While I have not yet used it in a production environment, I have tested
SQLLink3000 from GUI Innovations to access data on a MS SQL Server. I
was impressed by the ease of use and the how quickly it returned the
requested data.

You might want to check it out at http://www.gui-innovations.com

Chuck
7/8/2003 12:16:35 PM
comp.sys.hp.mpe 25828 articles. 0 followers. rhorner (2) is leader. Post Follow