Geosid

 Hello. I am seeking someplace where I can purchase a disk copy of Geosid so I can install it on my Ramlink.
 Can anyone possibly mail me a floppy copy by chance?
 Thank you,

Charles
0
Charles

On Wed, 9 Nov 2016 23:16:39 -0800 (PST), Charles Gutman
<charlesgutman@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello. I am seeking someplace where I can purchase a disk copy of Geosid so I can install it on my Ramlink.
> Can anyone possibly mail me a floppy copy by chance?
> Thank you,
>
>Charles

i found this one

ftp://8bitfiles.net/mirrors/ftp.cbmnet.com/GEO/SOUND/

ftp://8bitfiles.net/archives/genie-commodore-file-library/GEOSApps/

regards

Thierry
0
Thierry64