Re: MPE Question

I've seen it for years, I think it's one of those idiosyncrasies.  When =
it bothered me, I would re-mount a tape and do a listdir to nowhere.  =
When the tape is done the LDEV should show up as AVAIL with nothing =
following.

(It never seemed to happen on HP-IB drives, however.)

BT

Tracy Johnson
MSI Schaevitz Sensors=20

Johnson
5/17/2005 8:45:08 PM
comp.sys.hp.mpe 25828 articles. 0 followers. rhorner (2) is leader. Post Follow