For sale: games for Amstrad & Acorn BBC & Acorn Electron & Commodore 64 & Commodore Vic20 & Dragon 32 & Oric & Sinclair ZX81 & Sinclair ZX Spectrum (16k & 48k) & IBM PC (5.25" & 3.5" & CD)

I have many old games, on 5.25" & 3.5" &
CD for PC and on tapes for Amstrad & Acorn BBC & Acorn
Electron & Commodore 64 & Commodore Vic20 & Dragon 32
& Oric & Sinclair ZX81 & Sinclair ZX Spectrum (16k & 48k).
I need to sell some of them. Would you like to buy any?

I have bank accounts in the U.K.; the Republic of Ireland;
Sweden; Germany; the Netherlands and Italy, so I can
accept payment in a number of currencies and in a number
of ways.

I live at
2461 Via Tosco Romagnola,
Titignano,
56023 Cascina (PI),
Italy.

Send me an email or a letter. (I do not read the newsgroups much.)

Cheers,
Colin Paul Gloster

Spectrum (16k & 16k/48k & 48k) including...
3D Painter
3D Tunnel
Ah, Diddums
Alchemist
Ancient Quests
Android 1
Android 2
Arcadia
Armageddon
Auto Chef
Blastermind
Bozy Boa
Byte
Caterpilla
Computer Hits 5
Corridors of genon
Deathchase
Digger Dan
Dodge City
Escape
Eskimo Eddie
Evolution
Exolon
French is Fun
Haunted Hedges
Jet Set Willie
Jokers Wild
Jumping Jack
Jungle Trouble
Knot in 3D
Lunar Crabs
McKensie
Magic Meanies
Missile Defence
Molar Maul
Ometron
Orion
Pedro
Pogo
Pssst
Push Off
Rik the Roadie
Shadowfax
Spectrum Safari
Starclash
Stonkers
Styx
Thrusta
Time Bomb
Train Game
Transversion
Tribble Trouble
Wheelie
Winged Warlords
Xeno 11
Zip Zap
Z-zoom

PC:
Approxmiately 100 games from approximately the year 1988 on
5.25" floppies including (also a smaller collection from the
1990's and this decade on 3.5" floppies and CDs)...
Bruce Lee Lives
Double Dragon
The Duel
The Guild of Thieves
Life and Death
Mindfighter
Rise of the Dragon (5.25" & 3.5")
Steel Thunder
The Red Baron

BBC:
3D Deep Space
Legion
Pedro
Pimania
Reversi
Seige
Shadowfax

BBC & Acorn Electron:
1st Steps Mr Men
Here+There Mr Men
Mastermind Quiz

Commodore 64:
Arcadia

Dragon:
Leggit
Pedro

Oric:
Harrier Attack
Hunchback
Island of Death
Scuba Dive
Starfighter

Commodore Vic20:
Arcadia
Battlefield
Bewitched
Catcha Snatcha
Skramble
Space Swarm
Wacky Waiters

Sinclair ZX81:
Astral Convoy
Break-out
Brickstop
Othello
Serpent's Tomb

Greetings Colin,

(Original post cut down for newsgroup context)

"Colin Paul Gloster" <Colin_Paul_Gloster@ACM.org> wrote in message
>I have many old games, on 5.25" & 3.5" &
> CD for PC and on tapes for Oric. Would you like to buy any?
> Send me an email or a letter. (I do not read the newsgroups much.)
> Cheers,
> Colin Paul Gloster
>
> Oric:
> Harrier Attack
> Hunchback
> Island of Death
> Scuba Dive
> Starfighter

The Oric games are on 5.25"? ;)

Why do you not read the newsgroups, when you obviously use them as a selling
tool?
--
Peter 'SilverSpider' Paterson
A Scotsman in Kentucky

Heading off on holiday/vacation to the Grand Canyon - back in a couple of
weeks.

0
SilverSpider
4/11/2008 6:05:31 PM
"SilverSpider" <OricMapsSpider@gmail.com> wrote

> The Oric games are on 5.25"? ;)

No, ya daft wazzock. Read what it says!
If however you want some Oric 5.25" disks I have a few gathering dust.

> Why do you not read the newsgroups, when you obviously use them as a
> selling tool?

Because he's selling the stuff!!!

Yankland rubbing off on you?

:op

Steve M

0
Steve
4/11/2008 9:29:54 PM
Greetings Steve,

"Steve Marshall" <48katmos@freeukBlockA.com> wrote in message

> "SilverSpider" <OricMapsSpider@gmail.com> wrote
>> The Oric games are on 5.25"? ;)

> No, ya daft wazzock. Read what it says!
> If however you want some Oric 5.25" disks I have a few gathering dust.

Winkie smilies lost on you?

>> Why do you not read the newsgroups, when you obviously use them as a
>> selling tool?

> Because he's selling the stuff!!!
> Yankland rubbing off on you?
> :op
> Steve M

Maybe. Dunno. Just giving the guy a hard time for using the newsgroups
(en-bulk I may add) to advertise, and even say he does not read them. A bit
double minded if you ask me.

Taking my Mother-in-Law to the Grand Canyon. We all start travelling
tonight. I wonder if she will drop down the canyon at the same rate as a
rock?
--
Peter 'SilverSpider' Paterson
A Scotsman in Kentucky
SecondLife, MySpace & Bebo: 'Spider Spinotti'
Oric Homepage = http://oricspider.home.insightbb.com

0
SilverSpider
4/11/2008 10:36:31 PM
Spider did you get my email ? with the cinema conversion ?

regards

Bob "non-yank-land"

On 2008-04-11 23:36:31 +0100, "SilverSpider" <OricMapsSpider@gmail.com> said:

> Greetings Steve,
>
> "Steve Marshall" <48katmos@freeukBlockA.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "SilverSpider" <OricMapsSpider@gmail.com> wrote
>>> The Oric games are on 5.25"? ;)
>
>> No, ya daft wazzock. Read what it says!
>> If however you want some Oric 5.25" disks I have a few gathering dust.
>
> Winkie smilies lost on you?
>
>>> Why do you not read the newsgroups, when you obviously use them as a
>>> selling tool?
>
>> Because he's selling the stuff!!!
>> Yankland rubbing off on you?
>> :op
>> Steve M
>
> Maybe. Dunno. Just giving the guy a hard time for using the newsgroups
> (en-bulk I may add) to advertise, and even say he does not read them. A bit
> double minded if you ask me.
>
> Taking my Mother-in-Law to the Grand Canyon. We all start travelling
> tonight. I wonder if she will drop down the canyon at the same rate as a
> rock?

0
Bob
4/12/2008 1:17:42 AM
"SilverSpider" <OricMapsSpider@gmail.com> wrote

> Winkie smilies lost on you?

But it's got no nose !!!?

> Taking my Mother-in-Law to the Grand Canyon. We all start travelling
> tonight. I wonder if she will drop down the canyon at the same rate as a
> rock?

Science says yes.

Steve M

0
Steve
4/12/2008 9:26:56 PM
On 2008-04-12 22:26:56 +0100, "Steve Marshall"
<48katmos@freeukBlockA.com> said:

> "SilverSpider" <OricMapsSpider@gmail.com> wrote
>>
>> Winkie smilies lost on you?
>
> But it's got no nose !!!?
>>

>> Taking my Mother-in-Law to the Grand Canyon. We all start travelling
>> tonight. I wonder if she will drop down the canyon at the same rate as a
>> rock?
>
> Science says yes.
>
> Steve M

what about aerodynamic wind resistance ? surely that will slow one of
the items down ?

not all things are equal!

regards

Bob

0
Bob
4/12/2008 11:29:47 PM
"Bob" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote

> what about aerodynamic wind resistance ? surely that will slow one of the
> items down ?

Gravity is strong enough to counter such effects, unless you get a really
wide thin thing - like a hang-glider which has enough lift to counteract
most the down force of gravity.

Get,say a tennis ball and a bowling ball, and they drop at the same rate.

> not all things are equal!

Few things ever are.

Steve M

0
Steve
4/13/2008 11:43:32 PM
Greetings Bob,

"Bob" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
> Spider did you get my email ? with the cinema conversion ?
> regards
> Bob "non-yank-land"

Yes I did my friend. Very impressive, and a major difference from when we
visited.

Apologies for being so late in my reply.
Life has just been that hectic, and my Windows XP was giving me problems.
Last week I reformatted my Windows partition and reinstalled.

All problems now seem to be fixed, and even Euphoric is running on WinXP-Pro
with no problems! YAY!!!
--
Peter (TheSpider) Paterson
Bebo, MySpace, & Second Life: 'Spider Spinotti'
Oric Homepage = http://oricspider.home.insightbb.com

0
Peter