"The Internet for Commodore Users" still available

     Back in the day, I bought the spiral-bound book, "The Internet for Com=
modore Users" by Gaelyne Gasson.  It was the third, and little did I know a=
t the time, it was the final edition.  Every once in awhile, C=3D users ask=
 about getting their machines on-line, and I refer them to TIFCU if it answ=
ers their questions.  (TIFCU was written before C=3D wi-fi modems and other=
 newer means of connecting.)
     All these years I had thought that the book would never be seen again.=
  I was wrong!  In September I met with Gaelyne in Adelaide, South Australi=
a, and she informed me that C=3D users can still access the book by downloa=
ding the .PDF.  I was gladly surprised.
     If you want your own copy of TIFCU, read the description at

http://market.vcsweb.net/about-tifcu-the-internet-for-commodore-users/

and click on the button at the bottom for purchasing information.  If you j=
ust want to directly purchase TIFCU, go to

http://market.vcsweb.net/product/tifcu-the-internet-for-commodore-c64-128-u=
sers/

          Writing from Roseburg, Oregon,
          Robert Bernardo