Cholo, wtf?

After a break of over 10 years I've begun playing Cholo again.

Has anyone actually finished this game, or at least completed a significant
amount ? I can't seem to get a robot to disembark the aeroplane after
boarding without dying.

-Luke

0
Luke

"Luke J Crook" <luke@NO-SPAM.balooga.com> wrote in message
> After a break of over 10 years I've begun playing Cholo again.
>
> Has anyone actually finished this game, or at least completed a
significant
> amount ? I can't seem to get a robot to disembark the aeroplane after
> boarding without dying.

Seems this is a bug in the C64 version. The Speccy version seems to work
just fine.

-Luke

0
Luke
6/26/2003 3:52:44 AM
Luke J Crook wrote:

> "Luke J Crook"  wrote
>>
>> I can't seem to get a robot to disembark the aeroplane after
>> boarding without dying.
>
> Seems this is a bug in the C64 version. The Speccy version seems to work
> just fine.

Which beggars the question, has anyone tried to fix it ;)

G.
--
Gareth Edwards                                  SPOnG.com

gareth´┐Żspong.com                                The Internet Computer
                                                & Video Games Database
0
Gareth
6/26/2003 5:08:10 PM
I could never=20

On Wednesday, June 25, 2003 7:10:21 PM UTC-3, Luke J Crook wrote:
> After a break of over 10 years I've begun playing Cholo again.
>=20
> Has anyone actually finished this game, or at least completed a significa=
nt
> amount ? I can't seem to get a robot to disembark the aeroplane after
> boarding without dying.
>=20
> -Luke

figure out whether you could land the plane.  seem to remember crashing it.=
  It's a long time ago, but I think I accidentally managed to finish it - b=
y leaving on a tanker.  Found it very confusing, and seem to remember some =
kind of glitch happening during the process.  Been trying to google it to r=
emember what I did, but can't find much, sorry.
0
timpilar