6502 reference book

Hi! I am a university student. I have to program an assembler for 6502 cpu.
I need a book or a doc with everything of  this cpu is explained. If someone
has a link or can send me a doc, I will be very happy. Thx

iceman81

P.S. Sorry for bad english

0
iceman81 (1)

iceman81 wrote:

> Hi! I am a university student. I have to program an assembler for 6502 cpu.
> I need a book or a doc with everything of  this cpu is explained. If someone
> has a link or can send me a doc, I will be very happy. Thx

The following book will have everything that you need:

_6502 Assembly Language Programming_, Lance Leventhal,
McGraw-Hill Osborne, Berkeley, CA, 1981, ISBN: 0931988276

You can download a 6502 Reference Card at:

	<http://archive.comlab.ox.ac.uk/cards/cards.html>

|   Charles and Francis Richmond     richmond at plano dot net   |
Charles
6/26/2003 5:27:03 PM
"iceman81" <iceman81@email.it> wrote in message
> Hi! I am a university student. I have to program an assembler for 6502
cpu.
> I need a book or a doc with everything of  this cpu is explained. If
someone
> has a link or can send me a doc, I will be very happy. Thx

This document shows a lot of the internal workings of the CPU, including the
NMOS version's "undocumented/illegal/unsupported" opcodes:

http://www.atarihq.com/danb/files/64doc.txt

--
White Flame (aka David Holz)
http://www.white-flame.com/