WTT: C64 and Mac Hardware for Amiga, Mac, or PC HW:

Due to a lack of space in my apartment I am selling all my C64 equipment.
All of this equipment works and has been tested. I would like to trade it
for either Some Amiga, PC or Mac HW.

Commodore
Commodore C1581
 Commodore C64
Commodore C64C
Commodore C1702
Commodore C1541 II
Commodore C1670 Modem
Supra Sonic 14.4K Modem X 3

Mac Stuff
Power Mac 7200 Upgraded with PM7600 Motherboard
A NewerTech G3-275MHZ PCI Processor card
178MB RAM
1.2GB SCSI HD with OS9.1 installed.
9GB SCSI HD with OS X, 10.2.8 installed(Yes really!)
CD-ROM Drive, its either or 6X or 16X, I forget which.
4MB ATI Videocard
Built in Picasso IV Pablo like video digitizer A/V module.
Applevision 17" Multiscan monitor
AppleScan 610 that works great under OS9.1
Keyboard and Alps Glidepoint Mouse.

the AV Module also works under OS9.1, I actually
played my Playstation II on it at one point and it looked pretty nice.

I also am including an extra Power Mac 7300 for parts(Which probably works
but is missing power button).

Will trade all for;

Amiga Mouse/Trackball, OS3.1 ROMS and OS Disks, two 9GB 50Pin SCSI Drives,
and either 64MB of GVP RAM or High Speed Serial or Ethernet card and
CyberGFX compatible videocard..
Or a Mac 50GB HD, SCSI DVD, and DVD+/-RW and 32MB 3D Videocard(Radeon 7000
or higher).

PC Wise will take a Either a Radeon X800 GTO, GeForce 6800 Ultra or faster
Videocard,  and two 1GB DDR PC3200 DIMMs.

I live in the Nashville - TN area if anyone wants to come buy and look at
it. Email me if interested.

0
warya

When is a Mac not a Mac?

Networking Mac to PC & Pc to Mac
Hello, I would like to access my PC from my Mac & my Mac & a HP Printer from my PC. My Mac is running Tiger & the PC XP Pro. I have a router (or a hub) between the 2 machines & I would like to know how to have each one recognize (& communicate) with the other. Going through the internet is *not* an option. If more info is needed, please don't hesitate to ask; I've been struggling with this for 3 days now. Thanks, Bloop In article <r6frf.88639$WH.83544@dukeread01>, Coxy <srukin@cox.net> wrote: > Hello, > > I would like to access my PC...

Mac to mac

To Mac or not to Mac?

SLOW copying From Mac to PC, Fast from PC to Mac?
Mac is an older slot load G3 running Mac OS 10.3. PC is running Windows 2003 Server as part of a Workgroup (no domain controller). I have files shared on the PC. When I copy them from the PC to the Mac it takes 3 minutes or so. When I copy the same files from the Mac to the PC it takes over an hour. Can anyone explain why this could be happening? Thanks! In article <nOCFd.68950$6l.57450@pd7tw2no>, "Noozer" <dontspam@me.here> wrote: > Mac is an older slot load G3 running Mac OS 10.3. PC is running Windows 2003 > Server as part of a Workgroup (no domain contro...

WTT: Amiga, C64, and Mac Items for Videocards, RAM, and More
I have a few Pre G3 Power Mac, Amiga and Commodore 64 items around here that I don't see using as I am well on my way to becoming a serious PC Gamer(Thanks to finding some really nice and most importantly FREE, games online). These items have been sitting around for years now and I no longer desire to use them again. I am looking for one PCI Express Card(6800GT, Radeon X1950Pro or better) and one AGP Videocard(6800GT, Radeon X1950Pro or better), as well as 4 1GB Sticks of PC3200 SDRAM and 2 to 3 Sticks of 512MB PC133 SDRAM. I could also use a Pentium 4 Power Supply and 8 slot Com...

WTT: Commodore 64 and Mac Stuff for Amiga or PC Stuff
I am wanting to build an New gaming PC and finish upgrading my Amiga computer.This is what I have. Commodore Hardware: Commodore C1581 Commodore C64 Commodore C64C Commodore C1702 Commodore C1541 II Commodore C1670 Modem Atari Trackball Supra Sonic 14.4K Modem (2) available Mac Hardware: Two Macintosh computers(Both work but one is missing the power button and considered a parts machine) Mac System 1 is a Power Mac 7200 with the following; Motherboard has been upgraded to a PowerMac 7600. Sonnet Technology G4-700MHZ Accelerator Voodoo 3 3000 16MB PCI videocard CD-ROM Drive 9GB SCSI HDD Ma...

Sharing/Accessing Mac-PC & PC-.Mac (networking)
Hello group, I have a G3 Mac running Tiger, I would like to share it with a PC running XP as well as share the XP with the Mac. This would include sharing an HP printer hooked up to the Mac. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks. Hello group, I have a G3 Mac running Tiger, I would like to share it with a PC running XP as well as share the XP with the Mac. This would include sharing an HP printer hooked up to the Mac. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks. Coxy <srukin@cox.net> writes: >Hello group, > >I have a G3 Mac running Tiger, I would like to shar...

InDesign: Mac vs PC (was Quark: Mac vs PC)
As I've pointed out to the employee who uses Quark on a Mac at the nonprofit, it's possible that she doesn't use enough of the features of Quark to test its limitations, whether Mac or PC. What about InDesign? If she's not using the wide range of features, including those which make it superior to Quark, does it matter on which platform she uses it? Is it any more difficult to learn than Quark? -- Bob Ball If you want to think positive thoughts, surround yourself with positive people. If you want to email me, eliminate the negative. ...

Sharing/Accessing Mac-PC & PC-.Mac (Networking)
Hello group, I have a G3 Mac running Tiger, I would like to share it with a PC running XP as well as share the XP with the Mac. This would include sharing an HP printer hooked up to the Mac. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks. ...

Help! iSync mac to mac

Mac, Mac <-> PC & Mac <-> Unix networking for Dummies?
Any good introductory guides to building your own Mac/PC/Unix LAN, understanding modems, ADSL, Firewalls, etc? I ask on behalf of a friend setting up a small home LAN for the first time, but frankly I'd love such a guide for myself! There are a lot of grey areas in networking for me and stuff I just do without fully understanding why. Any and all help much appreciated :-) Regards, Jamie Kahn Genet -- I am Pentium of Borg, Division is Futile, You will be approximated! ----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Uncensored-Secure Usenet News==---- http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsg...

WTT: Virtual PC for PC NFR for Mac Version
I have the 'not for resale' version for a PC, and I want the Mac version. Anyone want to trade? Unregistered. -- "Quality is the enemy of production." Homepage - http://members.cox.net/rcbullock/ 'It's lamer than Spaeth's!' ** Replies to rcbullock '"AT"" cox.net ** Sorry, I detest spam. ...

Adobe.CS3.Web.Premium.Vol.MAC.OSX 1DVD, other Mac Stuff CDs, A to Z, updated 2007/April/28, and Win & Mac programs, 'WinMac', 'PC/MaC', 'Win-Mac', 'Multi', 'Multi-Platform', 'MultiFormat', 'MULT
Adobe.CS3.Web.Premium.Vol.MAC.OSX 1DVD, other Mac Stuff CDs, A to Z, updated 2007/April/28, and Win & Mac programs, 'WinMac', 'PC/MaC', 'Win-Mac', 'Multi', 'Multi-Platform', 'MultiFormat', 'MULTIOS', 'HYBRID' -------------------------------------------------------- DFT Super Bundle for Apple Final Cut Pro, 4 CDs The DFT Super Bundle includes full versions of: 55mm, Digital Film Lab, Composite Suite, and zMatte. DFT Filter Bundle for Apple Final Cut Pro, 1 CD The DFT Filter Bundle includes full versions of: 55mm and ...

Web resources about - WTT: C64 and Mac Hardware for Amiga, Mac, or PC HW: - comp.sys.cbm

Simmons Hardware Company Warehouse - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
42°29′35″N 96°24′34″W  /  42.49306°N 96.40944°W  / 42.49306; -96.40944 Coordinates : 42°29′35″N 96°24′34″W  /  42.49306°N 96.40944°W  / ...

Investors support Metcash bid for Home Timber & Hardware
Metcash revealed its interest in Woolworths' Home Timber &amp; Hardware business as long ago as the middle of 2015, sources close to the listed ...

Job listings seemingly confirm Google is working on its own VR hardware
Two weeks ago, a report claimed that Google is forming its own VR division, with Clay Bavor (former VP of Gmail and Drive) in charge of the new ...

LG admits G4 bootloop problem is a hardware fault, will repair affected devices
... LG. The official response has come through and it should make G4 owners happy: LG has acknowledged the LG G4 bootloop issue is a hardware defect ...

​What’s So Creative About Hardware?
... so much more to the convergence of technology and creative industries though. While Buildit accelerator was originally set up as a pure hardware ...

Xerox Slips on WSJ Report It Will Split into Hardware, Services Cos.
... late trading after The Wall Street Journal sent headlines just before the close saying the company plans to split in two, forming one a hardware ...

Microsoft is treading water when it comes to hardware, but it could take off next year
... and 950XL, new Microsoft-made flagship Windows 10 Mobile phones that failed to get anyone excited about the platform , despite powerful hardware ...

Storied Xerox to split hardware and services into two companies
Over 50 years ago, Xerox introduced photocopiers based on a dry process called xerography that largely did away with the requirement of carbon ...

Commentary: Apple expected to see decreasing profits from hardware
Apple is expected to see difficulties maintaining strong hardware sales, as sales of iPhone, iPad and Mac-series products during its fiscal first ...

It looks like Google wants to make its own VR hardware
Google is going all-in on virtual reality hardware, if a few recent job postings are anything to go by. Road to VR spotted a handful of consumer-focused ...