bbs

HI

Anyone wanting the manual for New Image bbs? I also have a sack of
disk for Images and DDS. I have plenty of hardware that i will dig out
at a later time. But for now the manual and the disk is ready to be
pack and ship to who ever is in the need for them. Don't know what all
this is worth.

Thanks
Paul

0
www

On Tue, 24 Aug 2004 10:26:15 -0500, www.ttdown.com wrote:

> HI
>
> Anyone wanting the manual for New Image bbs? I also have a sack of
> disk for Images and DDS. I have plenty of hardware that i will dig out
> at a later time. But for now the manual and the disk is ready to be
> pack and ship to who ever is in the need for them. Don't know what all
> this is worth.
>
> Thanks
> Paul

Paul,

Has Image BBS be abandoned?

I'd like to get the manual, etc to scan and post on my site.

How much do you want?

jeff at jer333 dot com

Oldbitcollector

Oldbitcollector