Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 17:34:16 -0700
From: Dick Estel <DickEstel(atnospam)att.net>
To: Robert Bernardo <RBernardo@value.net>
Subject: Commodore Information Center web page

Can you please inform your correspondents that the Commodore Information
Center page has been updated extensively. We have added links to a
number of service and product providers, photos of the 2003 Lucki expo
and others, and numerous other odds and ends.

http://home.att.net/~rmestel/commodore.html

Thanks
0
rbernardo762 (201)