isn't the troll, these STUPID guys don't ignore him is problem!!!

--

    joerg...

comp.sys.cbm 14091 articles. 0 followers. dunric (341) is leader. Post Follow

WTF isn't anyone answering me?! WTF isn't anyone answering me?! WTF isn't anyone answering me?! WTF isn't anyone answering me?! WTF isn't anyone answering me?! WTF isn't anyone answering me?! WTF isn'
On Nov 1, 1:17 pm, fl...@apaflo.com (Floyd L. Davidson) wrote in http://groups.google.com/group/comp.dcom.modems/msg/a81b0db05ef8396d : > "Green Xenon [Radium]" <gluceg...@excite.com> wrote: > > >Hi: > > >Is it physically possible to for dial-up internet > >connection to reach a speed of 1 Gbps by using a baud of > >1-symbol-per-second [to conserve bandwidth] but > >1-billion-bits-per-symbol? > > >Each symbol carries a billion bits bits but with only 1 baud. > > >bps = baud X number of bits per...

AOL 9.0 don't do it just don't . Don't even think of it.
I had 8.0, and it ran fine. I downloaded 9.0 and that was the end of my computer never having a problem. 3 years and no problems. 1 week with AOL 9.0 and I've had 27 error messages , sign offs and other problems. AOL was no help. They can't even admit it has a problem. So I had to REFORMAT MY HARD DRIVE AND INSTALL ALL MY PROGRAMS AND ALL MY SAVED FILES. Needless to say I no longer have AOL at all. Reformat and get rid of it. ...

What is a difference in 'T t = u' and in 'T t( u )'
Hi, Does anyone can explain me why declarations marked as 1 compile whereas declarations marked as 2 do not compile? The most obvious example is the third one with shared_ptr. It is because of explicite constructor. Am I right? But what about first and second examples? Please notice also that examples second and third are completely different. Constructor calling syntax is right in third but not in second. However assign syntax is right in second example but not in third. #include <boost/assign/list_of.hpp> #include <boost/shared_ptr.hpp> #include <iostream> #include <...

I don't work for IBM and I don't make promises I can't deliver on
I wish I could afford an advertising campaign to compete with what they have on the Internet now. I promise to go totally ballistic at the next LLLNL contract. Robert. On 8/12/2011 11:24 PM, Robert Myers wrote: > I wish I could afford an advertising campaign to compete with what they > have on the Internet now. > > I promise to go totally ballistic at the next LLLNL contract. > > Robert. I don't work for IBM (anymore) either. If you are talking about the death of Blue Waters, I don't believe they said they couldn't deliver. They said they chose not to beca...

I sell various items for Amiga on EBAY, if you don't agree don't read and don't break my balls, understand mr. user?
See on this link: http://search.ebay.it/_W0QQsassZmousemikiQQhtZ-1 P.s. not all items are for Amiga, simple don't see others! ...

other guy isn't attacked because it isn't popular says Ballmer
"It's not a strategic advantage for us today because the theory is everybody attacks us and nobody attacks the other guy, so the other guy must be OK. It's not that every other system out there is so unhackable, it's just they aren't that popular," said Ballmer. "We need to be as good as we can be and we need to be better than the other guy. Today we're better than the other guy, but we're going to be better and we're going to be good enough." [...] ... Ballmer denied media reports he had taken time out during a vacation to fly to Munich and ...

don't like, so don't waste your time thinking and buy them. You know, if you don't like one thing, it means nothing for you.</p>

Don't keep the .O's but Don't make everytime
I wish to make a executable from the prog1.c or the s.prog1.c files. And don't create the prog1.o files and certainly don't save them. Also, when I remake the module it would ONLY be remade if the s.prog1.c or prog1.c have been modified. I'm having little luck with this. Can anyone put some light on this issue? ...

Don't understand why my code isn't working
I've got a simple and repetitive bit of code for a function in a C implementation of the card game 31s I'm working on. BTW, I am a bit of a novice at C; for the past couple of years I was using Visual Basic, but I wanted portability, so I chose C. I am developing this in XCode 2 (on Mac OS 10.4.7) as a normal C command line utility; so this is basically just GCC. This code compiles fine, without any errors or warnings but when I run it in XCode it says: "31s has exited due to signal 11 (SIGSEGV)." and in Terminal it says "Segmentation Fault". Here is the code of mo...

I don't understand why this code isn't working
*** Everything seems to work from here to where my spool file is created in the *** sql. # Check for old file - remove if found if [ -f /var/voice/voicecleanup.txt ] then rm /var/voice/voicecleanup.txt fi # Logon tp SQLplus, Run Sql file sqlplus -s username/password<<END @build_bulk.sql quit END **** This is where the code fails. All code after the above line never executes. What am I doing wrong # Clean up spool file sed -e 's/^[ \t]*//;s/[ \t]*$//' -e '/^$/d' -e '$d' voicecleanup.lst >...

OS X
after a bit of reading, it looks like I did a veeeeery shtupid thing... (I'm copying my post to this newsgroup, as the alt.sys.mac.newuser-help group didn't look quite as highly-trafficked...) anyways, here's what I did... ----------------------------------- in an effort to help the owner of a nice shiny new eMac 'clean up' their personal folder, I moved a few items... including the Library folder! it appears.... correct me if I'm wrong... that Mac OS X then created a NEW library... so we restarted it, and all the Quicken data, dialup info, (etc.) was gone... so we ...

IBM isn't the only one customers don't listen to!
Check out http://news.com.com/2100-1016_3-5121458.html ========= The study, released this week by technology consultant AssetMetrix, found that more than 80 percent of companies still have some machines using Windows 95 or Windows 98. Of those companies still using the older operating systems, an average of 39 percent of desktops were running either Windows 95 or Windows 98. "We found a significant occurrence of Windows 9x," said Steve O'Halloran, managing director for the research arm of AssetMetrix. The study looked at 372,129 PCs from 670 companies ranging in size from 10 t...

Lotus Notes: Don't Pass, Don't Pay! That's our Certification Guarantee.
Study with CertFX, the leader in Lotus, WebSphere and WebSphere Portal Certification practice tests. With CertFX practice tests, all purchases are available for immediate download. You also receive free support, lifetime maintenance and real-time updates with your purchase. CertFX has all Domino 8, WebSphere and WebSphere Portal practice tests available. We are fanatical about updating our content to ensure we provide you with the best, most accurate study materials on the market. Get started on your recertification today by visiting: http://www.dominonews.com/homepage.nsf...

Lotus Notes: Don't Pass, Don't Pay! That's our Certification Guarantee.
Study with CertFX, the leader in Lotus, WebSphere and WebSphere Portal Certification practice tests. With CertFX practice tests, all purchases are available for immediate download. You also receive free support, lifetime maintenance and real-time updates with your purchase. CertFX has all Domino 8, WebSphere and WebSphere Portal practice tests available. We are fanatical about updating our content to ensure we provide you with the best, most accurate study materials on the market. Get started on your recertification today by visiting: http://www.dominonews.com/homepage.nsf...

Web resources about - isn't the troll, these STUPID guys don't ignore him is problem!!! - comp.sys.cbm

Lance Franklin will never 'truly recover' from mental health problems, says Jesinta Campbell
Jesinta Campbell, the fianc&eacute; of Sydney Swans star Lance 'Buddy' Franklin, believes her partner will never &quot;truly recover&quot; from ...

Microsoft's underwater data center could solve some of the cloud's biggest problems
Microsoft may have found a solution for some of the cloud computing industry’s biggest problems by moving its clouds under the sea. The Redmond ...

The problem of money is not what it used to be.
"Jeb Spends $2,884 Per Iowa Vote."

January 2016: Unofficial Problem Bank list declines to 238 Institutions
This is an unofficial list of Problem Banks compiled only from public sources. Here is the unofficial problem bank list for January 2016. Changes ...

New York City has a subway slashing problem
Man slashed in face on Harlem train platform was the 6th victim of a similar attack this year; more than one suspect arrested, yet attacks continue ...

Bernie Sanders: Hillary Clinton Is ‘The Problem’
Clinton is the 'the problem' for House Democrats

The 5 Biggest Problems With 'The Division' Beta
'The Division' beta isn't without its problems.

Utah has a problem with porn
Utah has a problem with porn

A Fire-Resistant Bag Is a Non-Solution to the Exploding Hoverboard Problem
An Australian company believes its come up with a way to finally make hoverboards safe —or at least safer. But instead of addressing the issue ...