"Software, Etc." 5.25" diskettes?

Awhile ago, B. Dalton's Bookseller's used to have a portion devoted to
their store called "Software, Etc." The last time I remember this store
being a part of B. Dalton's was in 1994 or so.

They used to sell "Software, Etc." labeled 5.25" diskettes, which were
also compatible on the Commodore 64/128 computers.

Does anyone happen to have anymore of these disks lying around? I would be
interested in purchasing a ten pack (or less) if available.

Thanks!

Sincerely,

Paul Allen Panks
dunric@yahoo.com