Getting all the zeros/solutions of an equation (numeric solver)

hi everybody, I'd like to know which is best way to solve this kind of equations with HP-50G

http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=%28x-senx%29^5-x^2%288192%2F0.7^8%29*%280.4706*0.015%2F%280.004^0.5%29%29^3%3D0

I've stored this equation in the HP but when I try to solve it using "solve equation" a lot of times I'm just getting the first solution, which is 0, as shown in the WolframAlpha graph.

How can I be 100% sure that I'll get all the zeros when solving? Which method would you advise?

Thank you!!
0
mbuitrago (1)
2/11/2014 2:05:44 PM
comp.sys.hp48 9763 articles. 3 followers. fbarbaise (60) is leader. Post Follow