HP 38G HP 39G HP 40G

Ho una calcolatrice HP 40G ma non riesco a trovare i programmi che
mi servono.
Uso qualche programma della HP 38G che converto per la HP 39/40G
Avete programmi per statistica e matematica?
Come posso inserire dei file di testo nella calcolatrice?
Grazie

Per risposte in privato TOGLIQUESTOcezanne76@tiscali.itTOGLIQUESTO
comp.sys.hp.hardware 5412 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

HP 38G, HP 39G, HP 40G and HP 49G Pinout Question...
Hi there, Can anyone please tell me if the HP 38G, HP 39G, HP 40G and HP 49G (not G+) have the same pinout? Also do they all use the same ten pin double row connector, 2mm headers? Also if yes above, do any other HP calculators have the same pinouts as above? Thanx. Therese wrote: > Can anyone please tell me if the HP 38G, HP 39G, HP 40G and HP 49G (not G+) > have the same pinout? Also do they all use the same ten pin double row > connector, 2mm headers? I know these calculators have the same hardware (apart from memory), then they have the same pinout. I know at least ...

Choose box on the HP 49G+ like HP 39G or HP 38G
Do you know if the HP 49G+ integrate a choose box like the HP 39G choose box function and/or how I can draw one? Thank you for your help Best Regards jajacom "jajacom" <jajacom@yahoo.fr> wrote in message news:40b39978$0$7698$636a15ce@news.free.fr... > Do you know if the HP 49G+ integrate a choose box like the HP 39G choose box > function and/or how I can draw one? X If you ask about a two level CHOOSE like in the HP 38/39/40 then this is a feature I've asked from JYA many times )-: [VPN] ...

HP 40G
I need some program for HP 40G but there arent many possibility. There are calculator that work like HP 40G? For example can I use program for HP 49G? Thanks "Some days are better than others" <TOGLIQUESTOcezanne76@tiscali.itTOGLIQUESTO> wrote in message news:856m71t7t996tipcebmbemurpu4fg3b52k@4ax.com... >I need some program for HP 40G but there arent many possibility. > There are calculator that work like HP 40G? 39G, 39g+ (if you don't use CAS) > For example can I use program for HP 49G? NO I have found that I can Use program write for HP 38G It's stra...

Astech Hardcase for HP 32SII, HP 42S, HP 22S, HP 32S, HP 17BII, PIONEER SERIES
Just got some brand new Astech Industries hardcases. Email iqbal@tstt.net.tt for further information. Ideal hardcase for protecting your pioneer series calculator. ...

Problem while performing StretchBlt on HP 1010, HP 1018, HP 1020 and HP 3050
Our application uses Windows GDI library to perform rendering and display of data/output onto the devices such as Screen and Printer. While I am trying to print the data onto a series of printers (HP 1010, HP 1018, HP 1020 and HP 3050) I am facing a typical problem. Explaination ------------------ 1. Appropriate DC for the intended device is created [Printer DC created for a selected printer in this case] 2. The data is displayed onto the identified position onto the DC The details of data (fields) to be displayed and their position onto the DC is calculated before the prin...

Problem while performing StretchBlt on HP 1010, HP 1018, HP 1020 and HP 3050
Our application uses Windows GDI library to perform rendering and display of data/output onto the devices such as Screen and Printer. While I am trying to print the data onto a series of printers (HP 1010, HP 1018, HP 1020 and HP 3050) I am facing a typical problem. Explaination ------------------ 1. Appropriate DC for the intended device is created [Printer DC created for a selected printer in this case] 2. The data is displayed onto the identified position onto the DC The details of data (fields) to be displayed and their position onto the DC is calculated before the prin...

HP HP Compaq
Hello My company is preparing to replace all our Dell SX270 SmallFormFactors. Because we use HP Proliant Servers I thought it would be a good idea to replace the Dell=92s with HP UltraSlim and/or SFF. Thus I started to look at current models, used models, refurbished models to get a feel on what HP offered new and old. I ended up reasonably confused. I have HP, HP Compaq, Proliant, Pavillion and so forth. To list a few I have HP DC7800, DC7900, HP 6200, HP Compaq 8200-8300 Elite, HP z220, HP Compaq 4000 and so forth. At least with Dell one can buy a SFF in one purchase area. With Hp the sales are generously scattered from one HP site to another HP site. I have no idea is HP and HP Compaq is one company? What I need to know so I can present to management should we consider buying be it used, refurbished, new for our business workstations HP or HP Compaq. I have studied the specs on all models and I see the progressive evolution. Xp to Vista to Windows 7 32 bit to 64 bit. The intel core, memory, sata drives. Let me know your thoughts. Thanks In article <2b0098dd-8393-4021-a90d-2a2d602ca84e@ih1g2000pbc.googlegroups.com>, Chuck McReynolds <ambcsc.archives@gmail.com> wrote: > I have no idea is HP and HP Compaq is one company? Compaq is a brand held by HP these days. -- May joy be yours all the days of your life! - Phina We are but a moment's sunlight, fading in the grass. - The Youngbloods Those who eat natural foods die...

hp
I have - hope sometime not so long ago, to say: "I had" - an hp pavillion zv5290ea. Some time - 8 months ( could you beleive it? ) - my dvd drive has gone away. I've done a million of calls to hp support center and they didn't change my drive neither wanted to see it. I also have a hp printer, that does not work well, it always has printing problems. A friend of mine told me that hp is going to be splited again into hp and compaq. Could this be true? ...

Tutorial exercises for hp 49g+, hp 48gii, hp 49g
Dear hp calculator users: I am in the process of putting together a set of tutorial exercises for the hp 49g+ and hp 48gii based on the hp 49g+ User's Guide. The tutorials are also useful for the hp 49g -- taking into account the lack of a HELP facility and the difference in the location of certain keys (EVAL, EQW, etc.) I am doing these exercises to promote the use of the hp calculators among my students at Utah State University. We meet twice a week after classes for that purpose. I have a web site where you can download the materials related to the tutorial exercises: http://www.engineering.usu.edu/cee/faculty/gurro/hp.htm The web site contains links to the User's Guides, quick reference materials, outlines of the tutorial exercises (with references to the User's Guide pages), and hp sub-directories with exercises that you can download to your calculator. So far, I've covered the materials in the first 6 chapters of the hp 49g+ User's Guide, and I plan to cover all of the chapters by April 21, i.e., one week before the end of the Spring Semester here at USU. I hope you find these materials useful. Sincerely, Gilberto E. Urroz, Ph.D., P.E. Associate Professor Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering & Utah Water Research Laboratory Utah State University Logan, Utah 84322-4110 http://www.engineering.usu.edu/cee/faculty/gurro/ This is great ! Many thank's ! "Gilberto Urroz" <gurro@cc.usu.edu> a �crit dans le...

** wanted HP 150, HP 125 microcomputers also need hp 2645, 2640, 2644 or other old HP terminals
wanted HP 150, HP 125 microcomputers also need hp 2645, 2640, 2644 or other old HP terminals Thanks Ed Sharpe archivist for SMECC Please check our web site at http://www.smecc.org to see other engineering fields, communications and computation stuff we buy, and by all means when in Arizona drop in and see us. address: coury house / smecc 5802 w palmaire ave glendale az 85301 * To join/leave the list, search archives, change list settings, * * etc., please visit http://raven.utc.edu/archives/hp3000-l.html * ...

Good non HP ink replacement for HP Vivera ( HP A168 )
I have a HP A618 compact printer which uses just a single 3 colour 5.5ml cartridge, the ink is stated as Vivera. The cartridge number is HP 110 (CB304AE) I have refilled the cartridge using JetTec universal ink which seems to give acceptable results, but wondered if anyone can suggest anything better? For anyone wanting to refill these carts, the colours are as below on the top of the cart, with 'Y' being nearest the front (electrical contact) end. If you remove the sticker on top of the cart, it exposes the holes for the ink, (no drilling needed). After refilling, ...

FA: HP-71B + accessories, HP-41C CCD module, HP-16C
See all auctions here: http://www.29f.de/auct.htm Best regards and Merry Christmas TB ...

HP 49G or HP 48GX?
-- -------------------------------- Sent from pine, yes that pine... Both are old, nut the 49G has internal Faslh for permanent storage 49G "Joel Snape" <jdsnape@catra.homeunix.net> wrote in message news:slrneroteb.ndi.jdsnape@localhost.localdomain... > > > -- > -------------------------------- > Sent from pine, yes that pine... > Thanks for your opinion, I think I will go for the HP49G Does anyone know of any good infomation on how to build a serial lead? I have only been able to find snippits of infomation. I was thinking of a complete howto k...

HP 1000, A990 and HP
I have a remote site that has four HP1000 systems with A990 processors and I think the operationg system was UPM?? I believe a predecessor to HPUX. Anyhow, I heard somewhere that there is a command line utility that will report all the hardware installed on the system. Does anyone know about this? or for that fact, any software way to determine what is installed in the computers? (Short of taking them apart) TIA ...

any thoughts on HP or the HP C7280?
I'm getting this printer / scanner / MFD and wonder what people think of it.. Particularly I am getting this printer for HP's excellent Linux support. Any thoughts? I had lots of two-sided printing jams with the C7280 and took mine back after about two months. The last day I could return the printer was the day that it kept jamming, and HP tech support could not fix the problem. They offered to send me another (replaceable) duplexer, or a new printer if this did not fix the problem, but I did not think it was my job to be a guinea pig and try to test out different sol...

HP 7760 and HP 970cxi
Should I turn my printers off if I'm not going to be using them today or for the next 8 hours? PJ PJX wrote: > Should I turn my printers off if I'm not going to be using them today > or for the next 8 hours? > > PJ > > > I'd turn the 970 off. The 970 draws 4 watts on, 2 watts off. Not a lot of wasted power but it might extend the power supply life or give added protection against lighting/surge strikes. I don't know about the 7760. PJX wrote: >Should I turn my printers off if I'm not going to be using them today >or for the next 8 hours? From a life expectancy point of view, it doesn't really matter. The biggest killer of electronic components is thermal expansion. Turning on and off repeatedly will cycle electronic devices through heating and cooling which eventually damages them. If the printer is left powered on, this is not an issue. But gentle heating and cooling, like being off for 8 hours, is generally not a big deal. As for ink clogging, if the printer is unused for about a minute, the printheads are parked to prevent them from drying out and becoming clogged. One thing to watch though, is to make sure you turn the printer off with its power button if you have it plugged into a power bar. This will make sure the heads are parked before losing power. My printer has a 30 minute auto-off feature and I have it enabled. PJX wrote: > Should I turn my printer...

HP p6370t and HP p6310t
Both systems being sold at Costco and would be interested in hearing from any one who purchased one as to good/bad experience. TIA ...

HP 49g or HP 48gx
I am an HP 48gx owner, and now I have oportunity to swop it for HP 49g(non plus). I know that 48gx has equation library and good keyboard. 49g is newly and has more memory, but it has rubber keyboard. Is it worthy to swop? "Beto" <beto_z_o.Borra_Esto@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:33dk7kF3tv77jU1@individual.net... > Marijan wrote: >> I am an HP 48gx owner, and now I have oportunity to swop it for HP >> 49g(non >> plus). >> I know that 48gx has equation library and good keyboard. 49g is newly and >> has more >> memory, but it has ...

RE: Unix/VMS programming environment, was: Re: If OVMS is killed by HP.... by HP.... by HP....
there is also poll() which operates on streams, but it also has limitations. < -----Original Message----- < From: Z [mailto:z@no.spam] < Sent: Saturday, August 21, 2004 9:42 AM < To: Info-VAX@Mvb.Saic.Com < Subject: Re: Unix/VMS programming environment, was: Re: If OVMS is < killed by HP.... by HP.... by HP.... < < < David Froble wrote: < >>> I cannot imagine an OS without ASTs or something similar. Timers, < >>> I/O completion, and such, how are such done on Unix? < < >> The traditional method is to use select(). Unlike on V...

hp

HP
Did people see: http://tech.fortune.cnn.com/2011/09/21/hp-meg-whitman/ ? Arne On Sep 21, 5:06=A0pm, Arne Vajh=F8j <a...@vajhoej.dk> wrote: > Did people see: > =A0 =A0http://tech.fortune.cnn.com/2011/09/21/hp-meg-whitman/ > ? > > Arne Also here: http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9220183/Was_Apotheker_doomed_at_HP_f= rom_the_start_ Not sure what I think of Whitman... she did some very unhappy things at ebay at least from a user point of view. Arne Vajh�j wrote: > Did people see: > http://tech.fortune.cnn.com/2011/09/21/hp-meg-whitman/ Now I have. Ouc...

Web resources about - HP 38G HP 39G HP 40G - comp.sys.hp.hardware

Neutrino - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The first use of a hydrogen bubble chamber to detect neutrinos, on November 13, 1970. A neutrino hit a proton in a hydrogen atom. The collision ...

FAMILY LAW ACT 1975
TABLE OF PROVISIONS PART IPRELIMINARY 1 . Short title [see Note 1] 2 . Commencement [see Note 1] 3 . Repeal and saving 4 . Interpretation 4AA ...

The Store
Adore Me is a gorgeous Lingerie Membership Club. Get free access to a personalized showroom where professional stylists pick your best matches ...

Buy Push Up Bras & Padded Bras at Ann Summers
Discover our range of sexy bras online. Find our sexiest push up bras & padded bras and order today at Ann Summers.

Caskets Online - Cheap Caskets for Sale - Discount Coffins - Best Price Caskets
Looking for quality casket company for wholesale caskets online, funeral homes, discount coffins and buy cheap caskets for sale? For more details ...

Sale on Designer Women's Dresses, Jeans, Coats, Jackets - Bloomingdale's
Shop online for Sale on Designer Women's Dresses, Jeans, Coats, Jackets with Free Shipping and Free Returns. Bloomingdale's like no other store ...

Blue World Aquariums
Search Press Enter to Search p Retail Store Get Updates About Livestock Calendar Gallery W Portfolio ( Services f About / Contact a What’s New ...

Lingerie from Boux Avenue - Refresh your underwear drawer today
Discover beautiful underwear from the UK's newest independent lingerie brand. Bras, babydolls, basques and more. Buy online today in sizes 30A-40G, ...

18 Gorgeous Bras For Big Busts
Pretty options no matter your size.