BBS Help

Hoi Sam :

 Just had a new caller on my board. She is from the Ft. Worth area.
Looking for boards to call, local and L.D. Was hoping that you could
give me a list of BBS's in the Ft. Worth Dallas region I could pass
along to her.

BCNU

 Lord Ronin from Q-Link {Sensei} David O.E. Mohr
 SysOp of "The Village" BBS 24/7 multiplatform 503-325-2905
 Chancellor of Amiga & Commodore Users Group #447

.... C:\ COFFEE.COM NOT FOUND. REBOOT USER Y/N?
-=- QWKRR128 V5.10 [R]

--
D4 C= C= C= C= C= C= C= C= C= C= C= C= C= C= C= C= C= C= C= C= C= C= C= D8
D10 Commodore PCs, Sci/Fi/Fan, Fantasy, Espionage, Role Playing Games  D20

Hoi Sam :

On 20 Sep'03, at 06:46, in a message to All , you Scribed:

 SG> If her name was Ruth, she has called my
 SG> board and probably got the BBS list
 SG> from my text file area.

 Yes that is her name. Did a chat with her on her first log on. On my
board I have a BBS lister. Not a DL-able text file. Only have a hand
full of listings. Started putting in the telnet ones I have contacted.
Since I am the only BBS in the county.

 SG> If I had an up-to-date list, I would
 SG> gladly pass it along, but at least half
 SG> of the boards on the most recent list
 SG> that I have already went to the great
 SG> bit-bucket in the sky...

 Yeah she mentioned to me that aroun half of the numbers were
disconnedted. Wish I could have been more helpful to her, but she isn't
running a C=. While my board is open to all, it is heavily slanted
<read that as biased> to the C=. In theme and files. Thanks for the
reply.

BCNU

 Lord Ronin from Q-Link {Sensei} David O.E. Mohr
 SysOp of "The Village" BBS 24/7 multiplatform 503-325-2905
 Chancellor of Amiga & Commodore Users Group #447

.... The four Cat food groups. Dry, Canned, Natural, Yours!
-=- QWKRR128 V5.10 [R]