isn't the troll, these STUPID guys don't ignore him is problem!!!

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

--

    joerg...

0
Reply j 8/14/2003 6:30:16 AM

See related articles to this posting

comp.sys.cbm 13646 articles. 12 followers. Post

isn't the troll, these STUPID guys don't ignore him is problem!!!
-- joerg... ...

pgp trash troll delete Guy Macon guymacon Guy Macon guymacon Guy Macon guymacon Guy Macon
pgp trash troll delete Guy Macon Guy Macon guymacon Guy Macon Guy Macon guymacon Guy Macon Guy Macon guymacon Guy Macon Guy Macon Guy Macon guymacon Guy Macon Guy Macon guymacon Guy Macon Guy Macon guymacon Guy Macon Guy Macon Guy Macon guymacon Guy Macon Guy Macon guymacon Guy Macon Guy Macon guymacon Guy Macon Guy Macon Guy Macon guymacon Guy Macon Guy Macon guymacon Guy Macon Guy Macon guymacon Guy Macon Guy Macon Guy Macon guymacon Guy Macon Guy Macon guymacon Guy Macon Guy Macon guymacon Guy Macon Guy Macon Guy Macon guymacon Guy Macon Guy Macon guymacon Guy Macon Guy Macon guymacon G...

[...]

[Troll] Big Tool is ignorant troll
Uncloak the little bugger and you shall see. -- You haven#t exposed any troll lies. All you have done is appear to be a complete dickhead time and time again. -- "Hadron" the no bad-language hypocrite, in <gi1ptd$931$4@reader.motzarella.org> On 1/5/2012 7:44 AM, Chris Ahlstrom wrote: <snipped> LOL! I got him to respond. Pop goes the weasel Ahlstrom and the weasel Ahlstrom goes pop. Like I said, this bye bye crap from Ahlstrom his a lying smoke-screen from him. :) On 1/5/2012 7:44 AM, Chris Ahlstrom wrote: <snipped> Now watch his main man bra grabb...

[...]

A stupid problem ...
I am a c++ beginner and have the following problem: I wrote a simple internet application using Dev-C++ (on Win XP) and three ininet.dll functions, something like this: #include <wininet.h> #include <stdio.h> #include <iostream> ..... HINTERNET hNet, hConn; long cZero = 0; char * NullString = 0; hNet = InternetOpenA(............); hConn = InternetOpenUrl(hNet, ......); ....... Everything works fine, I compiled the project and the exe-file runs good. But this as long as I run it on the comp on wich I programmed and compiled it. If I try to run it on another computer, I ...

A stupid problem
Hello! I'm a beginner java programmer so my problems may seem stupid to You but still I'm looking for any help possible. I've got a problem starting a applet in netbeans. When i click "run applet..." on the source code the applet starts with no problems. I think the problem is that there is no enabling the applet in my main method. The program starts just that the applet is not initialized and it's just empty. I would really like to ask for any help possible ( what to enter in the main method to initialize the applet) or any other solution. Cheers. brocker21@gmail....

Stupid trolls
Am I the only person thoroughly sick of the stupid, ignorant behaviour of the current rash of foul-mouthed, barely-potty-trained trolls now infesting this group? Frankly, I'm tired of trying to keep up with plonking them all, so that I can actually read the genuine posts. I'm sick to death of Keyser, and all his ugly-minded, micro-brained 'friends', who have nothing better to do that disrupt any sensible discussion anyone manages to start. Absolutely nothing these idiots have to say has anything to do with Linux; if they want to waste their lives swapping variations of 'cu...

Guys and Trolls
Wikipedia is, as ever, interesting on the subject of trolls. That is, the originals from Norse mythology. They varied greatly in overall size, but were probably endowed with oversized ears and noses. Presumably this enabled them to get involved with /every/ conversation, and quickly smell trouble brewing. Rob Kendrick was, I thought, quite fair in telling groups163@googlemail.com : > You do have a habit of asking trolly questions that will obviously > provoke controversy and then add nothing to the thread other than more > leading trolling questions. I don't believe for an in...

Stupid Problem
I'm a total newb as you'll find out. But regardless, i have a question. I run the code below: It locks up (doesn't do anything). If i remove the while 1 and 'end' but leave the code between it works perfectly. It must be in how i'm envisioning how the thread works. I'm a java programmer and this seems correct. Create the thread, define it's works then start the thread. The call to start should return and not block. I'm not sure what it's doing when i run the code with the 'while' statement. Thanks for your help. #load "ListenerList.rb&q...

very stupid problem
I have this code...trying to solve the ode with vectors... function dxdt = myode_final(t,x,qt,q,tut,tu) q = interp1(qt,q,t,'spline'); % Interpolate the data set (qt,q) at time t tu = interp1(tut,tu,'spline'); % Interpolate the data set (tut,tu) at time t dxdt = q/(800*480) - ((x-tu)/(0.02* 800* 480)); ; % Evalute ODE at time t and I run it with the following script Tspan = [1 10000]; % Solve from t=1 to t=10000 IC = 283; % y(t=0) = 283 [T Y] = ode45(@(t,x) myode_final(t,x,qt,q,tut,tu),Tspan,IC); % Solve ODE plot(T, Y); title('Plot of x as a function of time'); ...

Hey chrisv you STUPID fscking TURD. Why are you too stupid to do anything but talk about trolls?
do your co-workers at Quick Solutions know what a stupid piece of shit asshole you are? "chrisv" is a liar. "chrisv" is a worthless piece of shit. ...

Stupid regex problem...
I have the following Perl code. When I run it, Perl complains that $1 is undefined. If I change (foo)|(bar) to (bar)|(foo), it works fine. I know I could just use /(foo|bar)/, but this is just a simplified example. use strict; use warnings; my $text = 'bar'; if ($text =~ /(?:(foo)|(bar))/) { print $1; } Also sprach Leif K-Brooks: > I have the following Perl code. When I run it, Perl complains that $1 is > undefined. If I change (foo)|(bar) to (bar)|(foo), it works fine. I know > I could just use /(foo|bar)/, but this is just a simplified example. > > use stric...

stupid lighwave problem
Hi people, I have a really stupid problem, I don't know when it started and I haven't been working on Lightwave for while. When I try to enter numeric values, the font that the numbers are written in is color yellow! (the background is white) I can't see anything! the only way for me to see the numbers is by selecting them with the mouse (that way they are white on blue background). This is very frustrating as for example I can't see the location of my object in the Overlay unless I select the line that says X: _____ with the mouse. I tried looking for preferences of some s...

Please ignore the troll
Hi! I just saw a message that very much deserves to be ignored. So much so that it's quite possible that posting this is a mistake. Willi "Willi Kusche" <a2@wilserv.com> wrote in message news:5e7193b4.0312181040.73801b0a@posting.google.com... : Hi! : : I just saw a message that very much deserves to be ignored. So : much so that it's quite possible that posting this is a mistake. : : Willi Don't take this wrong Willi, but I agree on both counts. ;-) Bill @ GarberStreet Enterprizez };-) Web Site - http://garberstreet.netfirms.com Email - willy4SPAM6pa@...

Stupid regex problem
Hi, Can someone explain why Pattern.matches(".*", "123\r\n"); yields false? (Removing \r\n makes it return true) Thanks, Koos -- 43rd Law of Computing: Anything that can go wr fortune: Segmentation violation -- Core dumped On Wed, 05 Apr 2006 20:19:17 +0200, Koos Pol wrote: > Can someone explain why > > Pattern.matches(".*", "123\r\n"); > > yields false? (Removing \r\n makes it return true) Did you read what the Pattern class documentation says matching line terminators? /gordon -- [ do not email me copies of your follow...

Stupid Amatuer has a problem
I downloaded tmalloc from Johns web site and here's what happens after unzipping. E:\tmalloc\lcc>lcc -errout=tm.txt tmalloc.c tm.txt follows Error tmalloc.c: 656 syntax error; found `Restrict' expecting ')' Error tmalloc.c: 656 missing name for parameter 1 to function 'tstrncat' Error tmalloc.c: 656 syntax error; found `Restrict' expecting '{' Warning tmalloc.c: 656 no type specified. Defaulting to int Error tmalloc.c: 656 restrict qualifier applies only to pointers Error tmalloc.c: 656 missing identifier Error tmalloc.c: 656 Syntax error; missin...

Ignore the trolls, please
This news group has become a trolls' den. Please, ignore the trolls, the wintrolls AND the lintrolls. Don't feed any troll. The problem is: when you feed the trolls, they will feed you in their turn. And troll's food will change human beings into trolls. Greetings, Erik Jan. "Erik_jan" <ejvwaasdijk@msn.com> schreef in bericht news:i3bq5r$fc5$1@news.eternal-september.org... > This news group has become a trolls' den. Please, ignore the trolls, the > wintrolls AND the lintrolls. > > Don't feed any troll. The problem is: when you ...

Hello Stupid Trolls
Hello Trolls (whom among their number include spammers, scammers,and cyberstalkers), All I had to do was post through a different ISP and change my alias and I shrugged off every troll on the Usenet. Pretty funny. But I could only do that when I finally realized that the Usenet had no credibility. No one with any power gives a tinker's damn what's posted on the Usenet. Because there are so many people who post under scores of aliases and who think they are experts on every subject because they have scanned a few web pages. And are so clueless that they expect everyone else to accept...

Stupid problem with namespace
Why doesn't this code work? <?php namespace MyProject; // this is line 2 class A { function say_hello() { echo "Hello"; } } ?> The error is: "Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in C: \Inetpub\wwwroot\MyProject\MieClassi.php on line 2" Thanks On Fri, 15 Feb 2008 14:53:00 +0100, <aalberani@gmail.com> wrote: > Why doesn't this code work? > > <?php > namespace MyProject; // this is line 2 > > class A { > function say_hello() { > echo "Hello"; > } > } > ?> > > The error i...

Problem with ignore in clisp
I am working with clisp. I made the folowing function: (defun input-date () (let ((date) (default-date)) (multiple-value-bind (second minute hour day month year) (get-decoded-time) (setq default-date (format nil "~4,'0d-~2,'0d-~2,'0d" year month day))) (setq date (prompt-read (format nil "date (~s)" default-date))) (when (equal date "") (setq date default-date)) date)) But when I compile it, I get: WARNING in INPUT-DATE in regels 7..18 : Variabe...