Printewrs to give away

Hi there...

....I found several Printers for Commodore, do they have any value to
someone? Since the Ribbons are quite old, none of them will work (I
didn't have the time to test it, and I won't have). So does someone here
know where to get "rid" of them? Don#t want to throw them in the trash,
and getting 1,5� at ebay is not worth the trouble packing and sending
them. If anyone has a collection of pinters and is looking for some, he
can pick them up for free.

That's what I have:

- Star LC10
- Star NL10
- Star LC24-20 (with lots of mechanical addons, don't know what they are
for)
- MPS 803
- MPS 1230
- And some Citizen-Thermoprinter (don't know what type...)

David
0
David

Location would be nice to know :)

"David Mueller" <david.mueller@post.rwth-aachen.de> wrote in message
> Hi there...
>
> ...I found several Printers for Commodore, do they have any value to
> someone? Since the Ribbons are quite old, none of them will work (I
> didn't have the time to test it, and I won't have). So does someone here
> know where to get "rid" of them? Don#t want to throw them in the trash,
> and getting 1,5� at ebay is not worth the trouble packing and sending
> them. If anyone has a collection of pinters and is looking for some, he
> can pick them up for free.
>
> That's what I have:
>
> - Star LC10
> - Star NL10
> - Star LC24-20 (with lots of mechanical addons, don't know what they are
> for)
> - MPS 803
> - MPS 1230
> - And some Citizen-Thermoprinter (don't know what type...)
>
> David

0
Gordon
9/8/2004 8:23:25 PM
Hi Gordon..

Gordon Pettey wrote:

> Location would be nice to know :)

Maybe with some detective-work.... ah, there it is:

> "David Mueller" <david.mueller@post.rwth-aachen.de>
                                            ^^^^^^ ^^
Aachen, Germany! ;)

David
0
David
9/8/2004 8:26:16 PM
Not necessarily accurate... My email is 1net.gr domain... I live in the US.

> Hi Gordon..
>
> Gordon Pettey wrote:
>
> > Location would be nice to know :)
>
> Maybe with some detective-work.... ah, there it is:
>
> > "David Mueller" <david.mueller@post.rwth-aachen.de>
>                                             ^^^^^^ ^^
> Aachen, Germany! ;)
>
> David

0
Gordon
9/10/2004 10:14:22 PM
Hi Gordon...

Gordon Pettey wrote:
> Not necessarily accurate... My email is 1net.gr domain... I live in the US.

"RWTH" is the University of Aachen, so having an E-Mail there is a good
cloud that I'm actually affiliated with that University somehow. So
living there might be an obvious conclusion.

As I said, some detective way ti do :)

David
0
David