Sendmail

I have the 7.0 version of Sendmail installed and
working okay sending mail to addresses within our
qualchoice.com domain but cannot send anywhere else.
Get the following error message

 Name server: yahoo: host name lookup failure

when trying to send to my yahoo.com address. As far as
I know all the configuration is pretty much the
defaults. Any Sendmail gurus know what I have to do to
get this working? TIA.

John Bawden
QualChoice

http://shopping.yahoo.com

John
10/13/2003 2:46:17 PM
comp.sys.hp.mpe 25828 articles. 0 followers. rhorner (2) is leader. Post Follow