Re: HP Line Printer info... #2

On Wed, 2 Jun 2004, Jesse Dougherty wrote:

> Hi all, we are trying to piece together some older HP line printers and
> needed some additional information. We have a C3201A - LP475 and a C3201B -
> LP500 smaller line printers and we need to find a technical reference guide
> for. I'm told that the HP ordering part number is 165015-001PX but HP has

    I have one (sorry, only one) and mine is dated 1995 with a manual
    part number of 153823-001PX. The title is "LP Series Printers"
    Technical Reference Manual. I used to have a bunch but tossed them
    all out, save this one. (it is a thick, approx 1.5" spiral bound
    manual)

---
Deborah McMahon <mailto:d.mcmahon@telesciences.com>
Senior Systems Administrator
Telesciences, Inc. <http://www.telesciences.com>
2000 Midlantic Drive, Suite 410, Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054
Tel: +1.856.866.1000 ext. 4143
Fax: +1.856.866.0185
---

Deborah
6/3/2004 2:01:30 PM
comp.sys.hp.mpe 25828 articles. 0 followers. rhorner (2) is leader. Post Follow

Deborah McMahon <d.mcmahon@telesciences.com> wrote:
>     I have one (sorry, only one) and mine is dated 1995 with a
>     manual part number of 153823-001PX. The title is "LP Series
>     Printers" Technical Reference Manual. I used to have a bunch but
>     tossed them all out, save this one. (it is a thick, approx 1.5"
>     spiral bound manual)

http://partsurfer.hp.com/ is your friend - it even knows about the
part number above and claims to have the thing on sale for $28 USD (no
idea about shipping).

Now, giving it that 15... partnumber, partsurfer claims that it has
been replaced by 165015-001PX.... and shows that as the part
available.

rick jones
                                                    - Rick Jones
feel free to post, OR email to raj in cup.hp.com  but NOT BOTH...
0
Rick