Re: OT Query - Looney Tunes Music

try asking here:
http://boards.warnerbros.com/web/topics.jsp?board=Looney+Tunes

note: my affiliation with the above is purely indirect [contractor working for a different division, etc....] so don't shoot me if nobody there has the answer either.  If it /really/ gets to bugging you [and nobody on the boards finds the answer] I *might* be able to dig a little deeper locally, but again, don't hold your breath :)

Emerson
7/1/2004 5:01:47 PM
comp.sys.hp.mpe 25828 articles. 0 followers. rhorner (2) is leader. Post Follow