OT: HP printers on Windows

Don't know if anyone cares, but I have 2 HP 256x printers working
wonderfully under Windows.

I used the Windows text driver and inserted some PCL commands to
initialize the printer and set form sizes.  All works great
and it was a nice way of continuing to use some good 3k-type
equipment in the windows world.

If there is interest I can send more details to individuals or
the list.

----

ALso, still have terminals, 2 2567 printers, 2 DTCs & 1 9-track
tape drive available, all cheap in the DC Area (Tyson's Corner).

-Franco

Francesco
10/13/2005 2:38:54 PM
comp.sys.hp.mpe 25828 articles. 0 followers. rhorner (2) is leader. Post Follow