Next SCCAN meeting - Sunday, Nov. 13

Happy November, C=3D and Ami comrades!
     The next meeting of the Southern California Commodore & Amiga Network =
is Sunday, Nov. 13, from 2 to 4+ p.m. at

  Panera Bread Restaurant
  19662 Nordhoff Street
  Northridge, California
  (818) 407-9400

Note that the meeting is on Sunday, not the usual Saturday.
     For this meeting, the AmigaOne XE G4 returns with OS 4.1 Final Edition=
 and a newer video card.  Also we'll look into the A4000 Power Tower, a mac=
hine from the late Dave "Lord Ronin" Mohr who was the chancellor of the Ast=
oria Commodore User Group.  For the Commodore 64/128, member Bogdan will br=
ing in a WiModem with 3D-printed, transparent case.  Member Charles G. will=
 visit (his last visit being roughly 8 years ago!).  Plus we'll have a VIC-=
20, Plus/4, and SX-64
for members' use.
     Bring anything else you wish to share!

          Back from the Pacific Northwest,
          Robert Bernardo
          Southern California Commodore & Amiga Network
          http://www.portcommodore.com/sccan
0
rbernardo