isn't the troll, these STUPID guys don't ignore him is problem!!!

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

--

    joerg...

0
Reply j 8/14/2003 6:30:16 AM

See related articles to this posting

comp.sys.cbm 13753 articles. 12 followers. Post

isn't the troll, these STUPID guys don't ignore him is problem!!!
-- joerg... ...

Stupid, stupid, stupid...
Hi All, <hangs head in shame> I've downloaded the latest patchpro from sun, and like a stupid idiot didn't read the instructions and installed the packages using pkgadd -d /export/home/luser/pproSunOSx865.9re2.2 this listed 11 packages, and I blindly installed them all. Now when I installed patchpro using the setup script it install but doesn't run properly. Is there a way roll back these packages that I have installed, and if I take a note of them, will it put the system back the way it was before, or has this overwritten some previous versions files. I have uninstalle...

Stupid, Stupid, Stupid
Me, not you. So about two weeks ago, I returned my newly bought Airport Express and purchased the new 802.11n model. I plugged it into an AC outlet near the computer and set it up. I then unplugged it, and plugged it near the DirecTV DVR. After going back to the computer, I used Airport Utility to ensure that it was connected. Then two days ago, I tried to browse the On Demand listings on DirecTV, and discovered that there was no internet connection. I did everything I could think of at the time, but regardless of configuration changes via Airport Utility, nothing worked. Last nig...

Trolls trolling trolls
I noticed that zara, aka james, has been trolling trolls like John Slade and such. He must be getting very bored to troll other trolls. ...

problems problems problems
(The short(?) summary) I've got an Access MDB file and a DAO connect with it.. Problem 1 of 2 The below gives me a runtime error 91 Object variable or With block variable not set. I've got the db stuff after the form.show (to make sure all the objects on the form are loaded before attempting to utilize/manipulate them) But it doesn't like it when I use the data object in the form load anyway for some reason.. pffft. Private Sub Form_Load() frmTest1Project.Show datGallery.Recordset.MoveLast datGallery.Recordset.MoveFirst Call LockTextBoxes(frmTest...

pgp trash troll delete Guy Macon guymacon Guy Macon guymacon Guy Macon guymacon Guy Macon
pgp trash troll delete Guy Macon Guy Macon guymacon Guy Macon Guy Macon guymacon Guy Macon Guy Macon guymacon Guy Macon Guy Macon Guy Macon guymacon Guy Macon Guy Macon guymacon Guy Macon Guy Macon guymacon Guy Macon Guy Macon Guy Macon guymacon Guy Macon Guy Macon guymacon Guy Macon Guy Macon guymacon Guy Macon Guy Macon Guy Macon guymacon Guy Macon Guy Macon guymacon Guy Macon Guy Macon guymacon Guy Macon Guy Macon Guy Macon guymacon Guy Macon Guy Macon guymacon Guy Macon Guy Macon guymacon Guy Macon Guy Macon Guy Macon guymacon Guy Macon Guy Macon guymacon Guy Macon Guy Macon guymacon G...

[...]

[Troll] Big Tool is ignorant troll
Uncloak the little bugger and you shall see. -- You haven#t exposed any troll lies. All you have done is appear to be a complete dickhead time and time again. -- "Hadron" the no bad-language hypocrite, in <gi1ptd$931$4@reader.motzarella.org> On 1/5/2012 7:44 AM, Chris Ahlstrom wrote: <snipped> LOL! I got him to respond. Pop goes the weasel Ahlstrom and the weasel Ahlstrom goes pop. Like I said, this bye bye crap from Ahlstrom his a lying smoke-screen from him. :) On 1/5/2012 7:44 AM, Chris Ahlstrom wrote: <snipped> Now watch his main man bra grabb...

[...]

Re: Stupid Americans! -- Stupid... Stupid... STUPID!!!
John Carlson wrote: > > On 8 Nov 2004 08:27:13 -0800, malc_p@btinternet.com (Malc P) wrote: > > >"Madison Pruet" <mpruet@comcast.net> wrote in message news:<sStjd.9547$5K2.9063@attbi_s03>... > >> Try updating your statistics. That generally makes things run better. > >> > >Or maybe ROLLBACK WORK may help.... > > > > Might take a restore . . . sounds like a bit of data corruption . . . > what's the RAID level? > > JWC What about restoring backup level 0 taked on July 4, 1776? -- In...

CivIII: Stupid stupid stupid . . .
Hint: never send a transport, carrying an army, across a narrow seaway to an enemy landmass without first sending something offensive, or in the presence of an AEGIS cruiser or sub. 'ARGH! NO, DON'T ATTACK THE BLOODY SUB!!' -- Richard P. Grant 0x5F9559B1 MRC Lab of Mol Biol rpg 'at' mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk http://www.rg-d.com/BioLOG/ "If it's not on fire, it's a software problem" - Matt Burch in article bl8p55$g9u$5@pegasus.csx.cam.ac.uk, Richard P. Grant at rpg14@yahoo.co.uk.invalid wrote on 9/29/...

A stupid problem ...
I am a c++ beginner and have the following problem: I wrote a simple internet application using Dev-C++ (on Win XP) and three ininet.dll functions, something like this: #include <wininet.h> #include <stdio.h> #include <iostream> ..... HINTERNET hNet, hConn; long cZero = 0; char * NullString = 0; hNet = InternetOpenA(............); hConn = InternetOpenUrl(hNet, ......); ....... Everything works fine, I compiled the project and the exe-file runs good. But this as long as I run it on the comp on wich I programmed and compiled it. If I try to run it on another computer, I ...

A stupid problem
Hello! I'm a beginner java programmer so my problems may seem stupid to You but still I'm looking for any help possible. I've got a problem starting a applet in netbeans. When i click "run applet..." on the source code the applet starts with no problems. I think the problem is that there is no enabling the applet in my main method. The program starts just that the applet is not initialized and it's just empty. I would really like to ask for any help possible ( what to enter in the main method to initialize the applet) or any other solution. Cheers. brocker21@gmail....

Problems problems....
I've got Fujitsu MAN3184MP and Adaptec 29160 scsi card. Sometimes i have this message "A disk read error occured" , sometimes even bios does not recognize it, sometimes it does but the boot sequence does not start it seems that motherboard bios has problems with it ( so it seems to me, i could be wrong about that assumption) . Then i reset and it all works perfectly. I've noticed a speed degradation in Win XP lately. I'm angry :)) I have LVD/SE terminator, and i think 68pin cable ( not sure about that ). Hope i gave you enough info to try and help. Thanx! -- -...

Stupid is as stupid does
I was diddling about, searching for A82497-66 cache controllers. I'd like to pump up a P66 or so. I have found 497s at a price of roughly $3 EACH, mounted in computer boards. Screw that $75 per quote... ...

Stupid trolls
Am I the only person thoroughly sick of the stupid, ignorant behaviour of the current rash of foul-mouthed, barely-potty-trained trolls now infesting this group? Frankly, I'm tired of trying to keep up with plonking them all, so that I can actually read the genuine posts. I'm sick to death of Keyser, and all his ugly-minded, micro-brained 'friends', who have nothing better to do that disrupt any sensible discussion anyone manages to start. Absolutely nothing these idiots have to say has anything to do with Linux; if they want to waste their lives swapping variations of 'cu...

Problem with a problem
Hello, take a grammar G with alphabet {0,1} such that (the word problem for) the language L_G={w in (0+1)*|w\in L(G)} is very complex, say in PSPACE or some higher complexity class. Now consider an "easy" problem EASY like: "Is an element of L_G in L_G?". Well, this seems to be fairly easy because the answer is "yes" in any case. Hence the problem should be of small complexity. But if one models such a decision problem one has to construct a language L with alphabet A such that the word problem for L reflects exactly the decision problem which one is interested...

Guys and Trolls
Wikipedia is, as ever, interesting on the subject of trolls. That is, the originals from Norse mythology. They varied greatly in overall size, but were probably endowed with oversized ears and noses. Presumably this enabled them to get involved with /every/ conversation, and quickly smell trouble brewing. Rob Kendrick was, I thought, quite fair in telling groups163@googlemail.com : > You do have a habit of asking trolly questions that will obviously > provoke controversy and then add nothing to the thread other than more > leading trolling questions. I don't believe for an in...

Stupid Problem
I'm a total newb as you'll find out. But regardless, i have a question. I run the code below: It locks up (doesn't do anything). If i remove the while 1 and 'end' but leave the code between it works perfectly. It must be in how i'm envisioning how the thread works. I'm a java programmer and this seems correct. Create the thread, define it's works then start the thread. The call to start should return and not block. I'm not sure what it's doing when i run the code with the 'while' statement. Thanks for your help. #load "ListenerList.rb&q...

On Trolls and Trolling
What motivates a Troll? Trolls like to cause arguments... Why is this? Because trolls want attention. Trolls get a sense of achievement and power when somebody replies to their post. Trolls like to be insulting, because they are faceless, anonymous and can say what they like without fear of reprisals. These people are Bored Some trolls actually secretly agree with the party they are attempting to get a rise from, but hide it because winding people up is more fun for them. Precious few trolls actually *believe* what they say, a lot of them don't actually hold an opinion, they just like ...

very stupid problem
I have this code...trying to solve the ode with vectors... function dxdt = myode_final(t,x,qt,q,tut,tu) q = interp1(qt,q,t,'spline'); % Interpolate the data set (qt,q) at time t tu = interp1(tut,tu,'spline'); % Interpolate the data set (tut,tu) at time t dxdt = q/(800*480) - ((x-tu)/(0.02* 800* 480)); ; % Evalute ODE at time t and I run it with the following script Tspan = [1 10000]; % Solve from t=1 to t=10000 IC = 283; % y(t=0) = 283 [T Y] = ode45(@(t,x) myode_final(t,x,qt,q,tut,tu),Tspan,IC); % Solve ODE plot(T, Y); title('Plot of x as a function of time'); ...