Re: Question re: MPE/Turbo Image, MPE::Image and packed fields #3

On Thu, Oct 09, 2003 at 06:49:24PM +0100, Braun Brelin wrote:
> Oops, that's supposed to be a "4", not an 8.  basically, the keys are usually
> 7 digits long (like 1951423).  I'm unsure if I'm supposed to add in the "01" or
> not, so, I've tried it both ways, neither of which works...

Oh.  Well, based on that, ignore my last message.  You still might want to
try separating them into two different packs.

Dave

--
+----David Oksner-----http://www.case.net/----+
|Gibb's Law:                                  |

Dave
10/9/2003 6:01:13 PM
comp.sys.hp.mpe 25828 articles. 0 followers. rhorner (2) is leader. Post Follow