FW: [Volokh] Eugene Volokh: Great Warning Pop-Up:

Software needs warnings as good as this:

(For those Euguene trackers.)

http://volokh.com/archives/archive_2008_02_17-2008_02_23.shtml#120345665
6
>=20
>=20
>    [1]Michael Froomkin blogs a pop-up warning from an online backup
>    provider:
>=20
>      I understand that if I ever lose this key, that neither I nor
>      MozyHome will be able to decrypt my data and i will be hosed.
>=20
> References
>=20
>    1.=20

http://www.discourse.net/archives/2008/02/mozy_understands_how_to_write_
warnings.html
>=20

Johnson
2/19/2008 9:51:24 PM
comp.sys.hp.mpe 25828 articles. 0 followers. rhorner (2) is leader. Post Follow