Sean Robinson, founder of commodorecomputerclub.com, is a thief

This is a warning to anyone who may be thinking of becoming involved
with the Commodore Computer Club USA
(http://www.commodorecomputerclub.com).

Its founder, Sean Robinson (aka almightyarcade and seanrox) is a liar,
cheat, fraud, and thief.

He has spent time in jail in California for defrauding people who
collect arcade games.  A lot of people lost money and games to his
dishonesty, and we feel that it is our duty to bring his behavior to the
attention of anyone who may potentially be duped by him regarding his
use of the Commodore name.

One example:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/rec.games.video.arcade.collecting/3GHJlQ2mErk

There are a lot more.  Search Google Groups for 'sean robinson' and
'almightyarcade' or 'seanrox', and you'll find that this goes back over 15
years.  rec.games.video.arcade.collecting is a good group to start with.

Sean, you swindling piece of shit.  I swore I'd never let you rest after
you lied to me, cheated me, and completely fucked me over.  Now it's my
turn, and I will do anything I can to stop you from pulling your shit
again.
-1
seanrobinsonisathief

Felon alert: commodorecomputerclub.com founder
This is a warning to anyone who may be thinking of becoming involved with the Commodore Computer Club USA (http://www.commodorecomputerclub.com). The person running it (Sean Robinson, aka almightyarcade) is a liar, cheat, fraud, and thief. He has spent time in jail in California for defrauding people who collect arcade games. A lot of people lost money and games to his dishonesty, and we feel that it is our duty to bring his behavior to the attention of anyone who may potentially be duped by him regarding his use of the Commodore name. One example: https://groups.goo...

Felon alert: commodorecomputerclub.com founder #2
This is a warning to anyone who may be thinking of becoming involved with the Commodore Computer Club USA (http://www.commodorecomputerclub.com). The person running it (Sean Robinson, aka almightyarcade) is a liar, cheat, fraud, and thief. He has spent time in jail in California for defrauding people who collect arcade games. A lot of people lost money and games to his dishonesty, and we feel that it is our duty to bring his behavior to the attention of anyone who may potentially be duped by him regarding his use of the Commodore name. One example: https://groups.googl...

com.sys without com port
Hi Folks, My Thinkpad R40e does not have a serial port, so com.sys is remmed out in config.sys. I'm trying to use a PCMCIA modem (a Nokia Cardphone, as it happens) which gets recognized OK, but which I can't talk to as I have no com ports. And if I unrem com.sys, it gives an error at boot and fails to load. Is there a solution? Ian -- Sir: Ian Johnston wrote: > Hi Folks, > > My Thinkpad R40e does not have a serial port, so com.sys is remmed > out in config.sys. I'm trying to use a PCMCIA modem (a Nokia > Cardphone, as it happens) which g...

com.sys & vcom.sys
It's been a while since I last installed 1.1 and when I did it yesterday I forgot to de-select Ray Gwinn's com drivers. After installation I removed the entries from config.sys and un-remmed com.sys and vcom.sys but they won't load. I checked and it's in c:/os2/boot. What's the cure? :-) Wayne -- While the e-mail address in this post is genuine it is only used as a spamtrap. Any mail sent to me at this address will be considered to be spam and deleted without being read. Wayne wrote: > It's been a while since I last installed 1.1 and when I > did it yesterday I...

com.sys and usbser.sys question
I got a question, for those knowing more about that matter than myself, which shouldn't be hard ;-) Temporarily having 2 phone lines at my disposal, I wanted to put my old modem back to use as a phone number dialer, using the BonusPack PIM Phonebook application. But I had quite some trouble to get my COM1 port to work at all with any comm application. It finally turned out, that COM.SYS has to be loaded before USBSER.SYS, since otherwise USBSER.SYS is hijacking COM1 unnoticed. Now, in the order shown below, it assigns itself to COM6 (if not remed out), but COM1 still d...

COM.SYS
Hi folks, I try to use an internal PCI modem (devolo with connexant chipset). My COM.SYS (Level 10.078) refuses to recognize it. I tried it with /F Option and with adding the PCI IDs to PCIDEV.TBL (at the end). No sucess. Any idea how to fix that? Regards Uwe Uwe Pilgram wrote: > Hi folks, > > I try to use an internal PCI modem (devolo with connexant chipset). My > COM.SYS (Level 10.078) refuses to recognize it. I tried it with /F > Option and with adding the PCI IDs to PCIDEV.TBL (at the end). No sucess. > > Any idea how to fix that? > >...

Complaints: Aodhan Cullen Founder of StatCounter.com..Pedophile, Pervert, Crook, Or Just A Filth Monger (Aodhan.Cullen@statcounter.com, Tel: +353 1 4100 658)?
Wow..this guy Aodhan Cullen is the SLIME of SLIME!! Just saw this posted! http://fssfreespeechstore.blogspot.com/2012/05/aodhan-cullen-founder-of.htm= l This sleazeball, that be Aodhan Cullen, on 5/08/2012 attempted to charge the credit card attached to my statcounter.com account (many times) with a BOGUS UPGRADE charge of $1199 and when I notified him of such, he first did not respond at all and when I called him out about it (with some strong language) and also the unauthorized changes to my profile, he called me a PEDOPHILE in NUMEROUS successive emails (*see below)! He then proceeded to...

hi coms.sys
please send for me information about flash memory ...

com.sys /f ??
When I installed eCS 1.2, the config.sys file added the switch /f to com.sys with no further qualifiers (ie device=c:\os2\boot\com.sys /f). I have a Back-Ups Pro ups hooked up to com1 running upsmonitor 1.2 g, and when I installed ecs, the program told me it couldn't find the ups on com1. Warp 4, installed in the computer, found it with no problem, and when I substitued the original (1990s vintage) sio.sys for com.sys in ecs, it found the ups with no problem. SIO had no further qualifiers on the line (ie just sio.sys). As far as I know the com port is at the standard address (sio h...

proxylaza.com unlock myspace.com youtube.com bebo.com facebook , Friendster
http://proxylaza.com unlock myspace.com youtube.com bebo.com facebook , Friendster Browse the internet securely using YourProxy.com. You can unblock popular social networking sites such as MySpace, Bebo, Facebook, YouTube, Orkut, Friendster and many other sites. Feel free to browse 24/7 and don't forget to tell your friends! click here : http://proxylaza.com ...

COM/COM+ Newsgroup
Hi folks, sorry for this question but : I there an newgroup which deals with COM/DCOM and COM+ topics ? I only found "comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.ole" which seems more dead then alive. Thanks Dennis "Dennis" <Lists@D.ennis.de> wrote in message news:jhTwc.1207$GB4.39599@news.xtra.co.nz > Hi folks, > sorry for this question but : > I there an newgroup which deals with COM/DCOM and COM+ topics ? I > only found "comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.ole" which seems more dead > then alive. > > Thanks > > Dennis microsoft.public.win...

.NET a COM/COM+
Uprzejmie prosz� o odpowied� na nast�puj�ce pytanie: czy programista .NET powienien zna� COM/COM+, w jakim zakresie? Poznaj� .NET maj�ce na razie niewielkie do�wiadzczenie w technologiach Microsoftu; chcia�bym pracowa� jako programista .NET. Dzi�kuj� za pomoc. Ma�y Piotru� <maly_piotrus@poczta.onet.pl> wrote in news:kr4km1lc2q5oj23hl1lp0dbq3l8ssguhru@4ax.com: > Uprzejmie prosz� o odpowied� na nast�puj�ce pytanie: > czy programista .NET powienien zna� COM/COM+, w jakim zakresie? > Poznaj� .NET maj�ce na razie niewielkie do�wiadzczenie w technologiach > Microsoftu; chcia�by...

sean@verdant.com.au
http://c2.com/ppr/vmodels.html "Sean M" <slskfjd@arcturus.com.au> wrote in message news:42a82b6e$0$13552$5a62ac22@per-qv1-newsreader-01.iinet.net.au... > http://c2.com/ppr/vmodels.html What I _meant_ to do was send that via e-mail, not post it to damned usenet! I didn't get spam on my work account, now I suppose there is no chance of that continuing :) Days since usenet stuff up: less than 7 Daily spam before usenet stuff up: 0 Daily spam after usenet stuff up: 10+ It's mainly 411 emails and derivitives (A new one where a woman is leavi...

com.sys.mac.apps
www.freeservice6.blogspot.com ...

Web resources about - Sean Robinson, founder of commodorecomputerclub.com, is a thief - comp.sys.cbm