Re: Fw: Thank you Re: [HP3000-L] HP-3000 MPE PERL execution

--- garys0210 <garys0210@comcast.net> wrote:
> Thank you Donna for the MPE/ix PERL information.

you're welcome

> I guess you have me blocked for email.

who me?  block for email? :-)

you can't directly reply to me thru yahoo.  i deliberately changed this
email account's reply-to value.  you can however read what's in my
signature (hint hint) and reply (privately, i guess....) that way.
 - d

=====
Donna Garverick     Sr. System Programmer
dgarverick -at- longs -dot- com
925-210-6631        Longs Drug Stores

Come, my friends, 'Tis not too late to seek a newer world.
Tho' much is taken, much abides; and tho'
We are not now that strength which in old days
Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are.
"Ulysses", A. Tennyson

>>>MY opinions, not Longs Drug Stores'<<<

donna
1/9/2004 8:16:07 PM
comp.sys.hp.mpe 25828 articles. 0 followers. rhorner (2) is leader. Post Follow