and so on.
> I am in Italy, so I think nobody would come here this old stuff, but I
> already found some italian retrocomputerist that will come take all way, btw
> I write here in case there is anybody really interested in anything before
> it's too late.
> Long life to ST and TT ^__^

So the TT030 has a home?  :)

If not, write me at drclu@swbell.net and maybe we can work something out.

Doc Clu
(Currently trying to get a TT030 up and running for Jaguar development... my
goal  for this year.)

FamilyNet <> Internet Gated Mail
http://www.familynet-international.org

0
Greg
1/15/2007 7:46:14 PM
I'd pay for it's shipping to me on the first of the month.

--
There are those who believe that life here, began out there, far across the
universe, with tribes of humans, who may have been the forefathers of the

Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Sidewalk Astronomy
www.sidewalkastronomy.info
The Church of Eternity
http://home.inreach.com/starlord/church/Eternity.html

"Mike De Petris" <mikedepetris@gmail.com> wrote in message
>I still have a TT with tower case, other Atari hardware like syquest and
>floppy external drive, together with a dozen of Mac LCs, Quadra 800
>Performa and so on.
>
> I am in Italy, so I think nobody would come here this old stuff, but I
> already found some italian retrocomputerist that will come take all way,
> btw I write here in case there is anybody really interested in anything
> before it's too late.
>
> Long life to ST and TT ^__^

0
Starlord

Give it away, give it away, give it away, now...
Looking for that *special* present for a loved one? Imagine their surprise when they tear open the wrapping paper and find a complete Du Pont Eurosprint Cromalin system! Not only do you get an SRA3 laminator and Studio Press - but there's more. You also get a glow-in-the-dark Studio Frame. Seriously though... It's in good working order - but taking up too much space. This stuff is in London EC2 and heading for a skip unless somebody wants to rescue it. -- Martin Thanks for the morning laugh. If I lived in London and had a flatbed van...no, wait, doesn't it cost eight po...

Atari stuff to give away
Hi, a friend of mine is to leave the Atari world totally. So he will offer all of his stuff to anyone interested. At least 10 b/w monitors SM 124, more than 4 1040STF, about the same quantity of MEGA ST4, some hard disks some removable disks with cartridges, of course, and and and... If interested, send an email to *m.hosry@t-online.de* and be prepared to get to Berlin or Stuttgart. Und TTsch� ps ...

Giving away ATARI Speech Synthesizer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi NG Shipping (yes, shipping) to any Country. Shipping-Insurance will be made and paid by me! Shipping Costs plus a "1000 USA Dollar" or "1000 EURO" and it's yours. ATARI (Original) Speech Synthesizer!!!! Best Regards, Daniel Mandic Daniel Mandic wrote: > Shipping Costs plus a "1000 USA Dollar" or "1000 EURO" and it's yours. > > > ATARI (Original) Speech Synthesizer!!!! > > > > Best Regards, > > Daniel Mandic Looks like off the shelve!!! (merely!! outworn edges on the paper box-roll. "1AA" [opened] on a 1AAA[new]-scale!) ...

Giving Away Huge Collect of Commodore/Atari Hardware and books
I am giving away my entire collection of 8-bit Commodore and Atari computers. It is time to let my 8-bit gear go to somebody with the time/interest to use it. What is included ---------------------- - About 80% of the gear is fully functional. - Some of the gear is in darn near perfect. - About a dozen Commodore PCs; 64, 64c, 128, 128D. - About a dozen Commodore drives various models including a 3.5 floppy drive. - Several of the Commodore drives have JiffyDos installed. - A couple of Atari 8-Bits; 2x1200XL one with APE Warp+ installed (http://www.atarimax.com/forsale/index.html) ...

Giving Away Huge Collect of Commodore/Atari Hardware and books
I am giving away my entire collection of 8-bit Commodore and Atari computers. It is time to let my 8-bit gear go to somebody with the time/interest to use it. What is included ---------------------- - About 80% of the gear is fully functional. - Some of the gear is in darn near perfect. - About a dozen Commodore PCs; 64, 64c, 128, 128D. - About a dozen Commodore drives various models including a 3.5 floppy drive. - Several of the Commodore drives have JiffyDos installed. - A couple of Atari 8-Bits; 2x1200XL one with APE Warp+ installed (http://www.atarimax.com/forsale/index.html) ...

Atari STe, TT, Falcon to give away (Antwerp, Belgium)
Come and take away my 4 MB STe, 36 MB TT, and 14 MB (rack-mounted) Falcon - I don't use them any more. Have some software too. Chris On Mon, 28 Aug 2006 00:27:05 -0700, kiffer wrote: > Come and take away my 4 MB STe, 36 MB TT, and 14 MB (rack-mounted) > Falcon - I don't use them any more. Have some software too. > > Chris Its just gotta be bad karma...ya never see anything like this *anywhere* close to where I live! :( You wouldn't take someone paying for shipping for them, would ya? -- Welcome To DarkForce! www.darkforce.org "The Fuji Li...

Atari 520 ST computer and peripherals come take it away for free
I am in the Ft. Lauderdale area Pembroke Pines, FL. Please email me so you can come by and get the stuff and give it a good home. First to email me gets it... bernardcozier at yahoo com -- The final Truth is Unity ...

Atari SF354 drives and Atari ST (not FM)
Hi. I've come into possession of two SF354 drives and an original Atari ST. Trouble is, there are no power cables or connecting cables for any of it. Are these easy and cheap to get hold of (in the UK)? The whole lot is likely to be eBay'd off anyway because I have an STe with hard drive, but it will probably be easy to do so if I have the right leads to go with it. Cheers, Ian ...

German Atari ST users (ethernet for the ST)
I'm hoping some of the German Atari ST users out there can help me.... I'm very interested in the EtherNEA solution ("EtherNE" interface board to be used together with PC compatible ISA type NE-2000 networking card and finally an "EtherNEA" board which connects everything to the ACSI port), or even better: the self-contained "Ethernet Adapter II" which connects to the ACSI port. Unfortunately the authors have never replied to my email, even though their websites are still active. I'm trying to get in touch with: Thomas Redelberger (http://home.arcor.de/thomas.redelberger/prj/atari/ etherne/index.htm) and Elmar Hilgart (http://www.asamnet.de/~hilgarte/) Perhaps someone who speaks better German that me could ask in a few German Atari ST newsgroups in case someone else knows about their whereabouts and possible new email addresses. Thanks! "SixteenThirtytwo" <sixteen_thirtytwo@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1194346702.933966.281980@z9g2000hsf.googlegroups.com... > I'm hoping some of the German Atari ST users out there can help me.... > > I'm very interested in the EtherNEA solution ("EtherNE" interface > board to be used together with PC compatible ISA type NE-2000 > networking card and finally an "EtherNEA" board which connects > everything to the ACSI port), or even better: the self-contained > "Ethernet Adapter II" which...

Atari 8-bit files to Atari ST Disks
Greetings, I've been experimenting with transfering Atari 8-bit files to Atari ST disks using a Xformer Cable, 1050 disk drive and different software. As some of you know, ST Xformer was a package that was suppose to do this. I have this package. However, I found it abit hard to use and went looking for a simple way to tranfer 8-bit files with a 1050 and Xformer cable. I have stumbled onto different ways to do this with software and am thinking of putting a software disk or CD together and make it available if any one is interested. The software's main goal is to...

Atari TT030!
Well after getting a deal I couldn't pass up: A TT030 system for $50. I thought about refurbishing it as the case was very well used and discolored, and missing screws. The KB also had 2 dead keys. I picked up a NEW TT030 Case top and NEW Keyboard from Best! Now my TT030 looks BRAND NEW! I have always wanted one of these babies and I would of spent hundreds of $$ on eBay for something like this, and not as good too! Now round two. I ordered a Magnum PS/2 Memory board from Germany. It holds two 72-pin SIMMs for up to 256MB! This should be interesting. I have a 500MB HD so that sh...

atari st
Hi! I'm an italian boy and i live in rome... i'm looking for an atari 1040 st/ste/stf or atari tt or falcon in good conditions.... please help me... contact me in email... write in simple english please! Thanks Greetings Vittorio "Vittorio" <vittorio.vincenti@fastwebnet.it> ha scritto nel messaggio news:CUK3b.73753$sj6.1389920@tornado.fastwebnet.it... > Hi! > I'm an italian boy and i live in rome... > i'm searching for an atari 1040 st/ste/stf or atari tt or falcon in good > conditions.... > please help me... > > contact me in email... > write in simple english please! > > Thanks > > Greetings > > Vittorio > > http://www.ebay.com "Vittorio" <vittorio.vincenti@fastwebnet.it> wrote in message news:CUK3b.73753$sj6.1389920@tornado.fastwebnet.it... > Hi! > I'm an italian boy and i live in rome... > i'm looking for an atari 1040 st/ste/stf or atari tt or falcon in good > conditions.... > please help me... > > contact me in email... > write in simple english please! > > Thanks > > Greetings > > Vittorio > > ...

Giving them away...
<http://www.lowes.com/pl_Samsung+Galaxy+Promotion_4294765635_4294937087_> "FREE Samsung Galaxy Tablet via mail-in rebate when you buy any Samsung washer and dryer set, refrigerator or range below. The tablet is valued at $349. Also, enter to win a $48,000 technology makeover for your school. Offer ends 10/3/2011. Get Details and Rebate" -- "The iPhone doesn't have a speaker phone" -- "I checked very carefully" -- "I checked Apple's web pages" -- Edwin on the iPhone "It is Mac OS X, not BSD.' -- 'From Mac ...

ATARI ST/Mega ST/Megafile/SM124 for sale on ebay
- ST 1040 STE - Mega ST 1 - Megafile 30 - Speeddrive 50 - SM 124 Monochrom Monitor for sale on ebay. See http://cgi6.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=m_athias for details ...

Violent ATARI ST games turned many ST users into PSYCHOS!!!
The ATARI ST was a computer known for brutal, violent and exceptionally gory games. Kids and young adults who used to play these games turned into spree killers, rapists, satanists, serial killers,terrorists and cannibals. This is true. Many murders are committed by ATARI users, this group is probably full of future mass murderers and serial killers!!! ST = deadliest computer ever!!! "Lucas J. Riesau" <ion_sphere@yahoo.com> a �crit dans le message de news: 1178108322.859281.124200@n59g2000hsh.googlegroups.com... > The ATARI ST was a computer known for brutal, violent and > exceptionally gory games. Kids and young adults who used > to play these games turned into spree killers, rapists, > satanists, serial killers,terrorists and cannibals. > > This is true. Many murders are committed by ATARI users, > this group is probably full of future mass murderers and > serial killers!!! > > ST = deadliest computer ever!!! Try to find someone who has never played any Atari game in his whole life... Guillaume. On Wed, 02 May 2007 15:06:50 +0200, Guillaume Tello wrote: > Try to find someone who has never played any Atari game in his whole > life... > > Guillaume. Sheesh, I'd rather try to find the proverbial needle in a haystack! :) -- Welcome To DarkForce! www.darkforce.org "The Fuji Lives.!" An Atari SW/HW based BBS - Telnet:darkforce-bbs.dy...

wanted: Atari Jaguar games (cartiridges best) in trade for Atari ST games
Hi folks I have some Atari ST games to trade for Atari Jaguar cartridges. This probably only makes sense for North Americans because of shipping costs, although games, they don't weigh a lot do they? Here is a list of games I have to trade for Jaguar carts. All the games for any number of carts? Dunno. I am open to negotiate! A list of the games I have follows: ST-EMPIRE, wargame of the century ST-MicroDeal, Bermuda Project ST-microdeal, Captain Blood ST-mindscape, Shadowgate ST-mindscape, Uninvited ST-mindscape, deja-vu ST-mindscape, fiendish freedys big top o fun ST-melbourne house, Rick Davis world trophy soccer ST-spotlight software, deathbringer ST-microdeal, the karate kid part 2 ST-psychosis, blood money ST-psychosis, deep space ST-epyx, championship wrestling ST-rainbird, the pawn (2 copies) ST-the electronic arts, the bards tale ST-microprose, F-15 strike eagle ST-SSI, pirates of the barbary coast ST-infogrames, drakkhen ST-electronic arts, populous ST-FTL, chaos strikes back ST-code masters, pub trivia ST-ACCESS, Leader Board tournament disk 1 (require Leader Board game) ST./STe-US Gold, Operation Stealth, Indiana Jones and the last crusade, mean streets ST-interplay, battle chess ST-psion, chess ST-activevision, tass times in tunetown ST-Spectrum holobytes, Falcon operation counterstrike ST-Sierra, leisure suit larry ST-Sierra, the colonels bequest ST-pandora, into the eagles nest ST-sub logic, flight simulator 2 ST-mi...

FA: TWO ATARI ST MONITORS SM124 & SC1224
#### F O R A U C T I O N #### TWO WORKING MONITORS FOR THE ATARI ST COMPUTERS: ATARI ST MONITOR SM124 - for the 1040ST & 520 ST http://auctions.shopping.yahoo.com/auction/83331746 ATARI ST MONITOR SC1224 - for the 1040ST & 520 ST http://auctions.shopping.yahoo.com/auction/83288382 Commodore 1084 Monitor. Lovely picture. Externally attractive beige. Just $50! http://auctions.shopping.yahoo.com/auction/83809123 Commodore 64 Computer. Includes power supply. Works Great! Just $15! http://auctions.shopping.yahoo.com/auction/83749272 Okimate 20 Color Printer in box ...

[News] [SOT] China Keeps Citizens Away from Information, Britain Gives Citizen Information Away
China limits providers of Internet video ,----[ Quote ] | China has decided to restrict the broadcasting of Internet videos — including | those posted on video-sharing Web sites — to sites run by state-controlled | companies and require providers to report questionable content to the | government. `---- http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5icR8HXvp5Ke6b1AVqREmk_chVWYAD8TUC7PO0 MPs call for stronger data protection laws ,----[ Quote ] | In conclusion, the select committee made three points: "There is evidence of | a widespread problem within government relating to establishing sys...

giving away laptops
Anyone got a laptop to give away to charity? mkanayo2020@yahoo.com wrote: > > Anyone got a laptop to give away to charity? And what charity might that be? Notan The charity is of a person with health problems and just about never leaves his house because of this. The internet is this main means of communicating with the outside world and generally having something to do, and he cannot do so anymore cos his present laptop is down. Please Please help him if you can. mkanayo2020@yahoo.com wrote: > > The charity is of a person with health problems and just about never > lea...

Duplicates to Give-Away...
Fellow HP3000 Enthusiasts: We're in the process of de-duping our extensive library so as to make room for additional material. As such, before we toss some of the material I thought I'd post a list of it periodically to see if anyone is interested before it's placed in the dumpster/recycle. The only cost to you is to pay (in advance please) for the shipping. The first list of duplicate material available on first-come/first-serve basis includes: Interex Proceedings: Detroit'1986 1 set Las Vegas'1987 ...

giving a laptop away!!!
hey people. I'm looking to find some kind hearted angel who'd be willing to give away a laptop (used if necessary) to someone in great need of one but cannot afford it. The internet is my only link to the outside world as i just about never get to leave my house for health reasons, and havent left it in the past 8 months; and all that is under threat as the laptop i use is faulty and will pack up anytime soon and no hope of getting a replacement. I'm really desperate here so i hope i find me an angel out there with a big heart to "save a soul... please respond to mkanayo2020@y...

Giving away BOOKS
I'm cleaning my bookshelves and have dozens of Unix, Linux, networking, programming, Internet, etc. books to give away. If you live near Columbus, NJ (just south of Trenton), contact me for a pickup appointment. On Sunday night, they go into the recycling bin! On 07/28/2011 08:30 PM, Cy Burnot wrote: > I'm cleaning my bookshelves and have dozens of Unix, Linux, networking, > programming, Internet, etc. books to give away. > > If you live near Columbus, NJ (just south of Trenton), contact me for a > pickup appointment. > > On Sunday night, they go i...

FA: Atari TT030
http://easyurl.net/AtariTT030 in article 5b58dceae77fb261048ff64ceb00cc73@msgid.frell.theremailer.net, Dan wrote on 9/4/07 10:39 AM: > http://easyurl.net/AtariTT030 Page Not Responding The eBay page or feature you are attempting to access is not responding. Please try the options below: I did find one via search however. To Quote the auction: "I have never seen another TT030 on EBay, and I don�t believe there is much of a chance to find one new in the box." TT's do appear on ebay from time to time, perhaps not new, but they do turn up there, seen one re-cased even. I kept the ebay snap shots. -- FreeMiNT http://sparemint.atariforge.net/sparemint/ [Free your mind...] Atari Team http://setiathome.berkeley.edu/team_display.php?teamid=30472 L. Pursell http://www.bright.net/~gfabasic/ [AtarIRC, GFA-Basic, Hades060] On Sep 4, 6:39 pm, lp <gfa-ba...@mint.net> wrote: > in article 5b58dceae77fb261048ff64ceb00c...@msgid.frell.theremailer.net, = Dan > wrote on 9/4/07 10:39 AM: > > >http://easyurl.net/AtariTT030 > > Page Not Responding > > The eBay page or feature you are attempting to access is not > responding. > Please try the options below: > > I did find one via search however. > > To Quote the auction: "I have never seen another TT030 on EBay, and I don= =B9t > believe there is much of a chance to find one new in the ...

Tapes give-away
Hi, I gave 60-80 tapes away last year during a clean-up. This year I have discovered another box full of tapes and other Spectrum stuff. I guess there is 40 tapes full of programs, some of the programs are homebrew programs that you might not find other places. I will give the tapes to anyone who will pay the postage from Denmark. Regards /Martin On Jun 14, 2:45 pm, "Martin M. S. Pedersen" <traxpla...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi, > > I gave 60-80 tapes away last year during a clean-up. > This year I have discovered another box full of tapes and > other S...

Web resources about - TT030 to give away - comp.sys.atari.st

Atari TT030 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Atari Corporation realized that to remain competitive, they needed to begin taking steps to exploit the power offered by other processors in ...

kimono, house, japanese, textiles, craft, workshops, tea, ceremony, kimono, dressing, supplies, obi, kitsuke, yukata, silk, belts, melbourne, ...

AtariAge - Atari Jaguar History
AtariAge - News, message boards, rarity guides, game database, manuals, pictures, articles, links, and much more

The Future Of Atari Computing
The Future Of Atari Computing. TT And STE Unveiled In Germany. From Start Vol. 4 No. 5 / December 1989

A potted history of computers - the eighties
"Hodgy.net a potted history of computers"

Arkones's Kinder Surprise toys 2007/2008! (Euro)
Arkones's Kinder TT toys 2007/2008! (Euro)

Atari Explorer, Z*Net, & ST Report: Z*Net: 24-May-91 #9122
Z*Net: 24-May-91 #9122 From: Michael Current ( aj848@cleveland.Freenet.Edu ) Date: 05/26/91-12:32:50 PM Z Next message by date: Bruce D. Nelson: ...

Binary Dinosaurs - In YOUR Loft?
Possibly the UK's biggest private collection of home computers from 1972 to 1997

Desktop publishing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Desktop publishing (abbreviated DTP ) is the creation of printed materials using page layout software on a personal computer . When used skilfully, ...

Desktop publishing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Desktop publishing (abbreviated DTP ) is the creation of documents using page layout skills on a personal computer . Desktop publishing software ...