BBS Down again tonight

Due to the widespread storming in my area I am having to shut down the
computer that hosts my BBS. Its a machine at work and the boss politely
asked me to shut her down. It will be back up around 8AM CST Tomorrow
however.

Thanks for understanding. Oh and my other board is just about ready, minus
the online games. I didn't get much chance to work on them today as we were
really busy for a change.

0
Wade

"Wade, R" <warya@hotpop.com> wrote in message
> Due to the widespread storming in my area I am having to shut down the
> computer that hosts my BBS. Its a machine at work and the boss politely
> asked me to shut her down. It will be back up around 8AM CST Tomorrow
> however.
>
> Thanks for understanding. Oh and my other board is just about ready, minus
> the online games. I didn't get much chance to work on them today as we
> were really busy for a change.

The BBS is back online.

0
Wade