FS: C64 Hardware

Commodore C64                           $25 shipped
Commodore C64C                         $30 shipped
Commodore C1702                       $40 shipped
Commodore C1541 II                    $25 shipped
Commodore C1571(Broken Door) $20 shipped
Epyx Fastload Cart x 2                   $10 shipped each
Cinemaware Warpspeed 64           $20 shipped
Swiftlink High Speed RS232 Cart   $50 shipped
Commodore C1670 Modem          $15 shipped
Supra Sonic 14.4K Modem X 3     $20 shipped each

Will take $225 for the whole lot. All cables and power supplies included. I
have the parts for the door on the 1571, it simply needs to be
re-attached(Don't have the time or patiences to do it myself though), and it
will work fine. I was hoping to start a C64 DMBBS back up but I guess that
plan didn't materialize because I never was able to get a 2400 baud modem.
In fact had I gotten one,  or at least an RS232 interface I could have had
it up in a matter of minutes. I accept Paypal and US Postal  Money Orders.

0
waderyan (11)

Forgot to mention if you buy it all I'll throw in a Free 1581

"Warya" <waderyan@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> Commodore C64                           $25 shipped
> Commodore C64C                         $30 shipped
> Commodore C1702                       $40 shipped
> Commodore C1541 II                    $25 shipped
> Commodore C1571(Broken Door) $20 shipped
> Epyx Fastload Cart x 2                   $10 shipped each
> Cinemaware Warpspeed 64           $20 shipped
> Swiftlink High Speed RS232 Cart   $50 shipped
> Commodore C1670 Modem          $15 shipped
> Supra Sonic 14.4K Modem X 3     $20 shipped each
>
> Will take $225 for the whole lot. All cables and power supplies included.
> I have the parts for the door on the 1571, it simply needs to be
> re-attached(Don't have the time or patiences to do it myself though), and
> it will work fine. I was hoping to start a C64 DMBBS back up but I guess
> that plan didn't materialize because I never was able to get a 2400 baud
> modem. In fact had I gotten one,  or at least an RS232 interface I could
> have had it up in a matter of minutes. I accept Paypal and US Postal
> Money Orders.

0
Warya