FS: Amiga Hardware

I am located in Saint Clair, Michigan, USA.

a500, MINT condition. Comes with the power supply, Enhancer Software
(Kickstart 1.3, Workbench 1.3 and Extras 1.3), Users manual, Introduction to
the Amiga 500 manual, an Amiga 520 video adapter in the original box with
users manual, a 2 button Commodore mouse and a Roctec 880k external 3.5
floppy drive (beige in color - matches the a500)  $130 + shipping of your
choice (25lbs)

a1200, good to great condition. The left Amiga key, left side of spacebar
and the dash key has damage from a cigarette burn. Otherwise the unit is in
excellent shape. Comes with the power supply, but no Kickstart or Workbench.
User Manual is included. Also have an Amiga 520 video adapter with manual. A
COBRA accelerator / expansion card is installed. $150 + shipping of your
choice (20lbs)

VIC20 with original power supply. Has some yellowing and marks on it. $10 +
shipping

c64 Brown Breadbox with original power supply. Some gouges under the F keys.
Come in original box (serial numbers match on the box). Box is in good
shape. $20 + shipping

CDTV with remote control and external floppy drive. No keyboard, mouse or
disc caddies. Additional CDTV Genlock video card & 3 CDs  $100 + shipping

Supra 2400 baud modem. No AC adapter. No sure if it works or not. $10
shipped.

1541-II drive. Works perfect. Light marks on the top of the case. $20 +
shipping

Pictures available upon request. Contact me here or via email at
domerese@yahoo.com

SilveradoXD

0
SilveradoXD

The a1200 system has been sold. a500 has a pending sale. Everything else is
still available at this moment.

0
SilveradoXD
1/31/2006 3:36:44 PM
how much for the 500

0
gdanko
2/1/2006 4:23:29 AM
Sale on the a500 is pending. Just waiting on a Money Order to arrive.

SilveradoXD

<gdanko@gmail.com> wrote in message
> how much for the 500

0
SilveradoXD
2/1/2006 1:13:20 PM
The a500, a1200 and CDTV Genlock Video Card have all been sold.

c64, vic20, CDTV system, Super 2400 modem & 1541-II disc drive still
available.

SilveradoXD

"SilveradoXD" <domerese@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>I am located in Saint Clair, Michigan, USA.
>
> a500, MINT condition. Comes with the power supply, Enhancer Software
> (Kickstart 1.3, Workbench 1.3 and Extras 1.3), Users manual, Introduction
> to the Amiga 500 manual, an Amiga 520 video adapter in the original box
> with users manual, a 2 button Commodore mouse and a Roctec 880k external
> 3.5 floppy drive (beige in color - matches the a500)  $130 + shipping of
> your choice (25lbs)
>
> a1200, good to great condition. The left Amiga key, left side of spacebar
> and the dash key has damage from a cigarette burn. Otherwise the unit is
> in excellent shape. Comes with the power supply, but no Kickstart or
> Workbench. User Manual is included. Also have an Amiga 520 video adapter
> with manual. A COBRA accelerator / expansion card is installed. $150 +
> shipping of your choice (20lbs)
>
> VIC20 with original power supply. Has some yellowing and marks on it. $10
> + shipping
>
> c64 Brown Breadbox with original power supply. Some gouges under the F
> keys. Come in original box (serial numbers match on the box). Box is in
> good shape. $20 + shipping
>
> CDTV with remote control and external floppy drive. No keyboard, mouse or
> disc caddies. Additional CDTV Genlock video card & 3 CDs  $100 + shipping
>
> Supra 2400 baud modem. No AC adapter. No sure if it works or not. $10
> shipped.
>
> 1541-II drive. Works perfect. Light marks on the top of the case. $20 +
> shipping
>

> Pictures available upon request. Contact me here or via email at
> domerese@yahoo.com
>
> SilveradoXD

0
SilveradoXD