Jim Butterfield #4

I regret to advise the Commodore community that Jim Butterfield has
passed away.

Jim died at 1:30 AM on June 29 after battling cancer which infected
many parts of his body.

His family advises that there will not be a funeral as such but a
commemoration of Jim's life is planned in the next month or two.

At the moment that is all the detail that I have to report.

We have all lost a truly wonderful friend and teacher.

Ernie Chorny

0
echorny (10)
6/30/2007 8:22:01 PM
comp.sys.cbm 13943 articles. 13 followers. dunric (341) is leader. Post Follow

On Jun 30, 4:22 pm, Amigoat <echo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I regret to advise the Commodore community that Jim Butterfield has
> passed away.
>
> Jim died at 1:30 AM on June 29 after battling cancer which infected
> many parts of his body.
>
> His family advises that there will not be a funeral as such but a
> commemoration of Jim's life is planned in the next month or two.
>
> At the moment that is all the detail that I have to report.
>
> We have all lost a truly wonderful friend and teacher.
>
> Ernie Chorny

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
FUCK!!!!!

:(
:(

0
Kimmyland
6/30/2007 9:39:05 PM
God Bless, Jim.  I hope the silicon in heaven is as fun to use as the stuff MOS
made.  :')

Amigoat wrote:
> I regret to advise the Commodore community that Jim Butterfield has
> passed away.
>
> Jim died at 1:30 AM on June 29 after battling cancer which infected
> many parts of his body.
>
> His family advises that there will not be a funeral as such but a
> commemoration of Jim's life is planned in the next month or two.
>
> At the moment that is all the detail that I have to report.
>
> We have all lost a truly wonderful friend and teacher.
>
> Ernie Chorny

0
Dopple
6/30/2007 9:51:57 PM
"Amigoat" wrote ...

>I regret to advise the Commodore community that Jim Butterfield has
> passed away.
>
> Jim died at 1:30 AM on June 29 after battling cancer which infected
> many parts of his body.
>
> His family advises that there will not be a funeral as such but a
> commemoration of Jim's life is planned in the next month or two.

If you are in touch with Jim's family, please convey condolences
on behalf of the Commodore community.

> At the moment that is all the detail that I have to report.

Please keep us updated.

> We have all lost a truly wonderful friend and teacher.

He had a gift for giving simple explanations of complex things.
He understood the inner working of CBM hardware better than
those who designed it!
--
Best regards,

Sam Gillett

0
Sam
6/30/2007 10:39:01 PM
Amigoat wrote:
> I regret to advise the Commodore community that Jim Butterfield has
> passed away.

:-((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Very, very sorry to hear that. I never had the luck to meet him in
person but I still remember, living "behind the Iron curtain" in the
early to mid-eighties and being able to get only some "twentieth hand",
single copies of "Compute!" and Compute!'s Gazette" (grey-imported with
various methods) where his words were shining out with (as already
noticed) simple explanations to complex subjects. Very, very sorry to
know that we won't be reading any new words of him anymore.

Sincere condolences.
0
silverdr
6/30/2007 11:16:17 PM
Having met Jim several times, I can say that Jim was a generous,
knowledgeable, kindly, humorous man.  I will miss his insights and his
friendliness.  My condolences to his family.  We have lost a great
one.

      Sincerely,
      Robert Bernardo
      Fresno Commodore User Group

0
rbernardo
7/1/2007 12:00:47 AM
That is really sad news!!!

He was an inspiration to me when I first started with computers (C64).

RIP Jim!

My condolences to his family.

Regards,
Bogdan

       Bogdan Macri - Photography & Consulting

       duenorth at ktb dot net
0
Bogdan
7/1/2007 2:44:40 AM
rbernardo@value.net writes:

>Having met Jim several times, I can say that Jim was a generous,
>knowledgeable, kindly, humorous man.  I will miss his insights and his
>friendliness.  My condolences to his family.  We have lost a great
>one.

Yes, indeed.

--
      Cameron Kaiser * ckaiser@floodgap.com * posting with a Commodore 128
                 personal page: http://www.cameronkaiser.com/

Group: comp.sys.cbm Date: Sat, Jun 30, 2007, 8:22pm (CDT+5) From:
echorny@gmail.com (Amigoat)

script:

>I regret to advise the Commodore
>community that Jim Butterfield has
>passed away.
Rest In Peace Jimbo.  You have been an inspiration, and will continue
so.

Condolences to the family.

salaam,
dowcom

  To e-mail me, add the character zero to "dowcom".  i.e.:
dowcom(zero)(at)webtv(dot)net.

--
http://community.webtv.net/dowcom/DOWCOMSAMSTRADGUIDE

MSWindows is television,=85 Linux is radar.

0
dowcom
7/1/2007 6:20:42 AM
>From the early Commodore days when he drafted a memory map to the PET,
Jim had written many useful programs and various helpful articles and
books on Commodore programming, many of which are still used or
referred to even today.  Jim Butterfield's has touched all of us
Commodore users.

He not only provided us with much needed help, usually before we knew
we needed it, he also helped shape the Commodore community by
demonstrating that sharing of knowledge helps everyone.

I only got to see him talk for a few minutes at a Commodore show in
87, and during that he was right to the point, wasting no time on
filling our brains with useful knowledge. It would have been nice to
know him personally, but even without out that many of us still call
him friend.  I am so glad he was there for us.

0
larry
7/1/2007 1:57:59 PM

A> Jim died at 1:30 AM on June 29 after battling cancer which infected
A> many parts of his body.

What a shame. I never had the opportunity to meet him, as he seemed to
hit all the expos that I didn't visit.

Rest in peace.

--
    ___          .     .  .         .       . +  .         .      o
  _|___|_   +   .  +     .     +         .  Per Olofsson, arkadspelare
Amigoat wrote on 30. June 2007:

> I regret to advise the Commodore community that Jim Butterfield has
> passed away.

:=B0-(

I didn't hear of him until I read this group. Seems he wasn't that famous
in German. But began I reading about him after the posts about his disease
started here.

He will be missed.
=2D-=20
Andreas
My      Commodore     64     classic     game     music     page      at
http://freenet-homepage.de/ankman/sid.html
0
Andreas
7/1/2007 10:02:25 PM
On Jun 30, 4:22 pm, Amigoat <echo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I regret to advise the Commodore community that Jim Butterfield has
> passed away.
>
> Jim died at 1:30 AM on June 29 after battling cancer which infected
> many parts of his body.

Wow, what a loss! I never met the man personally, but have conversed
online and remember being very young reading his articles. Jim
Butterfield's name is the first one I think of when I think of
computing gurus, he will be missed.

0
redrumloa
7/1/2007 10:41:53 PM

On 7/1/07 6:41 PM, in article
1183329713.321119.130690@c77g2000hse.googlegroups.com, "redrumloa"
<amigaguy@bellsouth.net> wrote:

> On Jun 30, 4:22 pm, Amigoat <echo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I regret to advise the Commodore community that Jim Butterfield has
>> passed away.
>>
>> Jim died at 1:30 AM on June 29 after battling cancer which infected
>> many parts of his body.
>
> Wow, what a loss! I never met the man personally, but have conversed
> online and remember being very young reading his articles. Jim
> Butterfield's name is the first one I think of when I think of
> computing gurus, he will be missed.

And yet, being a guru, he treated everybody with equal respect.
That is what really came across to me when I exchanged emails with him, even
before I knew who he really was. He wasn't condescending to others. A lesson
to be learned...

May he rest in peace...

0
winson19842005
7/1/2007 10:56:51 PM
Sad news indeed. Jim was fortunate enough to be there during the birth
of computing. As a user he showed us the power and beauty of the PET
architecture and it's descendants, unlocking the secrets of these
intriguing systems.

I still remember his name on Super Slither from when I was a kid,
anyone who's listed that program would know that Jim was a master of
minimalism.

Thirty years on, Jim never stopped teaching and guiding us. Jim is
everyone's buddy and I will really miss him. Jim you gave us all
something precious. Rest well old buddy.

0
dspiteri
7/1/2007 11:01:38 PM
On Jun 30, 4:22 pm, Amigoat <echo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I regret to advise the Commodore community that Jim Butterfield has
> passed away.
>
> Jim died at 1:30 AM on June 29 after battling cancer which infected
> many parts of his body.

My cincerest condolences to Jim's family.  No doubt that his passing
will be deeply felt by all that knew him or knew of him.

Jim's lessons have benifitted so many for so many years, it's as if we
have lost a member of our own family.  I've spent many late nights
with blood shot eyes, starring at a monitor well into the wee hours of
the morning. just to see what Jim has wraught with his skillfull yet
simple ways,

Of all the commodore individuals I've ever known, he was the
most....<choke>... Individual.

On Jun 30, 4:22 pm, Amigoat <echo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I regret to advise the Commodore community that Jim Butterfield has
> passed away.
>
> Jim died at 1:30 AM on June 29 after battling cancer which infected
> many parts of his body.
>
> His family advises that there will not be a funeral as such but a
> commemoration of Jim's life is planned in the next month or two.

My sincerest condolences to Jim's family.  No doubt that his passing
will be deeply felt
by all that knew him or knew of him.

Jim's lessons have benefited so many for so many years, it's as if we
have lost a member
of our own family.  I've spent many late nights with blood shot eyes,
starring at a monitor
well into the wee hours of the morning. just to see what Jim has
wrought with his skillful
yet simple ways.

Of all the commodore individuals I've ever known, he was the
most....<choke>...
Individual.

May he rest in peace, and may God bless.

B.(

I am one of the many unfortunates to never have known Jim in person.
But Jim's work inspired me in so many ways when I was young.  To his
family, we thank you.  Jim will be missed for a very long time - even
by those of us who never knew him.

God bless.

0
xlar54
7/2/2007 3:40:56 AM
Very sad.  The loss of Jim Butterfield is a great loss.  :(  He will
be very missed....

0
WinstonSmith6079
7/2/2007 3:45:29 AM
dspiteri wrote:
> Sad news indeed. Jim was fortunate enough to be there during the birth
> of computing. As a user he showed us the power and beauty of the PET
> architecture and it's descendants, unlocking the secrets of these
> intriguing systems.

Many folks were there during the "birth of [personal] computing".
*Not* many of them cast the long shadow that Jim Butterfield did.
He had a *very* large footprint on the Commodore world.

> I still remember his name on Super Slither from when I was a kid,
> anyone who's listed that program would know that Jim was a master of
> minimalism.

He was a master programmer. I enjoyed the Colossal Cave Adventure
he wrote (in Basic) for the Commodore 64. Just to get that to fit
on *one* Commodore 64 floppy disk took great programming skill.

> Thirty years on, Jim never stopped teaching and guiding us. Jim is
> everyone's buddy and I will really miss him. Jim you gave us all
> something precious. Rest well old buddy.

I remember a 6502 assembly language program he published in one
of the Commodore magazines that played music using the sound chip
on the C64. It came with Pachabel's "Canon in D" encoded to play.
Amazing stuff.

ISTM that it's one of the jobs of the Commodore enthusiasts...
to make sure that the programming work Jim Butterfield did is
*never* lost. *No* matter who owns the copyright or how available
any of it is now, someone needs to keep a copy in escrow for the
day when the copyright expires.

|   Charles and Francis Richmond     richmond at plano dot net   |
Charles
7/2/2007 3:55:28 AM
> > I regret to advise the Commodore community that Jim Butterfield has
> > passed away.

> Of all the commodore individuals I've ever known, he was the
> most....<choke>...
> Individual.

Sorry, I must rephrase.  The above line _should have read_, "Of all
the commodore
individuals I've ever _known of_, he was the
> most....<choke>... Individual.

Just to clarify, I did not know Jim Butterfield personally, but am
merely like so many
others that feel as if I know him through his many great teachings.

....To much grey code, at the moment.

I think of Jim as more than just a Guru of ml code, etc... He is truly
an Ambassador of
goodwill.  He has been a prime example in more ways than one, not just
computing.  His generosity has far outweighed his need to endure, and
yet, because of
that, he has.  He didn't ask for more than he felt he needed, and to
my knowledge, he
never became rich financially because of his endeavors.  However, in
my mind, he left
this world richer than most millionaires.  He died "enriched", and in
so doing, he
enriched us all.

Jim, you'll be missed by many, but still, you'll live on in us all.

Kindest regards to his family.

iGadget

It's a sad day when such an important figure in the history of
computers passes away.  He inspired a generation to poke and peek
(literally) into their computers.  Surley he was the most important
Canadian in the early days of microcomputers.  I only hope that CBC
(or one of the other media outlets) does a spot on him as he well
deserves it. I suggest that people email CBC (www.cbc.ca) and let them
know his importance.  Perhaps they will put a blurb on him on their
website at least.  I am sure that many people who do not read this
newsgroup would appreciate it was well.

Charles...

0
VA3NGC

Jim Hodges, 6StringStu, Six String Stu, James Stuart Hodges 2367
2357 James S Hodges 577 SW Dexter Cir, Apt 201 1442 SW Haygood Loop, Apt 101 Lake City, FL 32025 (386) 438-8968 Local PD: (386) 752-4344 From: "6StringStu" <hawkinnc45@nccray.net> Newsgroups: alt.social-security-disability Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 01:02:30 -0500 " Of the three felonies on my record, 1: Violation of the Mann act (federal kidnapping...).... 2nd Felony arrest Homicide........ 3rd felony arrest assault with intent........ Lots of misdomeanors..... fighting hand to hand stuff......" From: "SixStringStu" <hawkinnc45REMOVE@...

showing long file names flakey in 10.3.4?
I recently upgraded to 10.3.4 from 10.2.6. Generally I'm really pleased with the new features but there's one thing that's bugging me. In 10.2, with file names that are too long to see completely in the finder window, I could place the mouse over the name and hit the option button to see the full name. This also works in 10.3.4 -- but only sometimes. When it will work or won't work seems entirely random. I've seen it work on shorter names but refuse to work on longer names. As far as I've been able to tell, however, it's consistent about working or not wor...

Re: On dynamic NSEC #4
> > ... > > (not that a synthetic rr would have a nonzero ttl in the first place.) > > OK. Let me simplify a bit, drop the caching nameservers: > > Take a zone example.com: > * MX foo > bar MX baz > dummy NULL > dummy2 TXT "fred" > > It uses NSEC epsilon. That means for every possible label, there is a > synthetic NSEC record, and per Rob's proposal, also a synthetic NULL > record. Synthetic I am taking to mean "not in the original zone > loaded into the nameserver, but created algorithmically so it app...

Opera Mini on Palm Centro : upgrade from 4.2 ?
Hi all, I can see some people are still reading this group nowadays.... Woa, it's been a long time since my last post here. I'm trying to upgrade my Mini Opera browser on my beloved Palm Centro, still in use. My current version is 4.2. When browsing from the Centro, Opera tells me a new version is available, but alas, it does not download it (it fails). I tried the download from both Opera and Blazer (m.opera.com). Perhaps I should try also from my TX at home. When trying from my computer, the Opera web site does not propose a general download page :-( : if u...

Re: more ODS problems #4
On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 06:35:15 -0800, Leslie J. Somos <LJSomos@AOL.COM> wrote: >Definitely use the Run statement to complete the Proc Genmod. > >The Run statement is a definite boundary between one Proc and the next. >Without the Run, SAS doesn't know the Proc is complete until it >sees the following Proc or following Data step. > >In the current example, the "ods output close" is encountered before >SAS knows that the Proc Genmod is complete. Only when SAS sees the >following Proc Print does it know that Proc Genmod is complete. > >Using the...

AIX 4.3 bug with "who" command
Hi, Some deconnected pts sessions stays in utmp file, so "who" command show them. How remove them ? Where could i found an AIX PATCH ? Regards Philippe pcouas wrote: > Some deconnected pts sessions stays in utmp file, so "who" command show > them. > How remove them ? > Where could i found an AIX PATCH ? > > Regards > Philippe Bonjour Phillipe, The problem you are reporting is something that happens quite often in AIX 3.2.5 and to some extent in AIX 4.3 as well. The user logs out and the who command still shows them logged on. In some cases, I had ...

md5 #4
I heard that md5 was no longer considered secure. Is it still ok for storing password hashes in a database, or should we be using something else? Thanks Mark Smith wrote: > I heard that md5 was no longer considered secure. > > Is it still ok for storing password hashes in a database, or should we > be using something else? > I don't hink collisions apply to password hashes anyway - an attacker would attempt a brute-force of the password, not the hash. A server wouldn't accept a hash either, it will check the given password against the hash itself, right? The secur...

IRIX 4 CD
Hello i'm looking for an Irix 4.0 on CD i have the original tapes but i prefere have the CD in fact, i try to install irix 5.3 onta my indigo R3k,but in the prom monitor i have a weird behaviour: the CD spin, load and the indigo go back the prom menu in the prom monitor i type boot -f dksc(0,6,8)sashIP12.... i have a message like he load the file, and when it finishe it go back the menu after a beep i have try to setup a bootp with a dump of the irix 5.3 CD , i type boot -f bootp()192.168.0.10:/gig2/irix/stand/sash.IP12.... the behaviour is the same ! someone can ...

Compiling ACE 5.4 with gcc 3.4.2 (fc3)
ACE VERSION: 5.4 HOST MACHINE and OPERATING SYSTEM: Linux 2.6.9-1.667 (Fedora Core 3) COMPILER NAME AND VERSION (AND PATCHLEVEL): g++ (GCC) 3.4.2 (Red Hat 3=2E4.2-6.fc3) CONTENTS OF $ACE_ROOT/ace/config.h: symbolic link to $ACE_ROOT/ace/config-linux.h I have not edited the file. CONTENTS OF $ACE_ROOT/include/makeinclude/platform_macros.GNU : symbolic link to $ACE_ROOT/include/makeinclude/platform_linux.GNU I have not edited the file. DOES THE PROBLEM AFFECT: COMPILATION? YES DESCRIPTION : I am a very neewbie and if my problem isn't a real one, I apologize by adva...

BEST MSBI ONLINE TRAINING #4
TEKSON IT SERVICES provides MSBI Online Training. We are providing excellen= t MSBI online Training by real-time IT industry experts. We undertake onlin= e MSBI training that will enable candidates across the globe to take traini= ngs at their convenient place and time. All our students were happy with ou= r MSBI online training and able to find Jobs quickly in USA, UK, Singapore,= Japan, Europe. Some of the MSBI Course topics that covered by our professionals: 1.Using SSAS in BIDS. 2.Intermediate SSAS. 3.KPIs. 4.Perspectives. 5.Advanced SSAS. 6.Intelligence. 7.Beginning MDX....

FAQ 4.31 How can I split a [character] delimited string except when inside [character]? #4
This message is one of several periodic postings to comp.lang.perl.misc intended to make it easier for perl programmers to find answers to common questions. The core of this message represents an excerpt from the documentation provided with Perl. -------------------------------------------------------------------- 4.31: How can I split a [character] delimited string except when inside [character]? Several modules can handle this sort of pasing---Text::Balanced, Text::CSV, Text::CSV_XS, and Text::ParseWords, among others. Take the example case of trying to split a string that is...

Re: rate in PersonYear ==> Linear Model or Poisson Model? #4
beautiful post on zero-inflated gamma! On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 11:19 PM, Dale McLerran <stringplayer_2@yahoo.com>wrote: > I would be inclined to agree with Wensui. However, > expenditures could be zero, and zero values cannot arise > from a gamma. One could, however, employ a zero-inflated > gamma. For more on the zero-inflated gamma distribution > see an earlier posting I made on that topic at: > > http://listserv.uga.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind0805A&L=sas-l&P=R20779 > > Dale > > --------------------------------------- > Dale McLerran > Fred...

[OT?] Jim McCarthy
This may be deemed off-topic, but there's nowhere else where I can bring this up. (I apologize for inquiring about this like this, I normally don't do this.) This concerns Jim McCarthy, a fellow OpenVMS Hobbyist from the USA. I and others have become quite worried over time. I used to fairly regularly correspond with him. (See a website of his, here: <http://216.103.52.91:8000/data2/computers.htm>). He was very kind to send me three PC2100 ECC-reg. DIMMs not very long ago (over half a year, at least, by now) which he did not use and kept as spares, for me to test if they...

Mac Marketshare hits 4.5% in US
http://www.macworld.co.uk/news/index.cfm?RSS&NewsID=12112 From the end of the article, "Apple exceeds industry trends In the US, Gateway and Apple grew much faster than Dell or HP and captured third and fourth place, respectively, in the US market. Apple's well-documented success in the digital music market with the iPod and iTunes is starting to have a noticeable effect on the company's PC business, IDC said. Apple's shipments grew 37 per cent year-on-year quarter, against a worldwide industry growth of 16.6 per cent, according to IDC. Gartner assesses industr...

10.4.6 is out, and so are the...
bugs (it is spring you know!) - the usual tales of woe and troubles follows: As with previous iterative Mac OS X releases, the startup time after first installing Mac OS X 10.4.6 can be inordinately long. Don't panic if you are stuck at the gray progress screen for several minutes after the update. Subsequent restarts should take place at normal speed. General purpose workarounds Three workaround routines will solve many of the issues that are indirectly caused by Mac OS X 10.4.6 installation (i.e. not due to bugs or flaws in the update, but pre-existing system conditions that may ...

tsunami effect data for JSHAPE 4
Hello. I am a student and I have this task to do. I need to find any data about Southeast Asia tsunami strike and it's effect on countries, in .SHP format, and preview it on web page using JShape 4. I have surfed the Internet for hours and haven't found any such data. Can anyone give me a hint where to find it or email it to me? Thanks Janjac wrote: > Hello. I am a student and I have this task to do. I need to find any data > about Southeast Asia tsunami strike and it's effect on countries, in .SHP > format, and preview it on web page using JShape 4. I have...

STIXBOX 1.2.4
Anyone knows where I can download the above toolbox from? The SciLab.org link appears to be dead Grey Alien wrote: > Anyone knows where I can download the above toolbox from? The SciLab.org > link appears to be dead www.scilab.org is up now, after a tempoary interruption look the contrib pages in the download area chapter data analysis and statistics http://www.scilab.org/contrib/index_contrib.php?page=download.php&category=DATA%20ANALYSIS%20AND%20STATISTICS ...

3dstudio: 4 Millions Domains data with Category
Successfull Internet and Direct Marketing products on www.promotionsite.net * NEW * DOMUS Domains Toolkit Fall 2004 - Unique on the Net 4 Millions "Whois" Domains data with Expiration Date and Category*. Ultimate Version (October 2004) - Our best rate starts from US *$149*. A wonderful tool for Internet and Direct Marketing. Available in Basic, Advanced and Full Editions. It contains a domain database with 4 millions *FRESH* October 2004 New records .com, .net, .org. 4 Gigabytes MS Excel data zipped on CD-Roms/Dvd. Compression 3:1. MS Excel or ...

[l/m 4/16/1998] Shell2 -- the outrigger (2/4) c.g.v.FAQ2 #2
#Disabled Archive-name: comp.viz.faq "Feed me." -- Audrey II, the Plant in "The Little Shop of Horrors." Contents ======== Intro ----- What is visualization? ---------------------- Systems ------- Issue/problems -------------- Netiquette ---------- References ---------- ================================ Intro ----- The quality of this FAQ is directly proportional to the information mailed by participants (that's you) to the maintainer (me, Amelia). You don't like it? Blame the rest of the posters and readers. I don't have 100% ...

please help me #4 416709
hiii i need ur help ineed code to show the pixels of face first then the other pixels suppose that the face in the middle pf image plzzz help me out How about this: img = imread('pout.tif'); imshow(img); No? Then tell us what you want. Hint: this will require more than one sentence. And it's best if you use English and not "textspeak" and you post your image somewhere first. ImageAnalyst <imageanalyst@mailinator.com> wrote in message <4f37e887-c552-4f65-af06-32614d0b77e0@j25g2000yqa.googlegroups.com>... > How about this: > img = imr...

Safari 4.0.4 permissions
You may want to check them. On my Mac there was a massive list of wrong permissions. Cheers, SK. ...

galaxy cluster 3.1 u 4
hi all, init 6 or init 0 do not work as expected I remain logged on although new ssh connections are refused (sshd is still running). where to look to find the cause of the problem? /var/adm/messages just mentions a succesfull oracle shutdown. tnx ifor all replies. adirtymindisajoyforever <getridofthespam@yahoo.com> wrote: > hi all, > init 6 or init 0 do not work as expected > I remain logged on although new ssh > connections are refused (sshd is still running). > where to look to find the cause of the problem? Depends on the OS. I'd use 'svcs -xv' on ...

Jim Hodges, 6StringStu, Six String Stu, James Stuart Hodges 1583
1583 577 SW Dexter Cir, Apt 201 1442 SW Haygood Loop, Apt 101 Lake City, FL 32025 (386) 438-8968 Local PD: (386) 752-4344 From: "6StringStu" <hawkinnc45@nccray.net> Newsgroups: alt.social-security-disability Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 01:02:30 -0500 " Of the three felonies on my record, 1: Violation of the Mann act (federal kidnapping...).... 2nd Felony arrest Homicide........ 3rd felony arrest assault with intent........ Lots of misdomeanors..... fighting hand to hand stuff......" From: "SixStringStu" <hawkinnc45REMOVE@hotmail.com> ...

US-TX-Austin: .NET Programmer , ASP, VB, MSSQL, Strong Data; 4-6 mos. (45388724326)
US-TX-Austin: .NET Programmer , ASP, VB, MSSQL, Strong Data; 4-6 mos. (45388724326) ==================================================================================== Position: Programmer II/Programmer Reference: MLS00054 Location: Austin TX Duration: 4-6 mos. Skills: ASP.Net or VB.Net, SQL, Strong Data base background Scope: Convert applications from MS-Access front end to a .NET front end, Work with DBA to optimize MSSQL backends including DB design and Stored Procs, Comfortable working with sensitive and compartment...

begin 644 Untitled.txt -2&5L;&\@5V]R;&0A(0`` ` end Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services ---------------------------------------------------------- ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY ** ---------------------------------------------------------- http://www.usenet.com ...