HP 960 C Deskjet printer - cannot install new printer driver on HP pavilion

A puzzling issue - I have paviliion running win xp sp2 (about 4 years old)
and have a minor glitch when I print a document from powerpoint 2003.  I was
able to find a newer driver (from late 2001) and tried to install it.  But
the printer driver assistant "wants to close" and send error message to
microsoft.  I have tried several times to do this update but it  fails.  I
tried uninstalling the software from add/remove programs but nothing happens
when I try to do that.     HP support had me modify the registry and remove
a subfolder relating to this printer, but that also did not help and i used
system restore to revert.   I also tried  using the installation cd to
remove.  it did its routine but did not remove anything and the printer
still works.   I cannot help but wonder if the driver install program is
defective.

Since i can work around the  glitch I am ready to  give up - but thought I
would ask about this

alan

comp.sys.hp.hardware 5412 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Where did the newer driver come from, HP or Micro$oft?  If the latter, I would
strenuously avoid installing hardware driver updates from the Microsoft update
web site.  There are too many buggy hardware drivers there, and quality control
seems to not exist.  I have installed hardware updates from there and had
graphics go south and network adapters stop working.

What is the glitch printing a PowerPoint document?  Have you tried a lower
resolution?  Sometimes the print files generated by Microsoft Office products
are extremely bloated and cause printers to malfunction.

As an alternative, you might install an older printer driver and use it with the
960c.  The 500c or 550c driver goes back about as far as you can go, and it is
compatible with newer inkjet and printer-copier-scanner devices.  Less
functional and lower resolution, though... Ben Myers

On Thu, 15 Dec 2005 20:02:52 -0500, "Alan" <moskowa1NOSPAM@yahoo.com> wrote:

>A puzzling issue - I have paviliion running win xp sp2 (about 4 years old)
>and have a minor glitch when I print a document from powerpoint 2003.  I was
>able to find a newer driver (from late 2001) and tried to install it.  But
>the printer driver assistant "wants to close" and send error message to
>microsoft.  I have tried several times to do this update but it  fails.  I
>tried uninstalling the software from add/remove programs but nothing happens
>when I try to do that.     HP support had me modify the registry and remove
>a subfolder relating to this printer, but that also did not help and i used
>system restore to revert.   I also tried  using the installation cd to
>remove.  it did its routine but did not remove anything and the printer
>still works.   I cannot help but wonder if the driver install program is
>defective.
>
>Since i can work around the  glitch I am ready to  give up - but thought I
>would ask about this
>
>alan

0
ben_myers_spam_me_no
12/16/2005 4:53:06 AM
Ben
the driver I am using  as well as new one are from HP.  The glitch is very
odd -    This printer is set with default settings to print in black and
white.  I change those settings within the application i want to print from
and have never had an issue - even with office 97.  Now with office 2003, I
do not have  any issues except w ith powerpoint which does not "hold''' the
setting when I change printer properties from within powerpoint.   I must
change the settings from within Add/Remve programs to enable this change, or
other properties changes.  I find it odd, since it does not affect Word or
Excel.   So I am still thinking it is something related to powerpoint but
still had thought to try to upgrade the printer driver. I can print fine
with current driver and will likely leave it to another day to fix it

alan

> Where did the newer driver come from, HP or Micro$oft?  If the latter, I
> would
> strenuously avoid installing hardware driver updates from the Microsoft
> update
> web site.  There are too many buggy hardware drivers there, and quality
> control
> seems to not exist.  I have installed hardware updates from there and had
> graphics go south and network adapters stop working.
>
> What is the glitch printing a PowerPoint document?  Have you tried a lower
> resolution?  Sometimes the print files generated by Microsoft Office
> products
> are extremely bloated and cause printers to malfunction.
>
> As an alternative, you might install an older printer driver and use it
> with the
> 960c.  The 500c or 550c driver goes back about as far as you can go, and
> it is
> compatible with newer inkjet and printer-copier-scanner devices.  Less
> functional and lower resolution, though... Ben Myers
>
> On Thu, 15 Dec 2005 20:02:52 -0500, "Alan" <moskowa1NOSPAM@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>
>>A puzzling issue - I have paviliion running win xp sp2 (about 4 years old)
>>and have a minor glitch when I print a document from powerpoint 2003.  I
>>was
>>able to find a newer driver (from late 2001) and tried to install it.  But
>>the printer driver assistant "wants to close" and send error message to
>>microsoft.  I have tried several times to do this update but it  fails.  I
>>tried uninstalling the software from add/remove programs but nothing
>>happens
>>when I try to do that.     HP support had me modify the registry and
>>remove
>>a subfolder relating to this printer, but that also did not help and i
>>used
>>system restore to revert.   I also tried  using the installation cd to
>>remove.  it did its routine but did not remove anything and the printer
>>still works.   I cannot help but wonder if the driver install program is
>>defective.
>>
>>Since i can work around the  glitch I am ready to  give up - but thought I
>>would ask about this
>>
>>alan

It sounds to me like a stupid problem with stupid PowerPoint, from the company
that has no clue about software quality control... Ben Myers

On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 20:42:29 -0500, "Alan" <moskowa1NOSPAM@yahoo.com> wrote:

> [...]
>>>able to find a newer driver (from late 2001) and tried to install it.  But
>>>the printer driver assistant "wants to close" and send error message to
>>>microsoft.  I have tried several times to do this update but it  fails.  I
>>>tried uninstalling the software from add/remove programs but nothing
>>>happens
>>>when I try to do that.     HP support had me modify the registry and
>>>remove
>>>a subfolder relating to this printer, but that also did not help and i
>>>used
>>>system restore to revert.   I also tried  using the installation cd to
>>>remove.  it did its routine but did not remove anything and the printer
>>>still works.   I cannot help but wonder if the driver install program is
>>>defective.
>>>
>>>Since i can work around the  glitch I am ready to  give up - but thought I

0
ben_myers_spam_me_no
12/17/2005 4:14:04 AM
Ben
That is where I am netting out.

alan

> It sounds to me like a stupid problem with stupid PowerPoint, from the
> company
> that has no clue about software quality control... Ben Myers
>
> On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 20:42:29 -0500, "Alan" <moskowa1NOSPAM@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>
>>Ben
>>the driver I am using  as well as new one are from HP.  The glitch is very
>>odd -    This printer is set with default settings to print in black and
>>white.  I change those settings within the application i want to print
>>from
>>and have never had an issue - even with office 97.  Now with office 2003,
>>do not have  any issues except w ith powerpoint which does not "hold'''
>>the
>>setting when I change printer properties from within powerpoint.   I must
>>change the settings from within Add/Remve programs to enable this change,
>>or
>>other properties changes.  I find it odd, since it does not affect Word or
>>Excel.   So I am still thinking it is something related to powerpoint but
>>still had thought to try to upgrade the printer driver. I can print fine
>>with current driver and will likely leave it to another day to fix it
>>
>>alan
>>
>><ben_myers_spam_me_not @ charter.net (Ben Myers)> wrote in message
>>> Where did the newer driver come from, HP or Micro$oft?  If the latter, I
>>> would
>>> strenuously avoid installing hardware driver updates from the Microsoft
>>> update
>>> web site.  There are too many buggy hardware drivers there, and quality
>>> control
>>> seems to not exist.  I have installed hardware updates from there and
>>> had
>>> graphics go south and network adapters stop working.
>>>
>>> What is the glitch printing a PowerPoint document?  Have you tried a
>>> lower
>>> resolution?  Sometimes the print files generated by Microsoft Office
>>> products
>>> are extremely bloated and cause printers to malfunction.
>>>
>>> As an alternative, you might install an older printer driver and use it
>>> with the
>>> 960c.  The 500c or 550c driver goes back about as far as you can go, and
>>> it is
>>> compatible with newer inkjet and printer-copier-scanner devices.  Less
>>> functional and lower resolution, though... Ben Myers

hp 906c printer - cannot install new driver
A puzzling issue - I have paviliion running win xp sp2 (about 4 years old) and have a minor glitch when I print a document from powerpoint 2003. I was able to find a newer driver (from late 2001) and tried to install it. But the printer driver assistant "wants to close" and send error message to microsoft. I have tried several times to do this update but it fails. I tried uninstalling the software from add/remove programs but nothing happens when I try to do that. HP support had me modify the registry and remove a subfolder relating to this printer, but that also did not help and i used system restore to revert. I also tried using the installation cd to remove. it did its routine but did not remove anything and the printer still works. I cannot help but wonder if the driver install program is defective. Since i can work around the glitch I am ready to give up - but thought I would ask about this alan HP 960C My mistake "Alan" <moskowa1NOSPAM@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:YzEmf.6136$O05.5721@fe09.lga... >A puzzling issue - I have paviliion running win xp sp2 (about 4 years old) >and have a minor glitch when I print a document from powerpoint 2003. I >was able to find a newer driver (from late 2001) and tried to install it. >But the printer driver assistant "wants to close" and send error message to >microsoft. I have tried several times to do this update but it fails. I >trie...

Unable to print from old NEC SuperScript 870 printer after installing HP DeskJet 450 mobile printer driver.
Hi. Is there a reason why I cannot have multiple printer drivers set up at the same time? My father's old Toshiba laptop runs Windows 98 SE and has various printer drivers installed. He has an Epson 785EPX, NEC SuperScript 870, HP DeskJet 450 mobile printer, and many others that I cannot remember right now. Both NEC and HP printers use LPT1/parallel port. Epson printer uses USB port through an USB hub. I don't know about the other printers. NEC printer didn't have any problems before installing HP's printer driver and rebooting. HP printer worked. Then, we switched printer to NEC as default. The printer doesn't print and we get an error about communication. The first thing came to my mind is the printer driver from HP. So I uninstalled it, rebooted, and tried NEC. It didn't work until I cancelled its queued print outs request. Then, the print outs worked. Is it normal to have this problems with multiple printer drivers due to conflicts? Is there a way to fix this if it is indeed a problem? He uses many brands and types of printers with USB and LPT1 at different locations. I wonder what is in HP's driver that require a reboot for installations and uninstallations. Thank you in advance. -- "You'd think we could just attract ants like normal people." --Wolverine (X-Men:TAS) /\___/\ / /\ /\ \ Phillip Pi (Ant) @ The Ant Farm: http://an...

new hp pcl printers not compat with hp?
we have few hp1200, hp1015 and hp1160 printers working with dos app/pcl dos app prepares pcl font, sends it to the printer, and later sends page by page of clear text, it works nice with old printers new hp2014 is also very nice lpt pcl5 printer, but it has strange timeout if next page is not sent inside few seconds interval, printer resets previously downloaded fonts to default font, so successive pages became useless is there some pjl setting to remove this timeout [i've already seen few posts people canceled their new hp printer purchase by the reason they are not compatible with old pcl5 style] any suggestion? Have you tried PCL <Esc>*c5F command to designate the just downloaded font as 'permanent'? Just a thought... =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D= =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D= =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D On Mar 19, 1:28=A0pm, "sali" <s...@euroherc.hr> wrote: > =A0 =A0 =A0 we have few hp1200, hp1015 and hp1160 printers working with do= s > app/pcl > =A0 =A0 =A0 dos app prepares pcl font, sends it to the printer, and later = sends > page by page of clear text, it works nice with old printers > =A0 =A0 =A0 new hp2014 is also very nice lpt pcl5 printer, but it has stra= nge > timeout > =A0 =A0 =A0 if next page is not sent inside few seconds interval, printer = resets > previously ...

FC3 : HP Printer Drivers For HP PSC 1610
Hi people , I have recently purchased a HP PSC-1610 all in one printer , scanner and copier and I have it installed on my Win 98 box and it works good. I also have a FC3 box connected to the Win 98 box and I want to use the HP printer from the FC3 as a networked printer and I am unsure about which driver to install on the FC3 box. The two drivers that I have downloaded are HPIJS HPLIP From the Linux Printing web page http://www.linuxprinting.org/ it says that the HPIJS is the one to use for basic printing functionality and the HPLIP is the driver for full functionality , IE ...

HP 3380 printer and HP toolbox installation on a small network
Hi, I wonder whether anyone can help with an installation problem concerning an HP Laserjet 3380 All-in-one printer/scanner/fax/copier. We have a small Windows network of 5 PCs and have installed the 3380 as a network connected device by means of an HP Jetdirect 300X print server. 2 PCs in the office function correctly, using the HP toolbox (HTML based) software which enables the fax and scan-to-email functionality. 3 machines however fail to connect to the printer when Toolbox is run. The browser window shows a standard DNS error message "The page cannot be displayed". On the machines which don't work, the page the HP toolbox tries to connect with is "http://127.0.0.1:5225/ToolboxManager/deviceRegistry". This results in a DNS error. The machines that work also connect to the above page, which then redirects to: "http://127.0.0.1:5225/Toolbox2.7/controller/deviceMultiLineStatusDevice/169.254.204.149/DeviceContent.jsp?device=169.254.204.149&cat=0&pos=0" Any ideas on how to resolve this? I've tried uninstalling then reinstalling the software, but that just stopped the printing functionality from working, so I was in a worse state than before. Any ideas appreciated. ...

HP Deskjet Printer drivers
I have been juggling around with different versions of the HP Deskjet printer drivers, trying to see which version I prefer. The settings in the later version don't always stick, which is why I have reverted to an earlier version, but then considered going up again. Anyway, while making the changes back and forwards, I have several times lost some of the settings in the Print dialog, and then have managed to regain them. That is, the menu list that begins with "Copies and Pages" just loses some of its items. I haven't managed to work out the procedure that brings ...

Canon Cat printer driver for HP printer

Windows server 2003 client to a HP OfficeJet g85x printer through a networked HP Jetdirect 170x printer server.
I had tried and failed to connect a Windows server 2003 client to a HP OfficeJet g85x printer through a networked HP Jetdirect 170x printer server. I had tried HP Officejet g85x driver for Windows XP and Windows 2000. Both drivers refuse to run. If anyone have successfully make the connection, please help!!! Ching-yeh Tzseng tzseng wrote: > I had tried and failed to connect a Windows server 2003 client to a HP > OfficeJet g85x printer through a networked HP Jetdirect 170x printer > server. I had tried HP Officejet g85x driver for Windows XP and > Windows 2000. Both driver...

Installing HP Printer driver on WLAN?
Is there anything tricky about installing a printer driver under WinXP for an HP LJ 2100 on a wirelessly-connected computer? The printer is on an Ethernet network, and the laptops that I will be installing the drivers on are wirelessly connected to the network via an 802.11b AP. I've got the standard HP driver that I've installed on other computers on the wired LAN. Is there anything different about the install on these 2 wireless computers? Thanks, -- Please, no "Go Google this" replies. I wouldn't ask a question here if I hadn't done that already. DaveC m...

Installing HP Printer driver on WLAN?
Is there anything tricky about installing a printer driver under WinXP for an HP LJ 2100 on a wirelessly-connected computer? The printer is on an Ethernet network, and the laptops that I will be installing the drivers on are wirelessly connected to the network via an 802.11b AP. I've got the standard HP driver that I've installed on other computers on the wired LAN. Is there anything different about the install on these 2 wireless computers? Thanks, -- Please, no "Go Google this" replies. I wouldn't ask a question here if I hadn't done that already. DaveC m...

HP Photosmart 8450 printer lost the fairly new HP Tri-Color Print Cartridge 97 cartridge...
Hello. Tonight, my very old HP Photosmart 8450 printer lost the fairly new HP Tri-Color Print Cartridge 97 cartridge (2014/08/24 Z; 1782606105249600) after I printed out a three/3 pages of B&W PDF application form after turning on the printer for a few minutes. The printer showed a blinking red print button border and its screen says "Color cartridge failed. Replace it, or ... remove it to print using ink-backup printing mode." I tried removing and reinserting the cartridge, turning off and on including unplugging its power cable, cleaning cartridge and print...

HP Photo Printers and HP 7410 Cartridges
Was wondering if anyone has really seen an appreciable difference between the HP 7410 regular tri-color cartridge and the photo tri-cartridge? Yes You get far more natural colors skin tones the #58 is well worth it "Mark Rosenbaum" <mhrose8989@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:zj7rd.76310$jE2.7685@bignews4.bellsouth.net... > Was wondering if anyone has really seen an appreciable difference between > the HP 7410 regular tri-color cartridge and the photo tri-cartridge? > "John" <john.boyzo@gmail.com> wrote in message news:cojvlf$o5f$1@possum.melbpc.org.au... > "Mark Rosenbaum" <mhrose8989@bellsouth.net> wrote in message > news:zj7rd.76310$jE2.7685@bignews4.bellsouth.net... >> Was wondering if anyone has really seen an appreciable difference between >> the HP 7410 regular tri-color cartridge and the photo tri-cartridge? > Yes > You get far more natural colors skin tones > the #58 is well worth it The Officejet 7410 uses a new series of cartridges. In the US the photo cartridge is a #99, and it replaces the black cartridge and works with the color cartridge. The #58 cartridge is not compatible with the Officejet 7410. The photo cartridge gives somewhat better graduations of tones, especially in light areas such as sky or faces. Regards, Bob Headrick, not speaking for my employer HP ...

HP Keyboard driver for HP Pavilion a1017c
I updated my HP Pavilion a1017c computer to WinXP Pro and now none of the keyboard functionality works. Does anyone know where to get the RT7H10 (P/N 5187-7583 Rev 1.2) keyboard drivers? I didn't get a disk and HP doesn't appear to have the drivers. Any help appreciated. Steve, All I seem to recall from previous posts about HP keyboards is that the HP keyboard is manufactured by another company for HP (like everything else in an HP computer these days!). The keyboard manufacturer has the good sense to post keyboard drivers, even if HP does not. Wish I could remember the name of the keyboard manufacturer. Why not Google this newsgroup archive with the keywords keyboard and driver? And HP wonders why it is having so much difficulty in the computer business! Sheesh! Mark Hurd, my business phone number is 978-456-3889. My hourly rate is cheap compared to some of the high priced execs in the HP ivory tower. Call me sometime! ... Ben Myers On 29 Jul 2005 13:40:50 -0700, "devtester" <steve_truax@yahoo.com> wrote: >I updated my HP Pavilion a1017c computer to WinXP Pro and now none of >the keyboard functionality works. Does anyone know where to get the >RT7H10 (P/N 5187-7583 Rev 1.2) keyboard drivers? I didn't get a disk >and HP doesn't appear to have the drivers. > >Any help appreciated. > I found the HP keyboard drivers I need. Simply go to hp.com, traverse through all the support stuff and talk in real time to on...

Printer addendum for HP printer

Any *good* printer drivers for HP Photosmart 7550 Photo printer?
I'm not picky,...really! All I want is a printer driver that will allow me to print up a standard 8.5"x11" page with 3, 5, however many pictures at one shot. I have to print one picture, put it back into the paper tray, and hope that in the next few attempts I won't print over another picture. There should at least be software that will provide the option to show the last few prints where they were on the page. SOFTWARE PROGRAMERS...here's an overlooked oportunity to make money...this is definately needed. Type in the preferred size of a picture and how many of that picture you want printed. Select 3, 8, or however many different pictures you want printed. When your batch is complete, press PRINT. Walk away. Come back to find all 32 (or whatever) pictures printed in the way the computer has chosen as the most efficient use of space...! Need to trim an 1/8" off a pic to make it fit? The software will give you the option to change the size if needed and by how much (measurment and/or percentage reduction. Tell me-does that exhist? Thanks for looking into this stuff for me. "Curious" <dave_williamson@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1105877233.735476.184530@c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > I'm not picky,...really! All I want is a printer driver that will > allow me to print up a standard 8.5"x11" page with 3, 5, however many > pictures at one shot. I have to print on...

0S 9 drivers/printer description files for HP printer?
Someone I know has an old G4 running OS 9.2.2 They recently replaced an old dead GCC Elite XL 608 printer with a new HP LaserJet 5200 printer. The GCC printer was connected by ethernet. The HP is connected by USB. The CD that came with it has only OS X drivers. The old GCC printer used to show up in chooser under Laserwriter 8 But this printer does not seem to be listed at all in chooser. HP's website does not have any OS 9 drivers for this printer. I don't know anything about setting up printers on OS 9, but I found something called desktop printer utility I think. I ran that and I...

xp sp3 hp deskjet D1300 Hp Installer option plug-In install error
xp sp3 hp deskjet d1300 not installation problem hp option Installer plug-in error report xp sp1 no problem hp deskjet d1300 install xp sp3 hp deskjet d1300 installation error hp installer option plug-In has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. caps 'ImageShack - Image Hosting :: printerhata1jpegfm5.jpg' (http://img384.imageshack.us/my.php?image=printerhata1jpegfm5.jpg) 'ImageShack - Image Hosting :: printss.jpg' (http://img152.imageshack.us/my.php?image=printss.jpg) 'ImageShack - Image Hosting :...

Installing the HP DeskJet 5150 Color Printer
I have a PC running XP Home SP1. My printer for the past 5 years has been a HP DeskJet 712C, which connects via a parallel port. I plan to get a faster USB printer in a few weeks and am considering the HP DeskJet 5150 Color Printer. Got a couple of questions about the 5150: 1) During installation, does the HP instruction manual suggest you use the drivers from their CD-ROM, or do they recommend allowing XP to use it's own drivers? I would assume the former since they include a CD-ROM. Just curious, because when I installed the old 712C printer, XP installed the drivers on it's own, without any need for a disc. 2) My computer has USB ports at the 2.0 speed. Will the 5150 printer take advantage of that capability? "History Fan" <IHateSPAM!!@IHateSPAM!!.com> wrote in message news:lJ1Cc.144655$DG4.131896@fe2.columbus.rr.com... > Got a couple of questions about the 5150: > > 1) During installation, does the HP instruction manual suggest you use the > drivers from their CD-ROM, or do they recommend allowing XP to use it's own > drivers? I would assume the former since they include a CD-ROM. Just > curious, because when I installed the old 712C printer, XP installed the > drivers on it's own, without any need for a disc. For best results use the drivers supplied on the CD or download the latest drivers from HP at: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareLis...

Any *good* printer drivers for HP Photosmart 7550 Photo printer? #2
I'm not picky,...really! All I want is a printer driver that will allow me to print up a standard 8.5"x11" page with 3, 5, however many pictures at one shot. I have to print one picture, put it back into the paper tray, and hope that in the next few attempts I won't print over another picture. There should at least be software that will provide the option to show the last few prints where they were on the page. SOFTWARE PROGRAMERS...here's an overlooked opportunity to make money...this is definitely needed. Type in the preferred size of a picture and how many of that picture you want printed. Select 3, 8, or however many different pictures you want printed. When your batch is complete, press PRINT. Walk away. Come back to find all 32 (or whatever) pictures printed in the way the computer has chosen as the most efficient use of space...! Need to trim an 1/8" off a pic to make it fit? The software will give you the option to change the size if needed and by how much (measurement and/or percentage reduction. Tell me-does that exhist? Thanks for looking into this stuff for me. ...

Re:HP Keyboard driver for HP Pavilion a1017c
> devtesterwrote I updated my HP Pavilion a1017c computer to WinXP Pro and now non o > the keyboard functionality works. Does anyone know where to get th > RT7H10 (P/N 5187-7583 Rev 1.2) keyboard drivers? I didn't get dis > and HP doesn't appear to have the drivers > > Any help appreciated This applies HP Desktop PCs and Compaq Presario desktop PCs made afte 2003 If you cannot configure the Multimedia or Internet keyboard buttons i Windows XP (the buttons tab is missing), download and install H Multimedia Keyboard/Mouse Driver Updat Link:(Click Download at bottom) http://www.jlaforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=6227966#622796 After you have installed the update, restart the PC and configure th buttons again. This issue occurs when Microsoft update MS06-015 i installed ...

Hp Deskjet 660c any NEwer XP or HP drivers ??
HP does not have XP drivers just the drivers that came with XP :( Is it suppossed to oly give 300 dpi when printing colour ?? Photos aint that great :), though it is an old printer 1996 i belive. The only reason iam using it because my Lexmark died :( Thanks. ...

HP Deskjet Printers
Why is this such a mystery?!? I am NEW with the oracle system, running 11.5.8 and I can't get squatt for help with HP Deskjet printers or any printer for that matter. Reports do not print correctly, landscape reports print as portrait and cut off characters, the check printing dumps a blank page after each check, Purchase Orders dump a blank page after each PO print. It's frustrating that this system won't use a simple windows installed printer! If anyone can hear my plea, I need help with setting up even 1 successful printer. We have HP Deskjets, 8xx series up to 9xx series...

New hp printers
Does anybody know i HP will launch newer printers until october? I mean newer than hp 5150 etc. "george" <luckyone@iol.it> wrote in message news:GJ37b.302764$lK4.9464291@twister1.libero.it... > Does anybody know i HP will launch newer printers until october? > I mean newer than hp 5150 etc. Why would they? They just launched that series not too long ago. There will be one more Photosmart printer I believe, which will be able to use the #59 cartridge -- if it's not out yet that is. ...

Web resources about - HP 960 C Deskjet printer - cannot install new printer driver on HP pavilion - comp.sys.hp.hardware

Pavilion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In architecture a pavilion (from French , "pavillon", from Latin "papilio") has two primary meanings. It can refer to a free-standing structure ...

Handy-Uploads - People For the Pavilion - Facebook
Get inside the Pavilion First and foremost, we’re excited to announce that on Tuesday, April 22, the 50th Anniversary of the opening of the New ...

iLounge Pavilion for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) ...
Get iLounge Pavilion on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

2010 CES + iLounge Pavilion - a set on Flickr
Photos from the iLounge Pavilion at 2010 International CES - the first unified iPod, iPhone, and Mac exhibition area at a Consumer Electronics ...

Jason Mraz - I'm Yours with marriage proposal, Dallas 2012, Gexa Energy Pavilion - YouTube
Jason Mraz performing I'm Yours at the Gexa Energy Pavilion in Dallas, TX, on 08.11.2012. Midway through the song, Jason goes over to a mic stand ...

A pavilion-style beach house in Patonga
The deceptively simple and highly energy efficient beach house in Patonga.

Bondi Pavilion readies for its grand redesign
... landmark is a step closer to a major makeover after Waverley council released its grand designs for a $38 million upgrade of the Bondi Pavilion. ...

New pavilion opens in Edmonton’s River Valley
The Victoria Park Pavilion serves as a centre for outdoor activities and skating while also providing indoor public amenities.

Meet The Startups Of Arctic Pavilion
The Arctic Pavilion is found at the startup exhibition area, Startup Alley, at TechCrunch Disrupt London. We have selected 20 companies to represent ...

LIVE UPDATES: UConn men take on Tampa in exhibition at Gampel Pavilion
... entertainment, and business news. The UConn men's basketball team gets its preseason underway Sunday, Nov. 1, as it hosts Tampa at Gampel Pavilion. ...