FS & Free: Manuals, Software, Hardware

I have to clean up a little to make space. So, I will be posting &
updating things as I find them. Mostly manuals only. Some software.
Hardware will come also. Any questions, just ask. I will do my best to
answer them.

ALL Manuals are FREE for the taking. Just pay postage.
All Shipping from San Francisco, CA - USA. Shipping to anywhere.

Software: (Make Offer)

Beach-Head (Disk only. No Manual or Box)
LoadStar #57 (In clamshell plastic)
LoadStar #61 (In clamshell plastic)
Paperback Writer 128 (Manual, plastic case, disk)
Swift Music (Disk & box)
Swift Paint ( Disk & box)
Better Working Spreadsheet - Spinnaker (Complete w/box)
Basic 8 w/Basic Pain - Patech Software (Disk & Binder Manual)
Word Writer 5 (Disk, Manual, Keyboard Shortcut overlay)
Science II & IV Commodore PD (Disk & Folder Cover?)

Dragon's Lair (disk only)
karateka (disk only)
Dragon Wars (disk only - 3 of them, 5 sides)
PaperClip (disk only)
The Newsroom (disk only)
Might & Magic + Might & Magic II (label falling off first disk) (disk
only)
MicroLeague Baseball (disk only)
Hollywood Squares (disk only)
Vorpal Utility Kit (disk only)
Rampage (disk only)
The Mirror - Compumed (disk only)
Geos 2.0r GEORAM (disks only)
Performance Peripherals BBGRam Utilities Disk (disk only)
Win, Lose, or Draw (Boxed not opened)
Master of the Lamps (disk only)
WORMS (disk only)
Commodore Business (disk only)
Ghostbusters (disk only)
Mindshadow (disk only)
Commodore 64 Screen Editor (disk only)
The Nodes of Yesod & The Arc of Yesod (disk only)
The Guild of Thieves (Boxed - opened)
CMD Collette Utilities (disk only)
Jingle Disk

Manuals Only:  (FREE)

Superbase 64 (small binder)
Gamma Force Infocom (box & 1 sheet inside)
Gunship
Syntech Studio I
Spy vs Spy
SpringBoard Graphics Expander Volume 1
BB Speller (2 copies)
Ghost Writer 128 - HesWare (Word Processor)
The Write Stuff (c64 Version & C128 Version)
HardBall by Accolade
The Financial Advisor by Commodore
Dunjonquest Curse of Ra* Expansion Kit #3 for Temple of Apshai
Activision Sold Gold Software Pitfall & Demon Attack
Insta-Calc
the Fun Graphics Machine v6.0
SwiftCalc by Timeworks
Calc II User's Reference Guide for V2.0
Boulder Dash (4 page's)
Victory Road - Data East
Icon Factory
The California Raisins (Playing Guide)
IFR Flight Simulator
Asylum
Family Tree v2.0
Let's Make Calendars & Stationary
Blockbuster Midscape Inc
Indiana Jone & the Temple of Doom - Mindscape Inc
The Raven Manual Penguin Software
Wiz Ball
Shinobi
Tetris - Spectrum HoloByte
FaceOff - Gamestar
Chomp - Cosmi
Masters of Time - Cosmi
Top 20 Software Tools - Cosmi
Castle Wolfenstein - Muse Software

Ultima IV Cloth Map
The History of Britannia (Ultima booklet)

Hardware: (Make Offer. Sold As-Is, worked last time used)

1764 REU (Make Offer - Found the Manual & disk)
CMD Swiftlink RS-232 Cartridge + 3 disks (make offer)
Super Snapshot version? 1988,89 has Turbo V4. Label on cart missing
(make offer)
Eprommer 64 by Datel (hardware & manual, software can be found on the
net or I can try to locate it for you. Have 2 total)
Action Replay VI Cartridge & Manual

Silver Label C64 (not working. I think it is missing a some chips.
Have to open it up to find out)
0
65coupei6 (16)

On Oct 13, 7:30=A0pm, 65coupei6 <65coup...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
> Wiz Ball
> Shinobi
> Tetris - Spectrum HoloByte
> FaceOff - Gamestar
> Chomp - Cosmi
> Masters of Time - Cosmi
> Top 20 Software Tools - Cosmi
> Castle Wolfenstein - Muse Software
>
> Ultima IV Cloth Map
> The History of Britannia (Ultima booklet)
>
> Hardware: (Make Offer. Sold As-Is, worked last time used)
>
> 1764 REU (Make Offer - Found the Manual & disk)
> CMD Swiftlink RS-232 Cartridge + 3 disks (make offer)
> Super Snapshot version? 1988,89 has Turbo V4. Label on cart missing
> (make offer)
> Eprommer 64 by Datel (hardware & manual, software can be found on the
> net or I can try to locate it for you. Have 2 total)
> Action Replay VI Cartridge & Manual
>
> Silver Label C64 (not working. I think it is missing a some chips.

  $20 for the 1764!

   Charles> 8-Bit Designs FONTANA, CA.

0
ramswell