guys Can you send me the Cobol Program/ Cobol code for this

Guys I need some tips from u r side=20
1.  we need to create screen file, data file
2.read the data file in a loop
populate it screen files
3. send the screen file & Read the screen file=20

I want this  below  data come on screen at end
& ALSO
1. IT SHOULD BE [KEY BOARD OPERATED]NAVIGATED.not mouse operated
2 NEED TO RUN ON UNIX=20
3. WANT TO ACCESS Thru their [other] Machine thru TELNET=20

Requirement is to showout put=20

0123 BRIAN                              2200
0124 WAYNE                                  3100
0125  CONNIE                             4050
0126 MARK PETER                              5250
0127 DOGLOUS BROWN                             8000=20

Requirement
 press key _
above is the screen for out put .so when we press any key we can go to ot=
her=20
page of datafile or comeout from=20
that page if tr is no more data come out from that page.
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------=
---

Regards
RAJU
Raju.gachinkatti@gmail.com
sharmistha.behera@gmail.com

rajshekhar
7/3/2007 4:27:52 PM
comp.sys.hp.mpe 25828 articles. 0 followers. rhorner (2) is leader. Post Follow

No, we cannot.

If it has to run on UNIX, you are on the wrong mailing list.

On 7/3/07, rajshekhar <raju.gachinkatti@gmail.com> wrote:
> Guys I need some tips from u r side
> 1.  we need to create screen file, data file
> 2.read the data file in a loop
> populate it screen files
> 3. send the screen file & Read the screen file
>
> I want this  below  data come on screen at end
> & ALSO
> 1. IT SHOULD BE [KEY BOARD OPERATED]NAVIGATED.not mouse operated
> 2 NEED TO RUN ON UNIX
> 3. WANT TO ACCESS Thru their [other] Machine thru TELNET
>
> Requirement is to showout put
>
> 0123 BRIAN                              2200
> 0124 WAYNE                                  3100
> 0125  CONNIE                             4050
> 0126 MARK PETER                              5250
> 0127 DOGLOUS BROWN                             8000
>
> Requirement
>  press key _
> above is the screen for out put .so when we press any key we can go to other
> page of datafile or comeout from
> that page if tr is no more data come out from that page.
>  ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
>

> Regards
> RAJU
> Raju.gachinkatti@gmail.com
> sharmistha.behera@gmail.com

"If hard work were such a wonderful thing, you'd think rich people
would have kept it all for themselves" - Lane Kirkland

Mark
7/3/2007 5:53:42 PM
This requests goes beyond help.  You are asking for someone on the list
to actually write the code for you.  I, for one, don't mind helping out
if you have a problem but doing doing the work for you is another
issue.  If you really don't know how to write code, I am sure there are
many of us willing to do it at a cost.

Outside of programming this code yourself, there are many 4GL that can
do the job.  Speedware and Cognos are just two of them (there are many
others) and they both have Unix versions.

Olav.

rajshekhar wrote:

>Guys I need some tips from u r side
>1.  we need to create screen file, data file
>2.read the data file in a loop
>populate it screen files
>3. send the screen file & Read the screen file
>
>I want this  below  data come on screen at end
>& ALSO
>1. IT SHOULD BE [KEY BOARD OPERATED]NAVIGATED.not mouse operated
>2 NEED TO RUN ON UNIX
>3. WANT TO ACCESS Thru their [other] Machine thru TELNET
>
>Requirement is to showout put
>
>0123 BRIAN                              2200
>0124 WAYNE                                  3100
>0125  CONNIE                             4050
>0126 MARK PETER                              5250
>0127 DOGLOUS BROWN                             8000
>
>Requirement
> press key _
>above is the screen for out put .so when we press any key we can go to other
>page of datafile or comeout from
>that page if tr is no more data come out from that page.
>

>Regards
>RAJU
>Raju.gachinkatti@gmail.com
>sharmistha.behera@gmail.com

okappert
7/3/2007 7:42:17 PM
This really smells like homework to me.

On 7/3/07, okappert <okappert@canada.com> wrote:
> This requests goes beyond help.  You are asking for someone on the list
> to actually write the code for you.

Mark
7/3/2007 9:07:49 PM
Hi Raju,

I noticed that you had placed the following:

http://raven.utc.edu/cgi-bin/WA.EXE?A2=ind0706D&L=HP3000-L&T=0&F=&S=&P=734

and now you are asking questions about the programming.

Are you a programmer or a recruiter?

Just curious!

Nilesh.

Internet
raju.gachinkatti@GMAIL.COM

Sent by: HP3000-L@RAVEN.UTC.EDU
03/07/2007 18:27
Please respond to
raju.gachinkatti@GMAIL.COM

HP3000-L
cc

Subject
[HP3000-L] guys Can you send me the Cobol Program/ Cobol code for this

[...]

Nilesh
7/4/2007 8:29:19 AM
rajshekhar wrote:
> Guys I need some tips from u r side
> 1.  we need to create screen file, data file
> 2.read the data file in a loop
> populate it screen files
> 3. send the screen file & Read the screen file
>
> I want this  below  data come on screen at end
> & ALSO
> 1. IT SHOULD BE [KEY BOARD OPERATED]NAVIGATED.not mouse operated
> 2 NEED TO RUN ON UNIX
> 3. WANT TO ACCESS Thru their [other] Machine thru TELNET
>
> Requirement is to showout put
>
> 0123 BRIAN                              2200
> 0124 WAYNE                                  3100
> 0125  CONNIE                             4050
> 0126 MARK PETER                              5250
> 0127 DOGLOUS BROWN                             8000
>
> Requirement
>  press key _
> above is the screen for out put .so when we press any key we can go to other
> page of datafile or comeout from
> that page if tr is no more data come out from that page.
>  ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
>

> Regards
> RAJU
> Raju.gachinkatti@gmail.com
> sharmistha.behera@gmail.com

Raju,

Your are talking about Unix. This is not a Unix List or unix newsgroup.

Unix is a trademark of the Open Group. Do you mean HP-UX, AIX, Solaris
or any other kind of UNIX like OS? Could you specify it, so we can
direct you to the right newsgroup?

In India there are a lot of ISV�s why not let them write a code for you
or try a local university.

MPE/iX is not an opensource community.

Best regards,

Jan Gerrit Kootstra