HP Officejet d145 & HP Laserjet 1300 on Same System?

Is anyone using the d145 and the 1300 printers on the same system system (stand alone
system)?  I'm wondering if there are conflicts between the two being on the same system
(I've read that the d145 has conflicts with some other HP printers being on the same
system).  They would run under Windows XP.
Thanks
Charlie
Charliec
NOTE:  Remove "NOSPAM" to respond via Email
comp.sys.hp.hardware 5412 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

HP Officejet d145 & HP Laserjet 1300 on Same System
Is anyone using the d145 and the 1300 printers on the same system system (stand alone system)? I'm wondering if there are conflicts between the two being on the same system (I've read that the d145 has conflicts with some other HP printers being on the same system). They would run under Windows XP. Thanks Charlie ****************************************************** Charliec NOTE: Remove "NOSPAM" to respond via Email ...

hp
I have - hope sometime not so long ago, to say: "I had" - an hp pavillion zv5290ea. Some time - 8 months ( could you beleive it? ) - my dvd drive has gone away. I've done a million of calls to hp support center and they didn't change my drive neither wanted to see it. I also have a hp printer, that does not work well, it always has printing problems. A friend of mine told me that hp is going to be splited again into hp and compaq. Could this be true? ...

Astech Hardcase for HP 32SII, HP 42S, HP 22S, HP 32S, HP 17BII, PIONEER SERIES
Just got some brand new Astech Industries hardcases. Email iqbal@tstt.net.tt for further information. Ideal hardcase for protecting your pioneer series calculator. ...

HP 38G HP 39G HP 40G
Ho una calcolatrice HP 40G ma non riesco a trovare i programmi che mi servono. Uso qualche programma della HP 38G che converto per la HP 39/40G Avete programmi per statistica e matematica? Come posso inserire dei file di testo nella calcolatrice? Grazie Per risposte in privato TOGLIQUESTOcezanne76@tiscali.itTOGLIQUESTO ...

HP 38G HP 39G HP 40G
Ho una calcolatrice HP 40G ma non riesco a trovare i programmi che mi servono. Uso qualche programma della HP 38G che converto per la HP 39/40G Avete programmi per statistica e matematica? Come posso inserire dei file di testo nella calcolatrice? Grazie Per risposte in privato TOGLIQUESTOcezanne76@tiscali.itTOGLIQUESTO ...

HP 38G, HP 39G, HP 40G and HP 49G Pinout Question...
Hi there, Can anyone please tell me if the HP 38G, HP 39G, HP 40G and HP 49G (not G+) have the same pinout? Also do they all use the same ten pin double row connector, 2mm headers? Also if yes above, do any other HP calculators have the same pinouts as above? Thanx. Therese wrote: > Can anyone please tell me if the HP 38G, HP 39G, HP 40G and HP 49G (not G+) > have the same pinout? Also do they all use the same ten pin double row > connector, 2mm headers? I know these calculators have the same hardware (apart from memory), then they have the same pinout. I know at least ...

HP 38G HP 39G HP 40G
Ho una calcolatrice HP 40G ma non riesco a trovare i programmi che mi servono. Uso qualche programma della HP 38G che converto per la HP 39/40G Avete programmi per statistica e matematica? Come posso inserire dei file di testo nella calcolatrice? Grazie Per risposte in privato TOGLIQUESTOcezanne76@tiscali.itTOGLIQUESTO ...

HP 38G HP 39G HP 40G
Ho una calcolatrice HP 40G ma non riesco a trovare i programmi che mi servono. Uso qualche programma della HP 38G che converto per la HP 39/40G Avete programmi per statistica e matematica? Come posso inserire dei file di testo nella calcolatrice? Grazie Per risposte in privato TOGLIQUESTOcezanne76@tiscali.itTOGLIQUESTO ...

Problem while performing StretchBlt on HP 1010, HP 1018, HP 1020 and HP 3050
Our application uses Windows GDI library to perform rendering and display of data/output onto the devices such as Screen and Printer. While I am trying to print the data onto a series of printers (HP 1010, HP 1018, HP 1020 and HP 3050) I am facing a typical problem. Explaination ------------------ 1. Appropriate DC for the intended device is created [Printer DC created for a selected printer in this case] 2. The data is displayed onto the identified position onto the DC The details of data (fields) to be displayed and their position onto the DC is calculated before the prin...

Problem while performing StretchBlt on HP 1010, HP 1018, HP 1020 and HP 3050
Our application uses Windows GDI library to perform rendering and display of data/output onto the devices such as Screen and Printer. While I am trying to print the data onto a series of printers (HP 1010, HP 1018, HP 1020 and HP 3050) I am facing a typical problem. Explaination ------------------ 1. Appropriate DC for the intended device is created [Printer DC created for a selected printer in this case] 2. The data is displayed onto the identified position onto the DC The details of data (fields) to be displayed and their position onto the DC is calculated before the prin...

HP C4092A Toner for HP LaserJet 1100, 1100A & 3200 selling
Prodajem HP C4092A Toner za HP LaserJet 1100/1100A, 3200. Toner je posve nov, originalno zapakiran i originalan od HP-a. Prodajem ga fiksno za 350,00 Kn. .... cijena mu se inace po trgovinama i informatickim firmama u Zagrebu krece oko 410,00 Kn... Zainteresirani molim zvati: 091/5696-158 od 16 do 20h na podrucju Zagreba. ...

HP HP Compaq
Hello My company is preparing to replace all our Dell SX270 SmallFormFactors. Because we use HP Proliant Servers I thought it would be a good idea to replace the Dell=92s with HP UltraSlim and/or SFF. Thus I started to look at current models, used models, refurbished models to get a feel on what HP offered new and old. I ended up reasonably confused. I have HP, HP Compaq, Proliant, Pavillion and so forth. To list a few I have HP DC7800, DC7900, HP 6200, HP Compaq 8200-8300 Elite, HP z220, HP Compaq 4000 and so forth. At least with Dell one can buy a SFF in one purchase area. With Hp the sales are generously scattered from one HP site to another HP site. I have no idea is HP and HP Compaq is one company? What I need to know so I can present to management should we consider buying be it used, refurbished, new for our business workstations HP or HP Compaq. I have studied the specs on all models and I see the progressive evolution. Xp to Vista to Windows 7 32 bit to 64 bit. The intel core, memory, sata drives. Let me know your thoughts. Thanks In article <2b0098dd-8393-4021-a90d-2a2d602ca84e@ih1g2000pbc.googlegroups.com>, Chuck McReynolds <ambcsc.archives@gmail.com> wrote: > I have no idea is HP and HP Compaq is one company? Compaq is a brand held by HP these days. -- May joy be yours all the days of your life! - Phina We are but a moment's sunlight, fading in the grass. - The Youngbloods Those who eat natural foods die...

Should I buy HP Photosmart? Or HP OfficeJet?
I'm a college student. Don't do a ton of printing but do maybe say 10 pages a week. I'm trying to decide between the HP Officejet and Photosmart lines and which best fits my needs. I also want an all in one machine to save space. I don't need "photo" printing that Photosmart affords as am NOT a photog buff. However, I'm wondering if the Photosmart line has an edge on printouts of documents that contain charts, diagrams,etc in color? Or will the Officejet line do fine in that respect? I also notice the Photosmart line has higher resolution scanners than the Officejet line and am wondering if the Officejets will do fine for most scanning of pictures, charts, etc? These two factors above will help me decide between the tow lines if anyone has advice. Thanks!! Usually, the Officejet machines are a bit faster, and cost less in ink costs. They usually only use 4 colors, making lighter colors by using smaller dots and more white paper space, which gives better yield than the Photosmart printers which use a light cyan and magenta inks, which get used up much quicker, but supply more even gradients. For pie charts and business presentations, these subtle difference won't matter. Also, the Photosmart inks are better designed for printing on costly inkjet photo paper, which the Officejet doesn't require. In general, the best thing to do when comparing for ink prices is to look at the yield they sugge...

HP 3000 to HP-UX systems
To all, What is the similar system to an HP 937 system on HP-UX? Is it an F class? Who knows of a family description for the systems comparing the HP 3000 to HP-UX? Thanks, Jeff Jeff Kubler Kubler Consulting, Inc. 541-745-7457 jeff@kublerconsulting.com www.kublerconsulting.com * To join/leave the list, search archives, change list settings, * * etc., please visit http://raven.utc.edu/archives/hp3000-l.html * If I understand correctly what you mean by a 937, then an RX2660 would be the comparable HP-UX machine today. It is an Integrity machine, though HP-UX comes with a P...

[HP Laserjet 1320N] HP, who are you kidding?
Hi, A good example of absolutely useless information: Please go to http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/DriverDownload.jsp?pnameOID=410627&locale=en_US&taskId=135&prodSeriesId=410622&prodTypeId=18972&swEnvOID=228 and try to determine which update package you should download for your 1320n. 4 packages having the same name, the same timestamp, different sizes, pointing to identical pages allowing to download files having slightly different names. Not a single word of explanation. Very frankly, is this serious? -- Patrick Philippot Patrick Philippot wrote: > Hi, > > A good example of absolutely useless information: > > Please go to > http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/DriverDownload.jsp?pnameOID=410627&locale=en_US&taskId=135&prodSeriesId=410622&prodTypeId=18972&swEnvOID=228 > and try to determine which update package you should download for your > 1320n. > > 4 packages having the same name, the same timestamp, different sizes, > pointing to identical pages allowing to download files having slightly > different names. Not a single word of explanation. > > Very frankly, is this serious? This has been typical of HP for as long as I can remember. Totally confusing, release notes no help at all. Like thumbing their corporate nose at its customers. Q ...

HP 4890 & HP software
Looking for any comments on the HP 4890 & its software package. I plan to scan the old 35mm & 2 1/4 slides. Ease of use and speed are important. I don't have a critical eye. I have a Canon 5000F for document scanning. Any comments or opinions will be appreciated. Art I've had a 4890 for about 3 days. Scanning slides is great. I've scanned about 2000 slides so far. I've been scanning at 2400dpi. Someone else was posting that it wasn't actually noticeable/usable at 4800 or 9600 dpi. It has a template for 16 35mm slides and the software lets yo...

D-Link DP-311P, fails with HP Laserjet III & HP PhotoSmart P1000, Windows Xp
D-Link DP-311P, fails with HP Laserjet III & P1000 I recently "attached" a Dlink DP-311P to my home wireless network, easily following the directions in the quick installation guide (set switch in config mode, configure, turn on WEB, set SSID, set channel, TCP/IP address, etc). This went quite smooth. The question What else, if anything, can I do, either for the HP Laserjet III printer (to print from anything) or the HP PhotoSmart P1000 printer - to print from Windows XP with the D-Link DP-311p? The details. With the proper power cycling,set switch back to normal ...

<Plug> HP e3000 (MPE/iX) & HP 9000 (HP-UX) Server
Below is a pricing guide of internal disk drives for most of the HP e3000 & HP 9000 server line. Feel free to email if you have any questions or want pricing but do not see your HP server listed. All disks have a one-year warranty & include mounting hardware.=20 HP e3000 (MPE/iX) & 9000 (HP-UX) Server - Internal Disk Drives HP e3000 - A & N Class MPE/iX Servers HP 9000 - rp74xx, rp54xx, rp24xx, N4000, A500, & L2000 Class HP-UX Servers=20 36GB Hot Plug Ultra2 SCSI Disk Drive - $160.00 73GB Hot Plug Ultra2 SCSI Disk Drive - $275.00 146GB Hot Plug Ultra2 SCSI D...

Tutorial exercises for hp 49g+, hp 48gii, hp 49g
Dear hp calculator users: I am in the process of putting together a set of tutorial exercises for the hp 49g+ and hp 48gii based on the hp 49g+ User's Guide. The tutorials are also useful for the hp 49g -- taking into account the lack of a HELP facility and the difference in the location of certain keys (EVAL, EQW, etc.) I am doing these exercises to promote the use of the hp calculators among my students at Utah State University. We meet twice a week after classes for that purpose. I have a web site where you can download the materials related to the tutorial exercises: http://www.engineering.usu.edu/cee/faculty/gurro/hp.htm The web site contains links to the User's Guides, quick reference materials, outlines of the tutorial exercises (with references to the User's Guide pages), and hp sub-directories with exercises that you can download to your calculator. So far, I've covered the materials in the first 6 chapters of the hp 49g+ User's Guide, and I plan to cover all of the chapters by April 21, i.e., one week before the end of the Spring Semester here at USU. I hope you find these materials useful. Sincerely, Gilberto E. Urroz, Ph.D., P.E. Associate Professor Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering & Utah Water Research Laboratory Utah State University Logan, Utah 84322-4110 http://www.engineering.usu.edu/cee/faculty/gurro/ This is great ! Many thank's ! "Gilberto Urroz" <gurro@cc.usu.edu> a �crit dans le...

Which HP DeskJet is compatible to HP OfficeJet K80 ?
Hi, I would like to install a printer driver for Linux which supports many HP Deskjets but not the HP OfficeJet K80. Any hints, which HP Deskjet printer is compatible to the HP OfficeJet K80 printer? Thanks for your help. Regards, Manfred "Manfred Schneider" <manfred@manfred-schneider.de> wrote in message news:bjaqca$h3o15$2@ID-173216.news.uni-berlin.de... > I would like to install a printer driver for Linux which supports many > HP Deskjets but not the HP OfficeJet K80. HP has supplied a driver that supports the K80 under Linux. See the following: http://www.linuxprinting.org/show_printer.cgi?recnum=HP-OfficeJet_K80 Regards, Bob Headrick, not speaking for my employer HP ...

train for HP 49g & HP 49g+
Hi Folks, This is a rewrite of the HP 48 train program for the HP 49g and HP 49g+, originally posted here 10th October 1991. http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=1991Oct10.182325.2360%40usenet%40CS.ORST.EDU The train program sends a train across the top of the screen. It generates self dissipating smoke and occasionally toots. A smoke billowing module has been added. The first annotated source is for the HP 49g. The second listing is for the HP 49g+. Jeremy |-) jeremy@peak.org %%HP: T(3)A(D)F(.); @ train - HP49g - 4th October 2004 - Jeremy Smith \<< MEM DROP DEPTH 190 1 FS?C PICT RCL \<< DUP @ pix subroutine IF PIX? THEN PIXOFF ELSE PIXON END \>> \-> depth x f1 pictsave pix \<< # 191d # 64d BLANK { # 60d # 0d } LCD\-> REPL PICT STO { # 60d # 0d } PVIEW WHILE x REPEAT PICT x R\->B # 7d 2 \->LIST @ ensure the GROB hex numbers are on one line with no spaces GROB 60 7 00E3000000000000E163000000000000CC6100CFFF8FFF30CFF5F7CAAA8AAA20EFF7F7DFFBAFFF20FFFFFFFFFFFFFF70CCC1630303060C00 REPL @ Draw train IF RAND .5 < THEN @ Clear smoke, 50% chance IF DEPTH depth - DUP @ If there's smoke on the stack THEN RAND * ROLL pix EVAL @ then clear one smoke pixel ELSE DROP END END IF RAND .1 < THEN @ Billow smoke - 10% chance IF DEPTH depth - DUP THEN RAND * ROLL DUP pix EVAL B\->R RAND NEG RAND 2 \->LIST ...

HP 49G+ & printing on HP DeskJet340
Hi! While I'm waiting for my HP 49G+ to arrive, I'm wondering whether it is possible to print from the calc to DeskJet 340 IrDA printer? (I have one which still works, so it would be handy to extend its usage.) I saw few posts on Google, but nothing for the HP DJ3440. Sincerely, Gour ...

HP Officejet d145xi vs HP 6110xi
Any HP experts out there know the difference between these two printers: HP Officejet d145xi vs HP Officejet 6110xi I look at each; I look at the specs; I can't tell the difference? Why does HP bother to change the model if they don't change anything else? Or did they? Tangalora "Alora Duncan" <tangalora@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:739b8000.0401181509.55b154a2@posting.google.com... > Any HP experts out there know the difference between these two printers: > HP Officejet d145xi vs HP Officejet 6110xi > > I look at each; I look at the specs; I can't tell the difference? > > Why does HP bother to change the model if they don't change anything else? > Or did they? While these units look similar there are significant differences in the underlying technology. The D145 has separate printheads and ink supplies. The ink supplies are relatively less expensive on a per page basis, but in time the user replaceable printheads will need to be replaced. The 6110 uses cartridges with the ink and printhead in one unit (actually one for black and one for color). The D145 is better for a higher printing duty cycle. If you are not going to do a lot of printing the 6110 would probably be a better choice. Both can accommodate an automatic two-sided duplexer - it may be optional on the 6110. the 6110 can accommodate a photo cartridge, which replaces the black cartridge with a photo cartridge for six ink photo printing. I b...

HP 48SX & HP 28S for Sale
For more informations, see the ebay pages : http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7571117228&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1 http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7571121003&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1 ...

Web resources about - HP Officejet d145 & HP Laserjet 1300 on Same System? - comp.sys.hp.hardware

YouTube - Ubuntu 12.04 : Simple Scan [HP Officejet 4500 Desktop]
You are using an outdated browser, which YouTube no longer supports. Since some features on YouTube may not work, you are viewing a lightweight ...

HP's OfficeJet Pro 276dw is a worthy inkjet alternative to small-office lasers
... is faster and cheaper to operate than a comparably prices laser product in the sub-$500 space. A good place to start is with HP's $400 OfficeJet ...

HP Officejet Pro 8600 Plus e-All-in-One
If you can find a desk to accommodate its large size, the HP Officejet Pro 8600 Plus all-in-one printer serves up top-shelf output quality at ...

HP Officejet Pro 8600 e-All-in-One
Compare prices on HP Officejet Pro 8600 e-All-in-One Multifunction Devices from trusted, CNET-certified online merchants at CNET Marketplace ...

HP’s Officejet 8600: Really cheaper than laser?
Yes. And no. Rated at 1.6 cents per page, HP's Officejet 8600 series all-in-one inkjet printers could cost less to operate than a monochrome ...

HP unveils OfficeJet Pro X, Pro 276dw printer lines
Hewlett Packard today announced the worldwide release of the new HP Officejet Pro X, which is, according to the Guinness World Records, the worldís ...

HP introduces Officejet 150 all-in-one mobile printer, Photosmart 5220
... and portable printers , but a combination of the two has been slow in coming. Well, the mobile all-in-one has finally arrived. HP's new Officejet ...

HP OfficeJet Pro, LaserJet Printers Aimed at Small Businesses
HP’s OfficeJet and LaserJet printers offer small businesses productivity and mobile workforce features that allow printing from smartphones and ...

HP Officejet 150: Expensive Shoebox-Size Scanning And Printing
Hewlett-Packard's new inkjet printer and sheetfed scanner combo is smaller than a shoebox, making it a good choice for small offices or people ...

Officejet 6500A E710N Multifunction Printer
Officejet 6500A Plus e-All-In-One Printer also offers faxing, scanning, copying, duplex printing, and printing from a mobile device, using HP ...