[BBS ad] Landover Amiga BBS

Australia's oldest Amiga & Commodore 8 bit BBS has had a facelift. Our new
web portal is now the front end to the BBS, featuring news snippets, access
to our large filebase, entry to the telnet BBS & a new Forums area.

Come & visit us at http://commodore.thebbs.org

---

llyon3 (12)

AD: Landover Amiga BBS
Landover Amiga BBS - online since 16/10/1987 Support for the Amiga - local message forums & more Thousands of files online, message areas & free immediate access * Running on EleBBS/EleWeb http://landover.no-ip.com --- avast! Antivirus: Outbound message clean. Virus Database (VPS): 0614-3, 04/07/2006 Tested on: 4/8/2006 9:58:10 AM avast! - copyright (c) 1988-2005 ALWIL Software. http://www.avast.com "Bigjoe" <bigjoe11a@gmail.com> wrote in message news:123gmnnb6uktu06@corp.supernews.com... >> > I tried to connect 2 times...

AD: Landover BBS
To: alt.bbs,alt.bbs.ads,alt.c Since 1987, now Australia's longest running Commodore 8 bit & Amiga BBS http://landover.no-ip.com Commodore, Amiga & other classic 8 bit computer forums & downloads : http://landover.no-ip.com/forum/index.php Fidonet via your newsreader : news://landover.no-ip.com Free & immediate access to our forums & over 66,000 files! --- * Synchronet * The Whitehouse BBS --- whitehouse.hulds.com --- check it out free usenet! --- Synchronet 3.15a-Win32 NewsLink 1.92 Time Warp of the Future BBS - telnet://time.synchro.net:24 To: alt.bbs,alt...

ATARI BBS GATEWAY (links to all Atari BBS's on one BBS!)
FamilyNet International Newsgate A long time & stable Dallas BBS, The Prison Board, has offered to provide a "Favorites page" for the Atari BBS users. Other users (like Tcropper) and I provided an up to date BBS list of the active Atari sites out there, and Rueben (PB Sysop) created a place you can go to, bring up an Atari telnet menu, and go directly to that Atari BBS. icon_smile.gif (Recently a Commodore BBS list has been added too.) Ever been curious to see the online world of Atari computers? Come check out the Prison Board BBS: 972-329-0781 (this number good for people want to try out Atari modems, and dialup means.) 216.62.20.217 (This IP number is great for Lantronix users, and has not changed for a considerable time.) [IP Still accurate April 13, 2008] (also telnet://rdfig.net) Trying to dial in with a stock Atari 300/1200 baud modem? You poor soul! But this has been less painful with a new feature. When you log in and the BBS asks for your log in name type "*[First name] [last name] [password]" and you'll skip over the log in screens and get taken directly to the main menu. Never has the online Atari world been so easy to access from your Atari computer. Simply call up the above system, get to the main menu, X for the internet menu, and then A for the Atari menu. From there, it is simply a matter of hitting 1 through 9 for the Atari BBS's. Atari BBS's in many cases run on real Atari compute...

CNet Amiga BBS on Amiga 500?
Hello, I have an Amiga 500 and would like to run CNet Amiga BBS on it. It has a hard drive and is running 2.0 ROMs, do I need to be running a better CPU then the 68000? And which versions will work on this setup if any? And anyone know where to get a copy since Zen Metal is no longer making it available? Thanks, Tommy ...

Borderline BBS
I just wanted to post a quick reminder that Borderline BBS is still alive and well. It continues to be the ONLY Commodore-run dial-up BBS *anywhere* and is running 24/7 on a real Commodore 64 breadbox computer with Color 64 v7.37 software. Borderline BBS operates at 300/1200/2400 baud, and features 40/80 column operation, ASCII/ANSI/PETSCII support, message bases, file transfers, and online games (Master's Empire 5.4, Stock Market, and Horse Racing!). So dust off your old modems and give Borderline BBS a call at (951) 242-3593. For international callers, the country code is 1. :) What about Lord Ronin's BBS in Astoria? IIRC: It should still be around - although I haven't dialed to it lately. "Andrew Wiskow" <wiskow@gmail.com> wrote in message news:ec71682b-78ce-4be8-9148-56210b923d39@a12g2000pro.googlegroups.com... >I just wanted to post a quick reminder that Borderline BBS is still > alive and well. It continues to be the ONLY Commodore-run dial-up BBS > *anywhere* and is running 24/7 on a real Commodore 64 breadbox > computer with Color 64 v7.37 software. > > Borderline BBS operates at 300/1200/2400 baud, and features 40/80 > column operation, ASCII/ANSI/PETSCII support, message bases, file > transfers, and online games (Master's Empire 5.4, Stock Market, and > Horse Racing!). > > So dust off your old modems and give Borderline BBS a call at (951) > 242-3593. For international callers, the countr...

Cottonwood BBS & Borderline BBS
As of today, 10 January 2010, both Cottonwood and Borderline BBSs are back up and running. Thank you everyone for your support while I was away, and I hope you'll all continue to give your support by calling my boards. :) Call Borderline BBS at +1 (951)242-3593. "Call" Cottonwood BBS at cottonwood.servebbs.com:6400. Old Tech... Still alive and well in 2010! On Jan 10, 7:12=A0pm, Andrew Wiskow <wis...@gmail.com> wrote: > As of today, 10 January 2010, both Cottonwood and Borderline BBSs are > back up and running. =A0Thank you everyone for your support...

loli, loli bbs, bbs loli
http://kellykreations.com/loli-galleries.html http://kellykreations.com/loli-board.html http://kellykreations.com/loli-gallery-samples.html http://kellykreations.com/young-loli-bbs.html http://kellykreations.com/loli-hentai.html ...

Landover BBS #3
Landover is Australia's oldest Commodore & Amiga BBS (in fact, we turned 16 years old today!). We support all Commodore 8 bitters & Amiga's (& a couple of other 8 bit computers too) & have a large (over 35,000 archives) filebase. As well, there are public forums (registration not required, moderated), web based games, live chat room & Fidonet echos available via our news server. Come visit us at : http://commodore.thebbs.org The telnet based BBS is also available, but will be shortly phased out in favour of the web system only. cheers, Lance --- Outgoing m...

Shameless BBS ad....
I realized I had the wrong link in my sig for the bbs, so I thought it best to let others know of my screw up...! Addixion BBS - TELNET://ADDIXION.HOPTO.ORG:23 For sceners and gamers, and those just plain addicted to anything Commodore 64/128! * Centipede 128 BBS * 105Mb Lt Kernal (soon to be replaced with 3.2GB CMD HD) * Online games (Empire and Trade Wars 2112 currently) * 20+ active users (always looking for more!) * 38,400k by the end of this week with WORKING f...

about bbs
could any body tell me a good bbs or forum about embedded system software development?thanks. "huxuelei630@gmail.com" wrote: > > could any body tell me a good bbs or forum about embedded system > software development?thanks. Try Usenet, on the comp.arch.embedded newsgroup. -- Chuck F (cbfalconer at maineline dot net) <http://cbfalconer.home.att.net> Try the download section. -- Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com CBFalconer wrote: > "huxuelei630@gmail.com" wrote: >> could any body tell me a good bbs or foru...

the BBS
Is this URL still on line? I can't reach it. http://ti994a.thebbs.org/Catalog.asp Guillaume. ...

Landover BBS #2 159195
Hi ppl's, Finished restoring the C64 games section back into the BBS , around 8,500 thousand, some dupes - help yourselves (note that none of the other C64 stuff is back online yet, nor any of the other 8 bit CBM material). telnet://commodore.thebbs.org --- Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.501 / Virus Database: 299 - Release Date: 15/07/2003 ...

AD: BBS The Atari Inside Online
This is a little Advertisement to let NEW peoplee or people who do not check frequently this news group, know about my REAL atari 8bit bbs. If you want to connect a real atari 8bit bbs, running on real equipment, please give my BBS a 'call' with telnet (or use your real atari 8bit computer in combination with a Lanronix or the fantastic APE software). The BBS is running on Atari 130XE and 800XL computer. The adresses are listed below. For the UDS10 owners, use IP 213.10.217.144/8888 Thanks for your time! Marius ==================================== BBS THE ATARI INSIDE Sysop*Marius telnet://atari-inside.kicks-ass.net:8888 telnet://atari-inside.kicks-ass.net:8889 Running TCPIPExpress 7.0b on real atari 8bit. Smartnet Node X_2 ==================================== This is a great BBS and I'm having a great time with it! Thanks Marius! Rob Probably my favorite Atari BBS at this time. Check it out! Doc Clu 800 > From: "Marius Diepenhorst" <grover25@zonnet.nl> > This is a little Advertisement to let NEW peoplee or people who do not check > frequently this news group, know about my REAL atari 8bit bbs. >If you want to connect a real atari 8bit bbs, running on real equipment, pleas > give my BBS a 'call' with telnet (or use your real atari 8bit computer in >combination with a Lanronix or the fantastic APE software). The BBS is running > on Atari 130XE and...

ANN: Change of direction
After nearly 18 years, I've decided to change the focus of my BBS away from classic 8/16 bit computers. As a result, I'm releasing my entire filebase (over 70,000 files) as torrents - there'll be one sub-category release a day & I'm starting with my C64 stuff. (it'll take a little while to get everything out.......) First release is for C64 disk & archiving tools, tracker is at http://landover.no-ip.com/tt & the category is Classic Computer Torrents. Each torrent will be seeded by me for one week, after that, they're on their own (I'll back '...

Looking for Several Amiga BBS Programs
Looking for Contact Information for several Amiga BBS Programs listed below. Specifically, I am looking for websites, e-mail address, etc that would allow me to contact the company or person who used to sell these programs, or currently own the rights to them. If you have any info, please e-mail me. ADBBS AMIEXPRESS BBS-PC! BBX Custom BBS! DLG EXCELSIOR FREEFORM HYDRABBS MAXSBBS MEBBS SKYLINE STARNET TRINITY Thanks, Tom To: comp.sys.amiga.misc,fido. >AMIEXPRESS Dang! I just made a request for this myself. V4.xx. You can find a copy of V3Pro...

AD: BBS The Atari Inside ONLINE #2
Hey Folks, This is a little 'advertisment' for new users, to let them know my BBS is available for them. The BBS is running on real atari 8bit equipement. At this moment 47 user-accounts are currently in use, and this amount is growing. Please take a look at it, and amaze yourself. I am almost sure you will love the old feeling of the 80's BBS era! telnet://atari-inside.kicks-ass.net:8888 (this is slave #1 and connected to a PC with APE) telnet://atari-inside.kicks-ass.net:8889 (this is slave #3 and connected directly to my Router with an 850 rs232: and lantronix UDS10) For the people who wonder where slave #2 is... well that is my private atari 800xl, on which I update things on the bbs :) ===================================== BBS THE ATARI INSIDE Sysop*Marius telnet://atari-inside.kicks-ass.net:8888 telnet://atari-inside.kicks-ass.net:8889 Running TCPIPExpress 7.0b on real atari 8bit. Smartnet Node X_2 ==================================== Marius and all, Is there a master list of BBS around that I can access via the internet? I would love to hook my Atari to my PC and the PC to the internet and then connect to a BBS and possibly become a online atari BBS. I have read on a few other peoples posts about this topic. How hard is this to Accomplish? How $$ as well? I enjoyed my visit yesterday to your BBS and it brings back a lot of memories. Thanks, Chris I run the BF2k+ on the a800win emulator...

Commodore, Amiga & 8 bit BBS
Landover BBS Online since 16/10/1987 http://commodore.thebbs.org telnet://commodore.thebbs.org We have thousands of files online, supporting : * Amiga * Commodore 8 bit range * Atari ST * MSX * PC/MS DOS Messages : * Fidonet echos * Local forums * Gated newsgroups * Genealogy echos New! The Australian BBS Project - an attempt to list every Australian BBS since the start of the hobby. ...

ANN: Landover BBS's classic computer ftp archive.
Landover BBS's classic computer ftp archive. Supporting : Amstrad - CPC, NC100 & PCW Apple - Apple II & IIgs Atari - 800XL, 2600, 5200, 7800 & ST Commodore - 364, C64, C65, C128, CBM-II, PET, Plus4, C16 & VIC20 (Amiga via web BBS) CP/M - mostly Commodore 128 related, but some others Exidy Sorceror MSX Sam Coupe Sinclair - Spectrum, Z88, & QL X86 - DOS, Windows & OS/2 Over 70,000 files. FTP - ftp://landover.no-ip.com Web - http://landover.no-ip.com --- avast! Antiviru...

Particles! BBS
Particles! BBS ============== http://www.particles.org, telnet://particlesbbs.dyndns.org:6400, telnet://particlesbbs.hopto.org:6400 Been around since 1992... which is like, an eternity in computer-time. What Is It? =========== It's a BBS running Centipede on a Commodore 128D with message bases dedicated to old computer goodness. Also: [+] 1000s of files for the Commodore 64, Vic-20, 128, Plus/4, CP/M and GEOS [+] Over 90 file areas so far, still adding more [+] 60+ online games (Empire, Nuke'Em, tons more) [+] Lots of message bases Runs PETSCII, AN...

The Warpzone BBS
Hey guys, Wife's having a 2nd baby and we decided that some things just can't be done now. The Warpzone BBS is not going to be coming back online and all the equipment for it is being sold. As for BBSLink, development will continue, and Beta testers will be the only initial testers of new releases from now on. Still hoping to have a release soon. Again the list for sale is: $25 Commodore 128 Computer with Power Supply $80 1581 Disk Drive with Power Supply $40 1902A Color Monitor $150 RAMLink with RAMCard with 16megs of RAM $40 SwiftLink Cartridge $30 JiffyDOS 6.02 Chip for 1581 ...

fixed the bbs...
I think I figured ouit taint mode, so try to hack me now... http://www.infusedlight.net/cgi-bin/bbs.pl thanks in advance. -- Regards, -Robin -- robin @ infusedlight.net "Robin" <robin @ infusedlight.net> wrote in message news:c5idnk$nl6$4@reader2.nmix.net... > I think I figured ouit taint mode, so try to hack me now... > http://www.infusedlight.net/cgi-bin/bbs.pl > thanks in advance. Are you sure you're not the Alaskan electrician in a new life? > Are you sure you're not the Alaskan electrician in a new life? > > hahahahahahah..... -Robin ...

The Riktronics BBS
The Riktronics BBS is back in business. It was down for two weeks in September due to my Lt. Kernal failing right before I went away on vacation, so if you tried to call and thought I had dissapeared, you might want to try again. All data was retrieved from the old hard drive so your old login should still work. Pinacolada from the excellent Dragonseye BBS (dragonseye.dyndns.org) has graciously offered to be my co-sysop, and has already started adding new games and making some other nice changes. For those of you not familiar with Riktronics, it is a Commodore 64 based telnet BBS running I...

Particles! BBS
Particles! BBS ============== http://www.particles.org, telnet://particlesbbs.dyndns.org:6400, telnet://particlesbbs.hopto.org:6400 Been around since 1992... which is like, an eternity in computer-time. What Is It? =========== It's a BBS running Centipede on a Commodore 128D with message bases dedicated to old computer goodness. Also: [+] 10000s of files for the Commodore 64, Vic-20, 128, Plus/4 (NTSC), CP/M and GEOS [+] 1000s of NTSC Plus/4 files with more being converted all the time. [+] Over 100 file areas so far, still adding more [+] 60+ online games...

BBS tutorial
Hi, I am a member of a non-profit organization. I need to establish a BBS site. Could anyone introduce me a BBS setup tutorial or freeware? Thank you, Alex P.S. If I am posting a message in the wrong board, please forgive me and I would appreciate your patience. ...

Web resources about - [BBS ad] Landover Amiga BBS - comp.sys.cbm

Landover Baptist - Where the Worthwhile Worship. Unsaved Unwelcome
The Largest, most powerful assembly of worthwhile Christians to ever exist. Don't allow your work to commit a hate crime by blocking our True ...

Landover Hills, Maryland - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
...  / 38.94333; -76.89083 Coordinates : 38°56′36″N 76°53′27″W  /  38.94333°N 76.89083°W  / 38.94333; -76.89083 5,623.3/sq mi (2,171.2/km Landover ...

Bob Dylan & the Band 1-15-74 Landover, MD
Dylan said later that he did not like the sound of this tour. I think it's just fine.

Funeral for Maryland doctor who died of Ebola held in Landover Hills
... surgeon who had been working in Sierra Leone and contracted Ebola, then died Nov. 17, was scheduled Saturday at his home parish in Landover ...

Layoffs: Health care company McKesson warns of closure, layoffs in Landover - Baltimore Sun
Health care services company McKesson Corp. warned state regulators Monday that it would close its Landover facility this spring and lay off ...

Landover-based edtech company 2U files for IPO » Technical.ly Baltimore
Landover, Md.-based edtech company 2U (formerly 2Tor) filed on Feb. 21 with the SEC to raise up to $100 million for an initial public offering. ...

Copywriter job in Landover, MD at 2U, Inc. - mediabistro.com: jobs, classes, community and news for media ...
Jobs and recruiting for social media and traditional media professionals covering journalism, social media marketing, social games, web development, ...

LANDOVER, MD - SEPTEMBER 25: Washington Redskins cheerleaders
LANDOVER, MD - SEPTEMBER 25: Washington Redskins cheerleaders perform during first half of a game against the New York Giants at FedExField on ...

UPDATE Landover Police Officer Dead, Name Released: Two...
... Prince George's County Police. One media report says three other people were shot. By Greg Hambrick and Deb Belt Updated at 8:45 p.m. LANDOVER, ...