harware information 4
http://alljobsbasics.blogspot.com/2009/05/harware-information-4.html
hardware information 5
http://alljobsbasics.blogspot.com/2009/05/hardware-information-5.html
hardware information 6
http://alljobsbasics.blogspot.com/2009/05/hardware-information-6.html
hardware information 7
http://alljobsbasics.blogspot.com/2009/05/hardware-information-7.html
comp.sys.hp.hardware 5412 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

DLL errors: The hardware, the hardware, it's ALWAYS the hardware...
As John stated in the DLL Hell thread: "Really? How many of those links are cases of "DLL Hell'? Thats where a program replaces an existing Windows DLL with its version. All these are a bunch of links where a DLL is missing or corrupted. Its a pretty safe bet that 10.3 also will suffer from missing or corrupted files due to disk problems. As evidenced by the frequent need to trash certain programs preference files." This is the age-old "cheap unreliable hardware" argument that John always runs back to when cornered about Windows' shortcomings. Isn't it interesting that whenever Mac advocates bring up Apple's unique ability to integrate high-quality hardware and software, the Winidiots always blast Apple for not selling cheap commodity hardware? Yet whenever Windows has a problem, the Winidiots always seem to blame it on "cheap hardware." Some Winidiot always loudly trumpets the fact that "you can get PC system X down at Fry's for $499," but whenever Windows fucks up, the excuse is "well, what do you expect from a bargain basement PC?" You can't have it both ways, kids. Either cheap hardware is a benefit, or it's a curse. It's been proven that Apple's high end machines (Dual G5s) have a significant price/performance advantage over dual Xeon systems, yet Wintel lovers like to whine about how expensive Macs are. If you combine this with the fact that...

HP hardware
We have some great deals on HP hardware All parts are orignal HP parts unless otherwise specified QTY 1 Model # A6214A w/2 A6214-69001 Link Control Cards and 2 Power Supplies W 15 drives / 7 A6193A 8 A6191A $2300.00 QTY 1 A6189A w/2 A6189A Controllers and 2 Power Supplies. with 15 drives 8 A6193A 7 A6191A $2300.00 QTY 9 A6804-69001 73GB SCSI DISK $350.00 each QTY 5 A5286A 18GB HOTSWAP DISK $350.00 each QTY 16 A6740A 36GB SCSI DISK OFFER $165.00 each QTY 25 D9419A 36GB SCSI DISK OFFER $85.00 each QTY 2 A7285-69001 73GB SCSI DISK $350.00 each QTY 1 A9897A 73GB SCSI DISK...

Hardware requirement for hardware in the loop
I want to setup a laboratory for general hardware in the loop simulation. I developed xpc target and real time workshop. I want to order some hardware and electronic boards for interfacing. what is the most general interfaces cards and I/O.(A/D,D/A, CAN controller .......) which type and which marks is better to buy????? which cards you used in your company or Institue??? Is there any general rack for hardware in the loop? Thanks On Feb 25, 9:39 pm, omidamir2...@gmail.com wrote: > I want to setup a laboratory for general hardware in the loop > simulation. > I developed xpc targ...

Hardwar
Anyone out there who plays Hardwar? I know of a dedicated server, with no players yet thou.. If you play Hardwar, send a mess and join our world.. =) Van The Man I just installed this game again after buying it years ago. It beats some of the games that have just arrived!! Fantastic. Lots of support online too. Yes I just might give it ago. How do I play on line? Thanks ken "Van The Man" <vantheman@nordic-pua.net> wrote in message news:wtkTa.21232$dP1.40316@newsc.telia.net... > Anyone out there who plays Hardwar? > I know of a dedicated server, wi...

Hardwar
Hi there, I heard this is a fantastic game. I can't find it for download anywhere and it doesn't appear to be available to for purchase. Can anyone help? On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 10:26:55 GMT, Strider <email-address@signature.okay> wrote: >Hi there, > >I heard this is a fantastic game. I can't find it for download anywhere >and it doesn't appear to be available to for purchase. > >Can anyone help? http://zedo.hardwar.org.uk/gethardwar.htm if nothing there helps, drop me a private email (you'll have to unfudge the address yourself) and I might co...

Amiga hardware and simulated hardware on auction
Amiga keyboard, mouse, and joystick simulator: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:11&item=320095399217 Amiga memory expansion board for Amiga 500-- personally tested w/68000- P10 installed: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:11&item=320095400888 Amiga 500 keyboard (real one not the simulated one): http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:11&item=320095402815 Amiga 1080 monitor that go so used to showing Amiga rainbows that it displays 10,000+ colors on its own without help of Amiga computer: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:11&item=320095406094 Also, available are floppy simulator from our website directly: http://amiga.krishnasoft.com. ...

Win $6000 in HP Hardware, The HP Magic GiveAway contest
My website was selected in the 50's best blogs by HP and I am giving away a lot of HP products for just one person (spreading the HP magic): More info and the contest link http://erwin.ried.cl/?modo=visor&elemento=255 (sorry, is in spanish but you can use google translator) Official info about this Magic Giveaway: http://www.hp.com/go/winhpmagic2 "Avatar_e" <erwinried@gmail.com> wrote: > My website was selected in the 50's best blogs by HP and I am giving > away a lot of HP products for just one person (spreading the HP > magic): > > More info and...

hardware?
Hi guys, What do you guys recommend for a library of commercial hardware? We are using DBWorks and would like to use custom properties information in our BOM's. Fixtures are where we need it for. Do not need it for injection molding. Currently we have been using a small custom library that one of the guys made and we keep adding to it. What about "Library for Standard Parts" by CadParts, Inc., or "SolidParts" by SolidPartners, Inc., or "SolidWorks Toolbox" by SW? Is there any different? Well thanks in advance. CadGuy I have found that most of the libraries...

Hardware
Hi everyone, I need to ask a rather simple question so please bear with me as I tried to search on google but could not come up with anything. You see i wish to control the pc's hardware via usb, parallel and serial ports and pci cards Is there any tutorial out there that can help to do hardware programming on the pc with C/C++. Thank You Yours Sincerely Richard West freesoft_2000 a �crit : > Is there any tutorial out there that can help to do hardware programming > on the pc with C/C++. You will need to state your Operating System. freesoft_2000 wrote: > ...

Fujitsu P2040 Hardware Question
I have fujitsu P2040. I've reinstalled windows 2000 pro on the notebook. However, I still have one device unknown to this day. Can someone help me with what I am missing in this picture? I am asking this question cause, everytime, I boot up, system says that it found a new hardware!!! Please help, it's very annoying, I know that I could disable so it won't come and bother me no more... I have installed following drivers. VIDEO AUDIO LAN QUICKPOINT(stick mouse) BATTERYAID MODEM LIFEBOOK_APPLICATION (controls the A, B, e-mail buttons and some more) Um..here is one more additi...

Manufacture of Door hardware furniture hardware from china
Dear Sir/Madam we are manufacture of door hardware glass fittings furniture fittings from china, if you are looking for some products please let us know, we also do OEM, www.reliancehardware.com Herry Lin ...

all about hardware
What is the: WAN ? http://freedownloadablebooks.blogspot.com/2008/03/what-is-wan.html What is the: UNIX ? http://freedownloadablebooks.blogspot.com/2008/03/what-is-unix.html What is the: ADSL ? http://freedownloadablebooks.blogspot.com/2008/03/what-is-adsl.html What is the: Intranet http://freedownloadablebooks.blogspot.com/2008/03/what-is-intranet.html What is the: SMDS http://freedownloadablebooks.blogspot.com/2008/03/what-is-smds.html What is the: Browser ? http://freedownloadablebooks.blogspot.com/2008/03/what-is-browser.html What is the: SNMP http://freedownloadablebooks.blog...

Hardware
I have the following hardware available. All the systems were from my=20= customers who have either migrated off the HP3000 or purchased larger=20 systems. If you are interested, give me a call or email. If you are in = the=20 southeast the equipment could be offered at substantially less for a hard= ware=20 support opportunity.=20=20 HP959 200 HP969 200 HP979 200 2 HVD10 enclosures with 73GB drives. Jamaica enclosures (rack mount and stand alone) 4GB and 9GB. Nike Array Mod20 (620 SP's) enclosures. cabinets=20 Thanks, Billy Brewer billy@jtsbinc.com (912) 484-28...

Future of HP hardware?
Hello, Last year we bought a IA64 machine which runs HP-UX 11.21. However it seems that a lot of companies are still using PA-RISC machines. My impression is that PA-RISC is getting outdated and completely being swapped out with IA64. However some users still want support for these. I see several C3750 (with PA 8700 cpu) machines on ebay which are really cheap. However would this be a good purchase for anything remotely useful? What about the HP-UX support... what should I aim for in this case? Maybe these machines are being so cheap because they are not supported with the newest OS'...

[News] When Software and Hardware Manufacturers Hijack Your Hardware
Whose hardware is it anyway? ,----[ Snippet ] | If I purchase hardware, it is my hardware and is no longer owned by the | manufacturer. If my hardware checks a cryptographic signature on a binary | file to verify its origins, it should be my signature signed with my key | since I am the owner of the hardware. `---- http://www.digital-copyright.ca/node/2567 ...

Hardware
Getting message "Wizard found new hardware" Have a HP 712c printer. This shows a HP710 printer I no idea what brought this on ,how do i fixthe problem? Thank you for any help On Nov 14, 10:49 am, hes...@webtv.net (Ralph) wrote: > Getting message "Wizard found new hardware" Have a HP 712c printer. > This shows a HP710 printer I no idea what brought this on ,how do i > fixthe problem? > Thank you for any help It depends on your operating system. It's an old printer, so maybe you have an old OS too. Sounds like it lost the drivers or they got c...

What hardware?
Hi, Anyone know of a means to determine which spectrum (out of the list below) a BASIC program is running on? 1. Spectrum (16k or 48k - I can already determine the difference of those) 2. Spectrum +2 (The Grey Case Amstrad one) 3. Spectrum +2a or +2b or +3 Ideally I'm looking for some peek commands that can be used to determine which platform a BASIC program is running on. I also need (ideally) to know if a program is running on a +2(or a or b or 3) in 48k mode, though this is less important. Any help greatly appreciated. I've searched extensively online, and come up with nothing u...

Web resources about - hardware - comp.sys.hp.hardware

Graphics hardware - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
integrated and dedicated. An integrated graphics card, usually by Intel for use in their computers, is bound to the motherboard and shares RAM ...

Bunnings could be set to face a new force in hardware
... Dick Smith into a $520 million sharemarket sensation is hatching a plan to bring together Australia's two biggest, independent hardware chains ...

Bunnings could be set to face a new force in hardware
... Smith into a $520 million sharemarket sensation is hatching a plan to bring together Australia's two biggest, independent hardware chains to ...

Ace Hardware Debuts First Work from O'Keefe Reinhard & Paul
The new campaign features its friendly, stick-in-your-head jingle "Ace is the place with the helpful hardware folks," and includes real Ace store ...

Xiaomi's new Mi 5 offers flagship hardware at an affordable price
... lot of money to get your hands on a flagship smartphone. Its new Mi 5, which is the successor to the popular Mi 4, offers top of the line hardware ...

Xbox One hardware upgrades could extend the life of Microsoft’s console
For decades, the video game console has been a transient purchase. From the moment you set up an Atari or an NES or a PlayStation in your living ...

Google joins Facebook's game-changing project that's eating the $140 billion hardware market
If the hardware industry was nervous about Facebook's game-changing Open Compute Project before, it should now be downright terrified now: Google ...

Why Restoration Hardware fell short
It's now common for US companies to concoct ever more fanciful excuses for missing profit targets. Breakingviews reports.

How to use Apple Diagnostics to identify Mac hardware problems
... are usually pretty reliable, but when they do go wrong the Apple Diagnostics tool should help you figure out if you have a software or a hardware ...

Xbox One could be getting hardware upgrades
... Showcase and the head of Xbox, Phil Spencer, dropped some hints about the Xbox One's future. "You'll actually see us come out with new hardware ...