CommodoreOne Tower photos!

Dave Witmer, a.k.a. Snogpitch, president of the Cincinnati
Commodore Computer Club, already has his C1 tower put together and has
shown it off to his club this Sunday.  Clear case and glowing lights
lovingly bathing the C1 board in blue-white light.  His webpage with
photos and specifications of the tower is now up at

                http://pages.prodigy.net/snogpitch/c-one

                                        Looks good!
                                        Robert Bernardo
                                        Fresno Commodore User Group
                                        http://videocam.net.au/fcug
0
rbernardo762 (201)

Isn't the first wave of Commodore ones supposed to be mainly for
developers and bug fixers?
I think you should stress this ...  I for one don't have time nor
know-how to be a developer..  Until the machine is steady, it should not
be advertized for availability to general user... my thoughts.. i could
be wrong... (pls do correct me if i am!)
--
   ___
  / __|__   Burt /Terminator                / /