SOFTWARE! SOFTWARE! SOFTWARE!

 Hello everybody! Just got a bunch of boxes of disks from Andrew last
night and was wondering if anyone was seeking any particular titles?
If I can find what you are looking for in the mess, I will be more
than happy to copy it for you on request. I won't be giving, selling,
or trading any of the disks themselves, but I will make copies for any
interested parties.

Have a great day!

Charles>8-Bit Designs

 http://www.8bitprodserv.spaces.live.com

0
shifty_butch (289)

I'm looking for the Ada Training Course put out by Abacus.

For some reason I can't find any of the Abacus software nor manuals.

(Actually, I think I did find some Abacus stuff at around $30 a title.
No 'Ada Training Course' though.)

It would help if you provided a list, but I kind of like these
ambiguous questions....

0
christianlott1
2/21/2007 8:59:22 PM
On Feb 21, 1:59 pm, "christianlott1" <christianlo...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I'm looking for the Ada Training Course put out by Abacus.

I don't know about this title, but I had C or PASCAL from ABACUS.
Their practice was to sell a copy protected disk and if you
needed the copy protection removed you had to buy a disk without
the copy protection.  I think that the copy protected disk could
be duplicated with my nibbler but you couldn't port the compiler
to a 1581 disk nor to a hard drive partition.  I am sure that you
needed the uncopy protected disk to make working disk imasges.

0
rusure