Getting rid of my C160

I am cleaning out my study, and one of the machines I've not used in
years is my C160. I'm loath to throw it away, so if there is
someone who wants to come and fetch it (or pay for shipping - PayPal
is OK) within a reasonable timeframe, I'd be happy to give it away.

Off-topic but it might be interesting for collectors (which I have
ceased to be :(, I've also got an sgi Octane, a DEC PWS 500au, an
IBM PowerServer 340 (32MHz) and a Sun Ultra 60 that are looking for a
new home. I'll hold on to my venerable Cromemco C10 (Z80/CPM) even
though the 5.25" floppies have died and I lost the special stackable
cable - it still runs and can be used as a serial terminal :).

I'm located in one of the smallest countries of Europe - Luxembourg,
meaning shipping to the US could be expensive. Please contact me at
Stefaan dot Eeckels at ecc dot lu if you're interested.

Thanks and take care,

--
Stefaan A Eeckels