Re: Accessing legacy data via MS SQL Server linked servers

Chuck,

You might talk to MBFoster.  They may have a solution for you.

Imagesql has odbclink/se but I'm not sure if this will do the job for you.
Imagesql is available to 7.0 and 7.5 users.

I have found in some cases that MSAccess does a quick job of access legacy
data with odbclink/se...(but that is going thur Imagesql).  JDBC, java,
perl may be another solution.  These have classes for image.

Hope this helps

Cathlene Mc Rae
HP Sr Response Center Engineer.

Cathlene
1/18/2005 5:47:00 PM
comp.sys.hp.mpe 25828 articles. 0 followers. rhorner (2) is leader. Post Follow