HP Printer Ink Expiration & Warranty Date Secret Decoder Ring

As far as I can tell from googling like crazy, here are the six HP printer
ink relevant dates. Note that most people throw away the ink cartridge upon
the first (false) expiration date. Only those who read the google record
know that first end-of-service date can be overcome, giving the user an
additional year or two of useful service.

I post this by way of peer review so that the experts can correct where I
make any mistake.

1. Manufacture date = date printed on ink cartridge minus 30 months
2. Installation date = hand written on ink cartridge when first installed
3. Install-by date = manufacture date plus 18 months
4. Warranty expiration date = printed on the ink tank in YYYY/MM/DD format
5. End-of-service date = installation date plus 30 months
6. Expiration date = warranty expiration date + 24 months
0
atlsvo (11)
6/13/2006 6:07:55 AM
comp.sys.hp.hardware 5412 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

> As far as I can tell from googling like crazy, here are the six HP printer
> ink relevant dates.

Here are some true-to-life values based on my purchase today of the $55 +
tax Costco #716128 "Triple pack" of three #14 black C5011D cartridges.

I tried to read the expiration date on the individual boxex inside the
blister pack but HP cleverly packaged the three pack with the dates hidden.

Much to my chagrin, these expensive Costco HP #14 26ml C5011DN black ink
cartridges were manufactured way back in 2004 based on my claculations as
shown below.
- DATE PRINTED ON BOX       = SINGAPORE FEB 2007
- DATE PRINTED ON CARTRIDGE = 2007/05/12
- DERIVED MANUFACTURE DATE  = NOV 12, 2004
- DERIVED EXPIRATION DATE   = MAY 12, 2009
- INSTALLATION DATE         = JUN 12, 2006
- DERIVED IN-SERVICE EXPIRY = DEC 12, 2008

There are apparently (at least) four different expiration events, any one
of which is designed to kill printing even if the HP ink cartridge is full
of high quality ink.

FIRST EXPIRATION EVENT:
The first HP expiration event occurs when the HP OfficeJet D145 determines
that the number of ink drops is equal to the amount of ink HP initially put
in the #14 ink cartridge (either 23 ml for the c5011a or 26 ml for the
c5011d both of which look exactly the same to the consumer).
This date can easily be overridden by pressing the proper sequence to tell
the HP D145 Office Jet printer to not count ink drops.

SECOND EXPIRATION EVENT:
The second HP expiration event occurs when the HP ink cartridge is in the
printer past 30 months after it was first installed (even if it was never
used since that first-installation date). The only known way to overcome
this false expiration date is to short the CMOS battery in the HP Office
Jet D145 printer - but the google record is sketchy as to whether this
approach works or not. One option is to give the cartridge to a friend who
can then use it in thier printer but I have not tested this approach.

THIRD EXPIRATION EVENT:
Apparently I ran into the third expiration event where the HP Office Jet
D145 printer apparently counts the number of times that the HP #14 ink
cartridge has been removed from & reinserted back into the printer. There
is no known method to overcome this third false expiration date. Even if
your cartridge is filled to the brim with pristine high quality ink, you
won't be able to print past this point using this printer (I suspect you
can print from a second printer though).

FOURTH EXPIRATION EVENT:
The fourth, and final expiration event is the true expiry date of the HP
#14 printer ink cartridge which is 24 months past the warranty expiration
date which itself is the date printed on the top of the HP #14 ink
cartridge in YYYY/MM/DD format. Even installing this HP ink cartridge in
another printer will not overcome this final expiration date from HP.

I post this for peer review so that the experts may check the veracity of
my statements above and correct where I make errors.

maryanne
0
atlsvo (11)
6/14/2006 5:40:29 AM

maryanne kehoe wrote:

> [...]
>cartridge has been removed from & reinserted back into the printer. There
>is no known method to overcome this third false expiration date. Even if
>your cartridge is filled to the brim with pristine high quality ink, you
>won't be able to print past this point using this printer (I suspect you
>can print from a second printer though).
>
>FOURTH EXPIRATION EVENT:
>The fourth, and final expiration event is the true expiry date of the HP
>#14 printer ink cartridge which is 24 months past the warranty expiration
>date which itself is the date printed on the top of the HP #14 ink
>cartridge in YYYY/MM/DD format. Even installing this HP ink cartridge in
>another printer will not overcome this final expiration date from HP.
>
>I post this for peer review so that the experts may check the veracity of
>my statements above and correct where I make errors.

to get advice from the real experts i suggest you call hp tech support.
they are very good.  if you cannot get an answer then ask to be
transfered to second level support.  you will find not experts here on
anything.
0
measekite
6/14/2006 6:51:15 AM
measekite wrote:

> to get advice from the real experts i suggest you call hp tech support.
> they are very good.  if you cannot get an answer then ask to be
> transfered to second level support.  you will find not experts here on
> anything.

What???

The idiot has spoken...for the 5558th time in ONE YEAR.

0
Ian
6/14/2006 10:41:40 AM
maryanne kehoe wrote:
> [...]
> cartridge has been removed from & reinserted back into the printer. There
> is no known method to overcome this third false expiration date. Even if
> your cartridge is filled to the brim with pristine high quality ink, you
> won't be able to print past this point using this printer (I suspect you
> can print from a second printer though).
>
> FOURTH EXPIRATION EVENT:
> The fourth, and final expiration event is the true expiry date of the HP
> #14 printer ink cartridge which is 24 months past the warranty expiration
> date which itself is the date printed on the top of the HP #14 ink
> cartridge in YYYY/MM/DD format. Even installing this HP ink cartridge in
> another printer will not overcome this final expiration date from HP.
>
> I post this for peer review so that the experts may check the veracity of
> my statements above and correct where I make errors.

As a non HP user I can't confirm it but I can say that that's one very
well written piece you have there..

If you are publishing it on the web (and it's proven accurate of course)
then could you post up a URL on this thread so I can link to it.. It's
bound to be useful in the future for some of my needs and those on my forum.

Cheers

Martin
0
Martin
6/14/2006 12:08:41 PM
maryanne kehoe wrote:
> [...]
> cartridge has been removed from & reinserted back into the printer. There
> is no known method to overcome this third false expiration date. Even if
> your cartridge is filled to the brim with pristine high quality ink, you
> won't be able to print past this point using this printer (I suspect you
> can print from a second printer though).
>
> FOURTH EXPIRATION EVENT:
> The fourth, and final expiration event is the true expiry date of the HP
> #14 printer ink cartridge which is 24 months past the warranty expiration
> date which itself is the date printed on the top of the HP #14 ink
> cartridge in YYYY/MM/DD format. Even installing this HP ink cartridge in
> another printer will not overcome this final expiration date from HP.
>
> I post this for peer review so that the experts may check the veracity of
> my statements above and correct where I make errors.

Thanks for the info, but you should also post it in the peripherals
group where they study these things. Eventually, a plan will be devised
to circumvent the expiration issues. However, the plan may be avoiding
this printer cart.
This concerns me because I like to refill the carts. My success with HP
color has been poor. I have cut them open and operated them directly
with ink tanks instead of sponges. That works enough to prove that many
carts die from poor sponges or placement in the carts. I'm still
working on a fix, but printers with separate ink tanks are the best for
heavy users who refill. I like those big #45 black HP carts though. I
seem to be able to refill them endlessly with cheap ink from the dollar
store. For production work you can set the default to black only and
you are good to go.

0
Al
6/14/2006 1:49:39 PM
maryanne kehoe wrote:

> [...]
> cartridge has been removed from & reinserted back into the printer. There
> is no known method to overcome this third false expiration date. Even if
> your cartridge is filled to the brim with pristine high quality ink, you
> won't be able to print past this point using this printer (I suspect you
> can print from a second printer though).
>
> FOURTH EXPIRATION EVENT:
> The fourth, and final expiration event is the true expiry date of the HP
> #14 printer ink cartridge which is 24 months past the warranty expiration
> date which itself is the date printed on the top of the HP #14 ink
> cartridge in YYYY/MM/DD format. Even installing this HP ink cartridge in
> another printer will not overcome this final expiration date from HP.
>
> I post this for peer review so that the experts may check the veracity of
> my statements above and correct where I make errors.

Someone needs to sell printers on the slogan "We don't play stupid games
with ink".

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services

Tim
6/14/2006 3:25:14 PM
Ian wrote:
> measekite wrote:
>
>> to get advice from the real experts i suggest you call hp tech support.
>> they are very good.  if you cannot get an answer then ask to be
>> transfered to second level support.  you will find not experts here on
>> anything.
>
> What???
>
> The idiot has spoken...for the 5558th time in ONE YEAR.

Many would prefer you to stop mentioning him and definitely stop posting
rejoinders such as this.

--
lsmft
0
maryanne kehoe wrote:
> I post this for peer review so that the experts may check the veracity of
> my statements above and correct where I make errors.

i wouldnt even mess with the stuff. good reason to completely avoid HP
products. their computers are ugly and overpriced as well. and
"lightscribe"? ha.
0
SoCalMike

Various HP printer ink expiration dates analyzed
Q: What is the significance of the date printed on the HP ink PACKAGE? SINGAPORE MAY 2003 > Relevant Hewlett Packard ink cartridge dates are: > - The date HP manufactured the ink cartridge > - The date HP prints on the ink cartridge > - The date HP prints on the ink cartridge package consumer cardboard box > - The date HP printer cartridges are installed in the printer > - The date HP first stops printing (due to false "low ink" messages) > - The date HP usually stops printing (due to false "expiration" messages) > - The date HP actually stops printing (due to true expiration messages) Since we now know full well HP inserts up to three false expiration dates before the final (true) expiration date, I ask this question: Q: What is the MEANING of this date printed on the HP package box? SINGAPORE MAY 2003 Note 1: Box-print-date is NOT the date the cardboard box was actually printed (as a quick look at packages on the store shelves shows most, if not all, to be in the future). Note 2: Box-print-date also can not be the Cartridge_print_date as the date printed on the HP ink cartridge is easily proven to be different simply by opening a box. Given that actual re-fill tests proved (in ascending order): a) derived_true_manufacture_date = 2001/12/10 (cartridge printed date - 2.5 years) b) date_cartridge_was_purchased === 2002/01/12 (date cartridge was purch...

hp
I have - hope sometime not so long ago, to say: "I had" - an hp pavillion zv5290ea. Some time - 8 months ( could you beleive it? ) - my dvd drive has gone away. I've done a million of calls to hp support center and they didn't change my drive neither wanted to see it. I also have a hp printer, that does not work well, it always has printing problems. A friend of mine told me that hp is going to be splited again into hp and compaq. Could this be true? ...

Cheap ink source for HP inks? (And are HP ink Pigmented or not?)
So with all these different kinds of inks floating around... what does HP use? Pigmented ink or not? and who here with HP printers refills and where do you get your inks? I've been buying locally- $20 for a 3 color kit with 32ml of each color. Or I can buy 60ml of each color for $11/ea. But I've seen prices online for $10-$15 for 8oz or more of each color. What kinds of ink do I want for a HP 7660 #57 tri-color cart? Any advice would be appreciated. All HP ink jet printers use dye inks. As far as I know, only certain Epson printers use pigmented inks. Lynn "LLutton" <llutton@aol.com> wrote in message news:20040916201009.13013.00000612@mb-m21.aol.com... > All HP ink jet printers use dye inks. As far as I know, only certain Epson > printers use pigmented inks. That is not quite true. All but the oldest HP black ink cartridges use pigmented inks. Most of the color cartridges are dye based although there are pigmented options for the DesignJet printers. Regards, Bob Headrick, not speaking fro my employer HP MS MVP Printing/Imaging On Thu, 16 Sep 2004 23:48:42 GMT, "Te" <te@-NOSPAM-pobox.com> wrote: >So with all these different kinds of inks floating around... what does HP >use? Pigmented ink or not? > >and who here with HP printers refills and where do you get your inks? I've >been buying locally- $20 for a 3 color kit with 32ml of each color. Or I >can ...

Stepping up from HP 970 to HP 2515 -- Ink Costs & Photo Quality
I'm intrigued by the new HP 2515 having built in Networking and supposedly improved photo printing over my 970. Does anyone have a feel for: 1. Is the photo printing significantly better than the 970? I thought both the 970 and the 2515 have Photo RET III. Althought the 2515 evidently also supports RET IV with a photo cartridge. 2. Difference in cost per page or print life of the 2515? The 2515 cartridges seem to be signficantly smaller than the 970 cartridges. The cost doesn't seem to be as high for the 2515 carts, but if I have to replace them twice as often, then I'm not really saving anything. 3. Does the 2515 gracefully handle fast user switching for the scanner? My visioneer constantly locks up when I switch user IDs and I have to reboot before I can access the printer. Any other feedback on the 2515/2415 would be appreciated. Thanks. Ray. -----= Posted via Newsfeeds.Com, Uncensored Usenet News =----- http://www.newsfeeds.com - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! -----== Over 100,000 Newsgroups - 19 Different Servers! =----- "Ray Price" <rayprice@everestkc.net> wrote in message news:3fa5e155$1_4@corp.newsgroups.com... > 1. Is the photo printing significantly better than the 970? I thought both > the 970 and the 2515 have Photo RET III. Althought the 2515 evidently also > supports RET IV with a photo cartridge. I have a PhotoREt III printer (DeskJet 930c) and PhotoREt...

Good non HP ink replacement for HP Vivera ( HP A168 )
I have a HP A618 compact printer which uses just a single 3 colour 5.5ml cartridge, the ink is stated as Vivera. The cartridge number is HP 110 (CB304AE) I have refilled the cartridge using JetTec universal ink which seems to give acceptable results, but wondered if anyone can suggest anything better? For anyone wanting to refill these carts, the colours are as below on the top of the cart, with 'Y' being nearest the front (electrical contact) end. If you remove the sticker on top of the cart, it exposes the holes for the ink, (no drilling needed). After refilling, ...

HP #10 ink cartridges expiration date unknown???
I bought 3 #10 cartridges for my last remaining HP printer (2000c). All three have an expiration date well into next year. Says so on the outside of their boxes. Yet the HP tool box says expiration date is unknown!! I pulled them out and put still useful cartridges in and their expiration dates show up. I put the new ones in and still no expiration date. Their ink levels also show as if they are about to run out. Well, I weighed a cartridge I knew for sure was totally empty and it weighed 1.5 oz. I weighed all three new cartridges and the results were 2.5, 2.3, and 2.5 oz. I talked with a manager at Staples who is familiar with these cartridges and he never heard of this situation. I know HP has taken a lot of heat for their expiration dates so I'm wondering if what I'm seeing is their attempt to allow the cartridges to run until they actually are out of ink, but in doing so ink levels are incorrect. Another possibilty is the cartridges went thru some sort of electronic security detection in transit to the store and now the chip is messed up. Is this possible? Could sloppy handling (clerk drops a whole case of cartridges) on the floor and causes a problem with the ink levels and expiration date? Like I said earlier, all three cartridges are showing the same symptoms. Printing is fine so far, but I'm dumbfounded. TIA for help with this dilemma mark_ "mark_digital" <XXX-RIR@comcast.com> wrote in message news:QZed...

Good aftermarket for HP 56 & 57 printer inks?
I've never tried tis and am wondering if there are any gotcha's. -- dowop Dowop wrote: > I've never tried tis and am wondering if there are any gotcha's. > Are you looking to refill yourself, or for carts that have been refilled by somebody else? TJ www.bizco.com.au they have both "TJ" <TJ@invalid.invalid> wrote in message news:h0j0d3$d8d$1@news.eternal-september.org... > Dowop wrote: >> I've never tried tis and am wondering if there are any gotcha's. >> > Are you looking to refill yourself, or for ...

Learning my lessons. Do Not Buy HP Printers. They has expiration dates
I'm learning my lessons. Do Not Buy HP Printers. They has expiration dates. The printers stop working once the date is up. Three color ink cartridges in my CP1700 are expired after I stock away the printer for about six months. If I had known it works like this, I would never get this one in the beginning. Hey HP, Very smart way of making money. But I'm buying generic ink cartridges instead of yours. On Fri, 24 Sep 2004 08:09:46 -0400, Estella <Estella@fixup.com> wrote: >I'm learning my lessons. Do Not Buy HP Printers. They has expiration >dates. The printers stop working once the date is up. > >Three color ink cartridges in my CP1700 are expired after I stock away >the printer for about six months. If I had known it works like this, I >would never get this one in the beginning. > >Hey HP, Very smart way of making money. But I'm buying generic ink >cartridges instead of yours. If you hate HP, why not go to Xerox as they would like to have your business? Their machines are way better. On the seventh day, Estella wrote... > I'm learning my lessons. Do Not Buy HP Printers. They has expiration > dates. The printers stop working once the date is up. > > Three color ink cartridges in my CP1700 are expired after I stock away > the printer for about six months. If I had known it works like this, I > would never get this one in the beginning. > > Hey HP, Very smart way of making money. B...

How to override the ink expiration date, HP OfficeJet L7500/7600/7700 series?
I want to eliminate the "ink cartridge missing or damaged" error from my HP all-in-one. I'm exploring three options, and option two is overriding the expiration date. - According to the official HP information at http://www.hp.com/pageyield/articles/us/en/InkExpiration.html , the HP88 cartridge is "Able to continue after override." - According to the footnote on that official webpage, override instructions are either "on the printer, in the user manual, or in the ink cartridge expiration message on the computer screen." Three swings and a miss...

What I learned fixing printheads & refilling ink on HP Officejet d145 printer
What I learned fixing printheads & refilling ink on HP Officejet d145 printer is going to go into this thread. I broke a lot, spilled a lot, cursed a lot, and tried a lot ..... and I just want you to benefit from what I learned so I'll try to put it in this thread. Please feel free to interject what you've learned. The hope is that this thread helps anyone who has an HP officejet d145 printer who wishes to refill seemingly expired ink tanks and resurrect seemingly dead printheads. I'll post pictures and describe the process and reference URLs on the Internet in subsequent postings. Stay tuned. On Sun, 6 Jul 2008 02:31:46 -0700, HP d145 Printer wrote: > What I learned fixing printheads & refilling ink on HP Officejet d145 > printer is going to go into this thread. First, let's reference some URLs on the topic because nobody starts from scratch - even with HP printers where HP doesn't want you to know what we know now - but we had to break things to learn all of this... 1. This site almost shows how to take apart the HP #14 printheads for repair & refill (I'll show more complete steps later) ... http://img523.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=bent9si.jpg 2. Here is the section of a long thread describing the process to take apart the printheads to repair them (remember, an empty printhead will burn out so you MUST keep them full to cool the heating elements)! http://www.fixyourownprinter.com/forums/inkjet/27744#178 3. And, here is the r...

Is it necessary for both black & color cartridges to have ink with HP 1400 Printer/Scanner
I am a user of HP 1400 Printer cum Scanner which provides two slots for one black and one color cartridge. If the color cartridge has dried up and I am urgently in need of printing out a document in black, can I print in black keeping the exhasted color cartridge in the cradle? Have I to press the Black button on the Printer for starting the print operation? Similarly if the black cartridge has dried up, can I print in color, keeping the exhausted black cartridge in the cradle as a dummy? Have I to press the Color Button on the Printer to start operation? Why doesn't HP provide ...

Re^2: How to override the ink expiration date, HP OfficeJet L7500/7600/7700 series?
(Apologies for starting a new basenot. My newsreader is misbehaving.) e: How to override the ink expiration date, HP OfficeJet L7500/7600/7700 series? Bob Headrick (bobh@xxxxxxxxxxx>) said: > > I want to eliminate the "ink cartridge missing or damaged" error from > > my HP all-in-one. I'm exploring three options, and option two is > > overriding the expiration date. > > > I think you are barking up the wrong tree here. The message for an expiration date issue is > different, it would say the ink supply is expired. > > What is the exact message? If it is actually "printhead missing or damaged" the > following would help: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c01446637&cc=us&lc=en&dlc=en&product=2512010 > > Regards, > Bob Headrick, MS MVP Printing/Imaging The message is "Ink cartridge(s) missing or damaged," not "printhead," but "cartridge." It's a bogus message. The ink cartridge is neither missing nor damaged. This message simply indicates that the cartridge has reached its expiration date. It's got nothing to do with a missing or damaged cartridge. HP was too lazy to put an error message saying "Time's up! Replace your cartridge!" into the AIO's firmware, and they were too stupid to make it a warning message rather than a hard error that locks up the entire AIO. This...

HP 4890 & HP software
Looking for any comments on the HP 4890 & its software package. I plan to scan the old 35mm & 2 1/4 slides. Ease of use and speed are important. I don't have a critical eye. I have a Canon 5000F for document scanning. Any comments or opinions will be appreciated. Art I've had a 4890 for about 3 days. Scanning slides is great. I've scanned about 2000 slides so far. I've been scanning at 2400dpi. Someone else was posting that it wasn't actually noticeable/usable at 4800 or 9600 dpi. It has a template for 16 35mm slides and the software lets yo...

hp 45 ink with hp 56
i went to a local dealer to buy black ink for the 5652 and he gave me ink for hp 45 cart.He told that this ink works fine with the 56 cart. Should i use it? The ink is made from inktec. Thank's The ink for #45 is different from it for #56. "XXXX" <dimitriskal1@tin.it> wrote in message news:%gZjb.9190$e5.315396@news1.tin.it... > i went to a local dealer to buy black ink for the 5652 and he gave me > ink for hp 45 cart.He told that this ink works fine with the 56 cart. > Should i use it? > The ink is made from inktec. > > Thank's > > In article <%gZjb.9190$e5.315396@news1.tin.it>, dimitriskal1@tin.it says... > i went to a local dealer to buy black ink for the 5652 and he gave me > ink for hp 45 cart.He told that this ink works fine with the 56 cart. > Should i use it? > The ink is made from inktec. > > Thank's > > > Since they are both the same style/type print head, it probably would work. In this case, the only thing you stand to lose is the #56 cartridge if it doesn't work. -- Larry Lynch Mystic, Ct. [This followup was posted to comp.periphs.printers and a copy was sent to the cited author.] In article <%gZjb.9190$e5.315396@news1.tin.it>, dimitriskal1@tin.it says... > i went to a local dealer to buy black ink for the 5652 and he gave me > ink for hp 45 cart.He told that this ink works fine with the 56 car...

<Plug> Hewlett-Packard MPE/iX & HP-UX Servers and peripherals (Buy & Sell
We at Cypress Technology would like to take this opportunity to reintroduce ourselves to you and any new members of your organization. As a friendly reminder, Cypress Technology was established to provide our clients with the best values on Hewlett Packard HP-UX & MPE/iX systems and all related peripherals. If you are searching for any Hewlett-Packard hardware at this time or looking to upgrade an existing server or workstation, let me know and I can give a competitive price quotation for your needs. Feel free to call or email if you have any HP hardware that you wish to sel...

Warranty on HP printer
We have an HP network printer at home that failed within the 12 mo warranty period, but HP refuses to honor the warranty because we do not have the original receipt. We have a facsimile of the receipt information from Office Depot, but apparently, that is not good enough for them... they need the original. Has anyone else had similar problems? If you have, let's start our class-action list right here. BTW... any lawyers that are viewing might want to follow this as well. Paul -- E. Paul Wileyto, Ph.D. Assistant Professor of Biostatistics Tobacco Use Research Center School of Medicine, U. of Pennsylvania 3535 Market Street, Suite 4100 Philadelphia, PA 19104-3309 215-746-7147 Fax: 215-746-7140 epw@mail.med.upenn.edu http://mail.med.upenn.edu/~epw/ That is absolutely the reverse of my experience. In my experience HP will provide warranty support based on the serial number of the printer because they know from that when the printer was built, they then allow a period of grace and start the warranty count from the end of the grace period (it used to be three months I believe). I would be inclined to call them again and ask for a rfeview of the "decision". I handle several warranty claims a year with HP and have never been asked for an original receipt, facsimiles have always been accepted. "E. Paul Wileyto" <epw@mail.med.upenn.edu> wrote: >We have an HP network printer at home that failed within the 12 mo >warranty p...

HP 960 C Deskjet printer
A puzzling issue - I have paviliion running win xp sp2 (about 4 years old) and have a minor glitch when I print a document from powerpoint 2003. I was able to find a newer driver (from late 2001) and tried to install it. But the printer driver assistant "wants to close" and send error message to microsoft. I have tried several times to do this update but it fails. I tried uninstalling the software from add/remove programs but nothing happens when I try to do that. HP support had me modify the registry and remove a subfolder relating to this printer, but that also did not help and i used system restore to revert. I also tried using the installation cd to remove. it did its routine but did not remove anything and the printer still works. I cannot help but wonder if the driver install program is defective. Since i can work around the glitch I am ready to give up - but thought I would ask about this alan Where did the newer driver come from, HP or Micro$oft? If the latter, I would strenuously avoid installing hardware driver updates from the Microsoft update web site. There are too many buggy hardware drivers there, and quality control seems to not exist. I have installed hardware updates from there and had graphics go south and network adapters stop working. What is the glitch printing a PowerPoint document? Have you tried a lower resolution? Sometimes the print files generated by Microsoft Office products are extremely bloated and cause pr...

Astech Hardcase for HP 32SII, HP 42S, HP 22S, HP 32S, HP 17BII, PIONEER SERIES
Just got some brand new Astech Industries hardcases. Email iqbal@tstt.net.tt for further information. Ideal hardcase for protecting your pioneer series calculator. ...

HP 38G HP 39G HP 40G
Ho una calcolatrice HP 40G ma non riesco a trovare i programmi che mi servono. Uso qualche programma della HP 38G che converto per la HP 39/40G Avete programmi per statistica e matematica? Come posso inserire dei file di testo nella calcolatrice? Grazie Per risposte in privato TOGLIQUESTOcezanne76@tiscali.itTOGLIQUESTO ...

[...]

HP 38G, HP 39G, HP 40G and HP 49G Pinout Question...
Hi there, Can anyone please tell me if the HP 38G, HP 39G, HP 40G and HP 49G (not G+) have the same pinout? Also do they all use the same ten pin double row connector, 2mm headers? Also if yes above, do any other HP calculators have the same pinouts as above? Thanx. Therese wrote: > Can anyone please tell me if the HP 38G, HP 39G, HP 40G and HP 49G (not G+) > have the same pinout? Also do they all use the same ten pin double row > connector, 2mm headers? I know these calculators have the same hardware (apart from memory), then they have the same pinout. I know at least ...

<Plug> HP e3000 (MPE/iX) & HP 9000 (HP-UX) Server
Below is a pricing guide of internal disk drives for most of the HP e3000 & HP 9000 server line. Feel free to email if you have any questions or want pricing but do not see your HP server listed. All disks have a one-year warranty & include mounting hardware.=20 HP e3000 (MPE/iX) & 9000 (HP-UX) Server - Internal Disk Drives HP e3000 - A & N Class MPE/iX Servers HP 9000 - rp74xx, rp54xx, rp24xx, N4000, A500, & L2000 Class HP-UX Servers=20 36GB Hot Plug Ultra2 SCSI Disk Drive - $160.00 73GB Hot Plug Ultra2 SCSI Disk Drive - $275.00 146GB Hot Plug Ultra2 SCSI D...

Web resources about - HP Printer Ink Expiration & Warranty Date Secret Decoder Ring - comp.sys.hp.hardware

Expiration (options) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In finance, the expiration date of an option contract is the last date on which the holder of the option may exercise it according to its terms. ...

Facebook Sends Notifications To Users With Claimed Offers That Are Near Expiration
The tweaks to Facebook offers continue, with some users seeing notifications alerting them that offers they have claimed will expire soon. continued… ...

Fresh Pantry - Food Expiration Date List on the App Store on iTunes
Get Fresh Pantry - Food Expiration Date List on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

netflix expiration - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Explore catastrophegirl's photos on Flickr. catastrophegirl has uploaded 7090 photos to Flickr.

Expiration Date - YouTube
Engineer and Medic make an unsettling new discovery while experimenting with the teleporter. Meanwhile, Scout stops insulting Spy long enough ...

Critics pan Terminator: Genisys in first reviews as 'past its expiration date'
Terminator fans have had high hopes for the latest, fifth instalment in the science-fiction franchise. But now the early reviews of T5 are flowing ...

A good time to go: Baird leaves before election expiration
Baird did what a lot of his colleagues should do. He called his own retirement play.

Expiration date for CNOOC acquisition of Nexen postponed
Expiration date for CNOOC acquisition of Nexen postponed People's Daily Online Expiration date for CNOOC acquisition of Nexen postponed. ( ...

How key-based cache expiration works
... structures, like the one we’re using for Basecamp Next . Thankfully there’s a better way. A much better way. It’s called key-based cache expiration ...

OnePlus X pricing seemingly leaks as OnePlus 2 invite expiration is extended
OnePlus' next handset has been the subject of many a post in recent days and weeks. Dubbed the OnePlus X, one of the only things we've been unclear ...