OT: Too funny not to share (DON'T READ THIS IF YOU DON'T HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR)

Dear Abby,

My husband is a liar and a cheat. He has  cheated on me from the
beginning;
and, when I confront him, he denies  everything. What's worse, everyone
knows=20
that he cheats on me. It is so  humiliating! Also, since he lost his job
six
years ago, he hasn't even  looked for a new one. All he does all day is
smoke
cigars, cruise around  and shoot the bull with his buddies, while I have
to=20
work to pay the  bills. And since our daughter went away to college, he
doesn't even  pretend to like me and hints that I may be a lesbian.

What should I  do?

Signed, Clueless

Dear Clueless:=20

Grow up and  dump this bum! Good grief, woman; you don't need him
anymore.
You're a  Senator from New York and a candidate for President of the
United
States.  Act like it.

=20

=20

=20

=20

<http://www.republictitle.com/>=20

  <http://www.republictitle.com/>=20

=20

Raymond Shahan

Information Systems
 REPUBLIC TITLE OF TEXAS, INC. <http://www.republictitle.com/>=20
  2701 W Plano Parkway
<http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?addr=3D2701+w+plano+parkway&csz=3D7507=
5&c
ountry=3Dus&new=3D1&name=3D&qty=3D> =20
Plano, TX 75075

=20

direct 214.556.0202
main 972.578.8611
fax 972.424.5621

 www.republictitle.com <http://www.republictitle.com/>=20

rshahan@republictitle.com

Life is not a journey to the grave with the
intention of arriving safely in a pretty and
well preserved body, but rather to skid in
broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out,
and loudly proclaiming:=20

-- WOW!!! What a Ride!!!

=20

Ray
10/17/2007 9:27:13 PM
comp.sys.hp.mpe 25828 articles. 0 followers. rhorner (2) is leader. Post Follow