WTB: Atari boxes (outer box)

OK - this probably seems a bit of a strange request - but
I'm looking for any spare Atari ST boxes (ie the outer
card box and inner polystyrene pieces).

If anyone has any spare - let me know. Probably just
UK.

Thanks.

jao

0
jao
7/10/2007 11:31:14 AM
comp.sys.atari.st 6023 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

fs: atari sho box harddrive st
i have a sho box harddrive with a 30 meg harddrive on e-bay. 3 days to go take a look. usa sales only ...

FA : Many rare, boxed ATARI ST games
Take a look at : http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZpanamajoe2005QQhtZ-1QQfrppZ50QQfsopZ1QQfsooZ1QQrdZ0? I have : - The Pawn - The Guild of Thieves - Jinxter - Fish - Beyond Zork - Spellbreaker - Times of Lore - Demon's Winter by SSI - Phantasie II and Phantasie III - Questron II - Stunt Car Racer - Magic Pockets by the Bitmap Brothers - Xenon 2 by the Bitmap Brothers - Captive - Legend - Rubicon - Obsession for STE - Wolfchild - Populous II - Elvira and many more games. I didn't list all my games on ebay, if you are looking for a game, please ask, I ha...

FA: Atari XF551 floppy drive for Atari 400 800 XL XE
for Atari 8-bit computers http://xrl.us/AtariXF551 ...

FA: ATARI ST Brataccas rare Mindscape folding box CIB
ATARI ST Brataccas rare Mindscape folding box for auction CIB. A once in a lifetime opportunity to complete your ST game collection, with a rare variation of the very first, and one of the hardest to find ST games! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=230199451930&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=013 Thanks for looking and good luck bidding! ...

FA: Atari ST - Large lot
My system is gone...I think this is the last of my Atari ST items: Software: Temple of Apshai Trilogy by Epyx Nigel Mansell's World Championship w/32" x 22" color poster F-15 Strike Eagle by Microprose Red Alert by Antic Atari ST Scholastic Series Geometry Vol. 1 Books: The Atari ST Companion by Jeremy Vine - shrinkwrapped Compute!'s Technical Reference Guide - Atari ST Volume 2 Start Magazine Fall 1987 Vol.2 No. 2 http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=230287281289 Thanks for looking, Jeff ...

Atari SF354 drives and Atari ST (not FM)
Hi. I've come into possession of two SF354 drives and an original Atari ST. Trouble is, there are no power cables or connecting cables for any of it. Are these easy and cheap to get hold of (in the UK)? The whole lot is likely to be eBay'd off anyway because I have an STe with hard drive, but it will probably be easy to do so if I have the right leads to go with it. Cheers, Ian ...

FA:Atari 800XL in box
I have posted a few atari 800xlk computers and few other goodies on Ebay . you can check them out at: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZatari_only thanks,AO ...

Box-Box collision?
Hello. I guess this could be a FAQ because I wasn't able to find a decent algorithm on the net that checks if two boxes intersect. It's far more difficult than what it sounds like (and no, I'm not going to use brute-force), so I'd gladly accept some hints that could possibly guide me to a sourcecode/implementation of this algorithm. Thanks! Have a look at David Eberly's Magic engine (www.magic-software.com). "loquak" <liam_parc@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:c01isg$6e9$1@mordred.cc.jyu.fi... > Hello. > I guess this could be a FAQ b...

Atari 8-bit files to Atari ST Disks
Greetings, I've been experimenting with transfering Atari 8-bit files to Atari ST disks using a Xformer Cable, 1050 disk drive and different software. As some of you know, ST Xformer was a package that was suppose to do this. I have this package. However, I found it abit hard to use and went looking for a simple way to tranfer 8-bit files with a 1050 and Xformer cable. I have stumbled onto different ways to do this with software and am thinking of putting a software disk or CD together and make it available if any one is interested. The software's main goal is to...

Input text boxes, check boxes, and radio boxes

Atari 8-Bit Boxed Software
Ladies and Gents; Selling some of my Atari Boxed games - Sorcerer, Deadline, Dunjonquest series, more have a look! http://search.ebay.com.au/_W0QQsassZthesiliconavatarQQhtZ-1 Anthony ...

Last Atari version of Band in a Box?
Does anyone know what the last version of Band in a Box for atari was, and do you like it? Is it useful? I'm a CAF man, but I had someone suggest that BIAB was a good tool for learning jazz piano, and wondered about it for my Falcon. ...

WTB: Atari Mega ST keyboard
Looking for a good condition, working, non yellowed Mega 2/4 keyboard. Tim "SF0218" <sf0218@aol.com> wrote in message news:20040617143048.05845.00000072@mb-m27.aol.com... > Same here. > > Sam F. Did you buy one of those base unit Mega computers off eBay??? Tim Same here. Sam F. Virginia U.S.A. Atari Computer Nut C-Lab Falcon, 14mbram,540mb hdd., Hello. "Tim" <tjlazer@CRAPmail.com> wrote in message news:10d3pfsek4ubj8d@corp.supernews.com... > > "SF0218" <sf0218@aol.com> wrote in message > news:20040617143048.05845...

WTB
Does anyone know where I can buy an Atari 800/1200XL? Also are there any reliable online venders to purchase hardware and software from for the Atarin computers? Than ks in advance! Brian "Debian4Life" <> wrote in message news: > Does anyone know where I can buy an Atari 800/1200XL? Also are there > any reliable online venders to purchase hardware and software from for > the Atarin computers? Than ks in advance! > > Brian I suggest B&C Computervisions. www.myatari.com There's also Video 61 and Ben Smith are active. For a comprehensive list of vendors, what they sell, where they're at, you might see the vendor list, which is in the 'Welcome to Comp.sys.atari.8bit FAQ', here in this newsgroup. And then there's ebaY. I have several of them if you want them I can sell them to you. "Debian4Life" <bcassner@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1178454137.650487.107340@h2g2000hsg.googlegroups.com... > Does anyone know where I can buy an Atari 800/1200XL? Also are there > any reliable online venders to purchase hardware and software from for > the Atarin computers? Than ks in advance! > > Brian > ...

wanted: Atari Jaguar games (cartiridges best) in trade for Atari ST games
Hi folks I have some Atari ST games to trade for Atari Jaguar cartridges. This probably only makes sense for North Americans because of shipping costs, although games, they don't weigh a lot do they? Here is a list of games I have to trade for Jaguar carts. All the games for any number of carts? Dunno. I am open to negotiate! A list of the games I have follows: ST-EMPIRE, wargame of the century ST-MicroDeal, Bermuda Project ST-microdeal, Captain Blood ST-mindscape, Shadowgate ST-mindscape, Uninvited ST-mindscape, deja-vu ST-mindscape, fiendish freedys big top o fun ST-melbourne house, Rick Davis world trophy soccer ST-spotlight software, deathbringer ST-microdeal, the karate kid part 2 ST-psychosis, blood money ST-psychosis, deep space ST-epyx, championship wrestling ST-rainbird, the pawn (2 copies) ST-the electronic arts, the bards tale ST-microprose, F-15 strike eagle ST-SSI, pirates of the barbary coast ST-infogrames, drakkhen ST-electronic arts, populous ST-FTL, chaos strikes back ST-code masters, pub trivia ST-ACCESS, Leader Board tournament disk 1 (require Leader Board game) ST./STe-US Gold, Operation Stealth, Indiana Jones and the last crusade, mean streets ST-interplay, battle chess ST-psion, chess ST-activevision, tass times in tunetown ST-Spectrum holobytes, Falcon operation counterstrike ST-Sierra, leisure suit larry ST-Sierra, the colonels bequest ST-pandora, into the eagles nest ST-sub logic, flight simulator 2 ST-mi...

ADV: Classic Atari Games: NEW in BOX!
I've just bought more Classic Atari 8 Bit Games/Software from a Retired Atari Dealer. These games are +NEW in the BOX, including Avalon Hill as well as many Atari Games. These Games are first come, first serve. I also sell used/2nd hand Atari Goods. So act NOW while I got it! Got Questions? Call Ben 24Hrs: (503)256-9974 or E-Mail Atari@aracnet.com Today! http://www.aracnet.com/~atari/newinbox.htm Games NEW in the BOX! http://www.aracnet.com/~atari/free_cat.html FREE Atari Catalogs! http://www.aracnet.com/~atari/maillist.htm SignUp for Ben's Mail List! http://www.aracnet.com/~atari/shipping.htm How I can save you Money! http://www.aracnet.com/~atari/whybuyben.htm Ben's References! I've got a fast turnaround rate. Usually, Once I receive payment your order goes out the same day. Customers love the speedy service! I have lots of Atari SoftWare & Books. Which I can send by Media Mail Rate! Please Direct all Replies Through E-Mail to: BenSells@Atari.org or Atari@aracnet.com. If you can't reach me, see my info at the Bottom! Atari Jaguar, 8 Bit and ST Games/Software, Hardware/Accessories & References/ Books. FREE Catalogs on Ben's Domain at http://BensCatalogs.Atari.org or at http://BenSells.Atari.org Catalogs can be attached to,Requested by & Received Through E-Mail at Atari@aracnet.com or BenSells@Atari.org and Please Specify Atari 8 Bit, ST, Jaguar and/or all 3! Or Call Ben anytime at (503)256-9974!!!...

FA: Some Atari computers, including an 800XL in box
I'm selling off some surplus equipment and some stuff that I decided not to collect (ST): http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZs_jeffersQQhtZ-1 -- Shawn Jefferson http://www.jeffersonsauctioneering.com/atari/ (fix reply to for email) ...

Cheap Storage Boxes | Cheap Moving Boxes | Smart Storage Boxes
http://www.smartstorageboxes.co.uk range of other moving and storage accessories, including parcel tape, tape guns, marker pens and packing knifes ...

ADV: Classic Atari Games: NEW in BOX! #7
[...]

ADV: Classic Atari Games: NEW in BOX! #5
[...]

ADV: Classic Atari Games: NEW in BOX! #6
[...]

ADV: Classic Atari Games: NEW in BOX! #2
[...]

ADV: Classic Atari Games: NEW in BOX! #3
[...]

ADV: Classic Atari Games: NEW in BOX! #4
[...]

Web resources about - WTB: Atari boxes (outer box) - comp.sys.atari.st

Atari - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The original Atari, Inc. founded in 1972 by Nolan Bushnell and Ted Dabney was a pioneer in arcade games , home video game consoles , and home ...

Atari
Copyright © 2012 , Inc. All Rights Reserved. and the logo are trademarks owned by Interactive, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of ...

AtariAge - Have You Played Atari Today?
AtariAge - News, message boards, rarity guides, game database, manuals, pictures, articles, links, and much more

Atari Gaming Headquarters
Everything Atari, all day, all night, all the time!

The Atari Museum
Welcome to the Atari History Museum. This site is the culmination of years of research and hard work by enthusiasts with the support of numerous ...

Once Upon AtariThe Video Story of Atari History
A place to buy the definitive documentary including the history of Atari and catch the latest related news. An important stop for any classic ...

Nolan Bushnell: Atari founder on Steve Jobs - The Conversation, Channel 9
HOW do you know when you should go all in, and when to walk away?

OpenEmu adds Atari Lynx, Nintendo 64, Sony Playstation / PSP, Vectrex emulation
... controllers. Released over Christmas, version 2.0.1 now allows Mac users to seamlessly play games from the following classic systems: Atari ...

Portland Retro Gaming Expo: Hacked carts, Tetris battles, and Atari legends
There's a lot of love for old-school games at this event.

Atari Vault to release 100 classic video games on Steam
Asteroids, Centipede and more fan favorites from the 1970s and 80s are getting new life