C128 games #2

Kurisu,
Try: www.cbmfiles.com
These are the Genie Files look in the C128 games section.

Terry Raymond
--------------------

On Fri, 27 May 2016 01:26:35 +1200, kurisu Yamato wrote:

> Hello Everyone! I am simply curious on if anyine has any suggestions on
> Commodore 128 games that might be worth trying out. I have a C-128 upgraded
> with JiffyDos, 1902 Monitor and 1571 floppy drive, as well as having an SD
> card solution for data migration from PC to the C-128.
>
> I know there is a moderate selection of games, but tracking down good ones is
> the tricky part and I'm wondering what suggestions you all might have.
>
> Of course I play plenty of C64 games on my console, but I would like to take
> advantage of the 128's power for more than just a word processor, or CPM
> without any additional software ;)
>
> Thanks for any suggestions!

Due to not having a C128 I haven't tested them. There might be some games
at <https://archive.org/download/Commodore_C128_TOSEC_2012_04_23/> for you.
--
Andreas

0
Terry

Here some rare games

ftp://ftp.zimmers.net/pub/cbm/c128/games/

regards

from Argentina

Thierry

On Mon, 12 Dec 2016 16:20:27 -0800 (PST), Terry Raymond
<traymond20@gmail.com> wrote:

>Kurisu,
>Try: www.cbmfiles.com
>These are the Genie Files look in the C128 games section.
>
>Terry Raymond
>--------------------
>

>On Fri, 27 May 2016 01:26:35 +1200, kurisu Yamato wrote:
>
>> Hello Everyone! I am simply curious on if anyine has any suggestions on
>> Commodore 128 games that might be worth trying out. I have a C-128 upgraded
>> with JiffyDos, 1902 Monitor and 1571 floppy drive, as well as having an SD
>> card solution for data migration from PC to the C-128.
>>
>> I know there is a moderate selection of games, but tracking down good ones is
>> the tricky part and I'm wondering what suggestions you all might have.
>>
>> Of course I play plenty of C64 games on my console, but I would like to take
>> advantage of the 128's power for more than just a word processor, or CPM
>> without any additional software ;)
>>
>> Thanks for any suggestions!
>
>Due to not having a C128 I haven't tested them. There might be some games
>at <https://archive.org/download/Commodore_C128_TOSEC_2012_04_23/> for you.
0
Thierry64