Next FCUG meeting - Sunday, Nov. 20

Happy Thanksgiving, C=3D and Ami aficionados!
     The Fresno Commodore User Group has its next meeting from 11 a.m. to 2=
+ p.m., Sunday, Nov. 20 at  --

  Bobby Salazar's Mexican Restaurant
  2839 North Blackstone Ave. (corner of Blackstone and Michigan)
  Fresno, California
  (559) 227-1686

For discussion, I will have an update on the progress of next June's Pacifi=
c Commodore Expo NW.
     In hardware we'll examine a Ray Carlsen newly-repaired Blue Chip 128 d=
isk drive.  In software we'll look at various new or rediscovered VIC-20 ga=
mes -- It Game from the Grave, Final Quest, VICrossroads, Hat Trick, and Tr=
ack&Field.  (Roger, bring your various RAM expanders!)  For the Plus/4, it'=
s Bombrunner.  For the C64, we'll play around with the various games picked=
 up from last Saturday's SC3 Arcade Party.  For the classic Amiga, we'll tr=
y out various games and applications picked up from the October Amiwest Sho=
w.  Plus we'll try to get to the items that we did not cover in the Septemb=
er meeting.  :)

          Truly,
          Robert Bernardo
          Fresno Commodore User Group