Commodore goodies to give away

We have some Commodore 128 stuff to give away, including 2 boxes of Timeworks'
Word Writer 128, a monitor and other for those willing to pay for shipping.
0
rich3800 (2)

Rich3800 wrote:

> We have some Commodore 128 stuff to give away, including 2 boxes of Timeworks'
> Word Writer 128, a monitor and other for those willing to pay for shipping.

Where are you located???

|   Charles and Francis Richmond     richmond at plano dot net   |
Charles
10/10/2003 8:45:43 PM
If you're in Canada, I'd be interested.

Jim