HP Laser Jet 3055 HP Toolbox cannot start

Hello,

Can any one help me with this problem.  I appreciate very much and
thanks in advance

I just bought HP LaserJet 3055 All-in-One
My OS is XP Professional.
The scanner printer copier work ok. The hardware is ok. But the
software is not

I could not start HP Toolbox FX. As I observed in Task Manager, the
process just pop up for 10 seconds and died.

I don't know what causes that

Please help me and thanks a lot

Apple3

comp.sys.hp.hardware 5412 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

HP Laser Jet 3055 HP Toolbox FX cannot start
Hello, Can any one help me with this problem. I appreciate very much and thanks in advance I just bought HP LaserJet 3055 All-in-One My OS is XP Professional. The scanner printer copier work ok. The hardware is ok. But the software is not I could not start HP Toolbox FX. As I observed in Task Manager, the process just pop up for 10 seconds and died. I don't know what causes that Please help me and thanks a lot Apple3 ...

Astech Hardcase for HP 32SII, HP 42S, HP 22S, HP 32S, HP 17BII, PIONEER SERIES
Just got some brand new Astech Industries hardcases. Email iqbal@tstt.net.tt for further information. Ideal hardcase for protecting your pioneer series calculator. ...

HP 38G, HP 39G, HP 40G and HP 49G Pinout Question...
Hi there, Can anyone please tell me if the HP 38G, HP 39G, HP 40G and HP 49G (not G+) have the same pinout? Also do they all use the same ten pin double row connector, 2mm headers? Also if yes above, do any other HP calculators have the same pinouts as above? Thanx. Therese wrote: > Can anyone please tell me if the HP 38G, HP 39G, HP 40G and HP 49G (not G+) > have the same pinout? Also do they all use the same ten pin double row > connector, 2mm headers? I know these calculators have the same hardware (apart from memory), then they have the same pinout. I know at least ...

HP 38G HP 39G HP 40G
Ho una calcolatrice HP 40G ma non riesco a trovare i programmi che mi servono. Uso qualche programma della HP 38G che converto per la HP 39/40G Avete programmi per statistica e matematica? Come posso inserire dei file di testo nella calcolatrice? Grazie Per risposte in privato TOGLIQUESTOcezanne76@tiscali.itTOGLIQUESTO ...

[...]

Problem while performing StretchBlt on HP 1010, HP 1018, HP 1020 and HP 3050
Our application uses Windows GDI library to perform rendering and display of data/output onto the devices such as Screen and Printer. While I am trying to print the data onto a series of printers (HP 1010, HP 1018, HP 1020 and HP 3050) I am facing a typical problem. Explaination ------------------ 1. Appropriate DC for the intended device is created [Printer DC created for a selected printer in this case] 2. The data is displayed onto the identified position onto the DC The details of data (fields) to be displayed and their position onto the DC is calculated before the prin...

Problem while performing StretchBlt on HP 1010, HP 1018, HP 1020 and HP 3050
Our application uses Windows GDI library to perform rendering and display of data/output onto the devices such as Screen and Printer. While I am trying to print the data onto a series of printers (HP 1010, HP 1018, HP 1020 and HP 3050) I am facing a typical problem. Explaination ------------------ 1. Appropriate DC for the intended device is created [Printer DC created for a selected printer in this case] 2. The data is displayed onto the identified position onto the DC The details of data (fields) to be displayed and their position onto the DC is calculated before the prin...

HP HP Compaq
Hello My company is preparing to replace all our Dell SX270 SmallFormFactors. Because we use HP Proliant Servers I thought it would be a good idea to replace the Dell=92s with HP UltraSlim and/or SFF. Thus I started to look at current models, used models, refurbished models to get a feel on what HP offered new and old. I ended up reasonably confused. I have HP, HP Compaq, Proliant, Pavillion and so forth. To list a few I have HP DC7800, DC7900, HP 6200, HP Compaq 8200-8300 Elite, HP z220, HP Compaq 4000 and so forth. At least with Dell one can buy a SFF in one purchase area. With Hp the sales are generously scattered from one HP site to another HP site. I have no idea is HP and HP Compaq is one company? What I need to know so I can present to management should we consider buying be it used, refurbished, new for our business workstations HP or HP Compaq. I have studied the specs on all models and I see the progressive evolution. Xp to Vista to Windows 7 32 bit to 64 bit. The intel core, memory, sata drives. Let me know your thoughts. Thanks In article <2b0098dd-8393-4021-a90d-2a2d602ca84e@ih1g2000pbc.googlegroups.com>, Chuck McReynolds <ambcsc.archives@gmail.com> wrote: > I have no idea is HP and HP Compaq is one company? Compaq is a brand held by HP these days. -- May joy be yours all the days of your life! - Phina We are but a moment's sunlight, fading in the grass. - The Youngbloods Those who eat natural foods die...

Tutorial exercises for hp 49g+, hp 48gii, hp 49g
Dear hp calculator users: I am in the process of putting together a set of tutorial exercises for the hp 49g+ and hp 48gii based on the hp 49g+ User's Guide. The tutorials are also useful for the hp 49g -- taking into account the lack of a HELP facility and the difference in the location of certain keys (EVAL, EQW, etc.) I am doing these exercises to promote the use of the hp calculators among my students at Utah State University. We meet twice a week after classes for that purpose. I have a web site where you can download the materials related to the tutorial exercises: http://www.engineering.usu.edu/cee/faculty/gurro/hp.htm The web site contains links to the User's Guides, quick reference materials, outlines of the tutorial exercises (with references to the User's Guide pages), and hp sub-directories with exercises that you can download to your calculator. So far, I've covered the materials in the first 6 chapters of the hp 49g+ User's Guide, and I plan to cover all of the chapters by April 21, i.e., one week before the end of the Spring Semester here at USU. I hope you find these materials useful. Sincerely, Gilberto E. Urroz, Ph.D., P.E. Associate Professor Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering & Utah Water Research Laboratory Utah State University Logan, Utah 84322-4110 http://www.engineering.usu.edu/cee/faculty/gurro/ This is great ! Many thank's ! "Gilberto Urroz" <gurro@cc.usu.edu> a �crit dans le...

hp
I have - hope sometime not so long ago, to say: "I had" - an hp pavillion zv5290ea. Some time - 8 months ( could you beleive it? ) - my dvd drive has gone away. I've done a million of calls to hp support center and they didn't change my drive neither wanted to see it. I also have a hp printer, that does not work well, it always has printing problems. A friend of mine told me that hp is going to be splited again into hp and compaq. Could this be true? ...

** wanted HP 150, HP 125 microcomputers also need hp 2645, 2640, 2644 or other old HP terminals
wanted HP 150, HP 125 microcomputers also need hp 2645, 2640, 2644 or other old HP terminals Thanks Ed Sharpe archivist for SMECC Please check our web site at http://www.smecc.org to see other engineering fields, communications and computation stuff we buy, and by all means when in Arizona drop in and see us. address: coury house / smecc 5802 w palmaire ave glendale az 85301 * To join/leave the list, search archives, change list settings, * * etc., please visit http://raven.utc.edu/archives/hp3000-l.html * ...

Choose box on the HP 49G+ like HP 39G or HP 38G
Do you know if the HP 49G+ integrate a choose box like the HP 39G choose box function and/or how I can draw one? Thank you for your help Best Regards jajacom "jajacom" <jajacom@yahoo.fr> wrote in message news:40b39978$0$7698$636a15ce@news.free.fr... > Do you know if the HP 49G+ integrate a choose box like the HP 39G choose box > function and/or how I can draw one? X If you ask about a two level CHOOSE like in the HP 38/39/40 then this is a feature I've asked from JYA many times )-: [VPN] ...

Good non HP ink replacement for HP Vivera ( HP A168 )
I have a HP A618 compact printer which uses just a single 3 colour 5.5ml cartridge, the ink is stated as Vivera. The cartridge number is HP 110 (CB304AE) I have refilled the cartridge using JetTec universal ink which seems to give acceptable results, but wondered if anyone can suggest anything better? For anyone wanting to refill these carts, the colours are as below on the top of the cart, with 'Y' being nearest the front (electrical contact) end. If you remove the sticker on top of the cart, it exposes the holes for the ink, (no drilling needed). After refilling, ...

FA: HP-71B + accessories, HP-41C CCD module, HP-16C
See all auctions here: http://www.29f.de/auct.htm Best regards and Merry Christmas TB ...

HP 7760 and HP 970cxi
Should I turn my printers off if I'm not going to be using them today or for the next 8 hours? PJ PJX wrote: > Should I turn my printers off if I'm not going to be using them today > or for the next 8 hours? > > PJ > > > I'd turn the 970 off. The 970 draws 4 watts on, 2 watts off. Not a lot of wasted power but it might extend the power supply life or give added protection against lighting/surge strikes. I don't know about the 7760. PJX wrote: >Should I turn my printers off if I'm not going to be using them today >or for the next 8 hours? From a life expectancy point of view, it doesn't really matter. The biggest killer of electronic components is thermal expansion. Turning on and off repeatedly will cycle electronic devices through heating and cooling which eventually damages them. If the printer is left powered on, this is not an issue. But gentle heating and cooling, like being off for 8 hours, is generally not a big deal. As for ink clogging, if the printer is unused for about a minute, the printheads are parked to prevent them from drying out and becoming clogged. One thing to watch though, is to make sure you turn the printer off with its power button if you have it plugged into a power bar. This will make sure the heads are parked before losing power. My printer has a 30 minute auto-off feature and I have it enabled. PJX wrote: > Should I turn my printer...

HP 49G or HP 48GX?
-- -------------------------------- Sent from pine, yes that pine... Both are old, nut the 49G has internal Faslh for permanent storage 49G "Joel Snape" <jdsnape@catra.homeunix.net> wrote in message news:slrneroteb.ndi.jdsnape@localhost.localdomain... > > > -- > -------------------------------- > Sent from pine, yes that pine... > Thanks for your opinion, I think I will go for the HP49G Does anyone know of any good infomation on how to build a serial lead? I have only been able to find snippits of infomation. I was thinking of a complete howto k...

any thoughts on HP or the HP C7280?
I'm getting this printer / scanner / MFD and wonder what people think of it.. Particularly I am getting this printer for HP's excellent Linux support. Any thoughts? I had lots of two-sided printing jams with the C7280 and took mine back after about two months. The last day I could return the printer was the day that it kept jamming, and HP tech support could not fix the problem. They offered to send me another (replaceable) duplexer, or a new printer if this did not fix the problem, but I did not think it was my job to be a guinea pig and try to test out different sol...

HP 49g or HP 48gx
I am an HP 48gx owner, and now I have oportunity to swop it for HP 49g(non plus). I know that 48gx has equation library and good keyboard. 49g is newly and has more memory, but it has rubber keyboard. Is it worthy to swop? "Beto" <beto_z_o.Borra_Esto@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:33dk7kF3tv77jU1@individual.net... > Marijan wrote: >> I am an HP 48gx owner, and now I have oportunity to swop it for HP >> 49g(non >> plus). >> I know that 48gx has equation library and good keyboard. 49g is newly and >> has more >> memory, but it has ...

Win $6000 in HP Hardware, The HP Magic GiveAway contest
My website was selected in the 50's best blogs by HP and I am giving away a lot of HP products for just one person (spreading the HP magic): More info and the contest link http://erwin.ried.cl/?modo=visor&elemento=255 (sorry, is in spanish but you can use google translator) Official info about this Magic Giveaway: http://www.hp.com/go/winhpmagic2 "Avatar_e" <erwinried@gmail.com> wrote: > My website was selected in the 50's best blogs by HP and I am giving > away a lot of HP products for just one person (spreading the HP > magic): > > More info and...

F key functions at start of HP HP Pavilion HDX9430EA ?
It puzzles me what are the F Key listed at the start up of HP Pavilion HDX9430EA laptop. I cannot read them before they vanish from the screen. And there is no reference in the Manual, nor in the S&H to this particularly key functions. Had anyone tried to catch them?..-;) On 2/13/2010 1:14 PM, H Ebony wrote: > It puzzles me what are the F Key listed at the start up of HP Pavilion > HDX9430EA laptop. > I cannot read them before they vanish from the screen. And there is no > reference in the Manual, > nor in the S&H to this particularly key functions. Had anyone tr...

HP 40G
I need some program for HP 40G but there arent many possibility. There are calculator that work like HP 40G? For example can I use program for HP 49G? Thanks "Some days are better than others" <TOGLIQUESTOcezanne76@tiscali.itTOGLIQUESTO> wrote in message news:856m71t7t996tipcebmbemurpu4fg3b52k@4ax.com... >I need some program for HP 40G but there arent many possibility. > There are calculator that work like HP 40G? 39G, 39g+ (if you don't use CAS) > For example can I use program for HP 49G? NO I have found that I can Use program write for HP 38G It's stra...

HP p6370t and HP p6310t
Both systems being sold at Costco and would be interested in hearing from any one who purchased one as to good/bad experience. TIA ...

Web resources about - HP Laser Jet 3055 HP Toolbox cannot start - comp.sys.hp.hardware

Toolbox - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A toolbox (also called toolkit , tool chest or workbox ) is a box to organize, carry, and protect the owner's tools . They could be used for ...

Apple Toolbox (@appletoolbox) on Twitter

Advanced Lean Toolbox
Otimizar, Disponibilizar e difundir a metodologia do Lean (Sistema de Melhoria continua) .

Mac App Store - Toolbox for Keynote
Get Toolbox for Keynote on the Mac App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Mini Toolbox / Packed - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Explore Alexander Becker's photos on Flickr. Alexander Becker has uploaded 503 photos to Flickr.

UC ERM Toolbox March 2014 - An Incomplete History of Risk Financing - YouTube
Have you ever wondered why the University has to travel to London or Bermuda to arrange insurance coverage? Why go to Lloyd's of London, anyway? ...

Westpac adds augmented reality to online banking toolbox
Westpac has tapped a UK rocket scientist for an augmented reality smartphone app it hopes will put customers in control of their credit card ...

Man found in latest toolbox murder twist
POLICE investigating the bodies-in-a-box double murder south of Brisbane have located a man who they believe has information vital to the case. ...

Replica gun found in Roy Hill mine worker's toolbox
A replica handgun was found in an employee's toolbox at Hancock Prospecting’s Roy Hill Mine in the Pilbara.

Thief scales crane to steal from toolbox
Police are searching for a man who recklessly climbed a seven-storey crane at a construction site to steal from a tool box.