Replacement Parts HP AC/dc ADAPTER 0957-2144 for All-in-one HP PSC 2355 printer

Replacement Parts Services Inquiry  HP AC/dc ADAPTER 0957-2144
for All-in-one  HP PSC 2355 printer.  I  tried the HP directly but from
them I got only useless links.  Any  suggestion as to where  it's
possible to get it will be  appreciated.

TIA
0
McCorkindale
11/27/2009 7:39:59 PM
comp.sys.hp.hardware 5412 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

McCorkindale wrote:
> Replacement Parts Services Inquiry  HP AC/dc ADAPTER 0957-2144
> for All-in-one  HP PSC 2355 printer.  I  tried the HP directly but from
> them I got only useless links.  Any  suggestion as to where  it's
> possible to get it will be  appreciated.
>
> TIA

eBay   ~$16.00
0
Fred
11/27/2009 11:45:09 PM
"Fred Winter" <fred.winter@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> McCorkindale wrote:
>> Replacement Parts Services Inquiry  HP AC/dc ADAPTER 0957-2144
>> for All-in-one  HP PSC 2355 printer.  I  tried the HP directly but from
>> them I got only useless links.  Any  suggestion as to where  it's
>> possible to get it will be  appreciated.
>>
>> TIA
>
> eBay   ~$16.00

Thanks, I saw it but - it's 127V only, for UK  I need 240V.

0
McGrath
11/28/2009 3:53:11 PM
"McGrath" <McGrath@uni.net> wrote in message

> "Fred Winter" <fred.winter@earthlink.net> wrote in message
>> McCorkindale wrote:
>>> Replacement Parts Services Inquiry  HP AC/dc ADAPTER 0957-2144
>>> for All-in-one  HP PSC 2355 printer.  I  tried the HP directly but from
>>> them I got only useless links.  Any  suggestion as to where  it's
>>> possible to get it will be  appreciated.
>>>
>>> TIA
>>
>> eBay   ~$16.00
>
> Thanks, I saw it but - it's 127V only, for UK  I need 240V.

In UK from   Chiltern IT Parts Limited   �21.00
Delivery: �6.95   + VAT (15%): �4.19

0
McGrath