Re: a new way to get rid of telemarketers

Sometimes they just don't get it...

http://chris.pirillo.com/2007/06/15/newspaper-industry-problems-2/

Chris Pirillo, of the "tech-TV" show "call for help" [and a few others I'm sure] received a call from someone trying to sell him a newspaper.  He kept the poor lady on the phone for a good 10 minutes or so, and since this was "live", you'll want to watch this full-screen as viewers of his program were IM'ing him about the call in progress...  [note: the above link is actually to his blog; there is an embedded video about half way down that is the actual call]

Also, look up "Chris Pirillo telemarketing video" -- seems he has done this a few more times as well...